5G networks. Do you want them? - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-12-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 882
Thanks: 236
Thanked 149 Times in 109 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 12%
iTrader: (0)
Default 5G networks. Do you want them?

There is a lot of talking taking place right now about how dangerous 5G signals are to humans as well as to animals.

Many doctors and local communities in the US for example signed petitions to stop the implementation of 5G-setups in their villages and succeeded.


I love 4G and I think 99% of users don't actually need a faster connection speed than say 30/mbps. So well-implemented 4G/LTE is very capable of providing the speed that everyone wants.


I was thinking about the tech industry in general and I think the lack of regulation is taking all of us to dark places. This industry is way over de-regulated that it is becoming dangerous.


I don't want to sound conspiratorial, but I truly believe that some people from different industries teamed up long time ago to wreck the health of the population. If 5G really does cause cancer, diabetes, heart disease later in life. Don't you think the health care industry would love having these networks installed? This is gold-news for them. If they could bring in everyone for a costly treatment, some people would end up making trillions out of that



What do you think?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 03-12-2019
Sunspot144's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,403
Thanks: 303
Thanked 261 Times in 212 Posts
Activity: 66%
Longevity: 9%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 5G networks. Do you want them?

Cause and affect, my love. -The Matrix

If you're not responsible for the aftermath of a new technology, medicine, etc go balls deep in that. Innovation is all about the future.... how many people have died on segways and getting run over by self-driving cars... LMAO.

You bring good discussion to the forum, I'll give you that.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-12-2019
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 7,801
Thanks: 1,542
Thanked 2,632 Times in 2,020 Posts
Activity: 98%
Longevity: 29%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: 5G networks. Do you want them?

On one hand common sense says a business wouldn't want to release a product that's knowingly going to kill off their user base within 30 years.

On the other hand you have people saying it's a global conspiracy funded by the (insert shadow organization here) for population control, thought/weather manipulation, etc. Or that it's an implementation of the US military's Active Denial System which works with the same millimeter bands.

Overall I'm against it. There's so many wild conspiracies around (as usual) mixed in with some plausible ones, that it's hard to guess what may be true.

__________________

Last edited by phaz0rz; 03-12-2019 at 03:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
Sunspot144 (03-12-2019)
  #4  
Old 03-12-2019
Play's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,680
Thanks: 1,075
Thanked 1,522 Times in 1,238 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (37)
Default Re: 5G networks. Do you want them?

Quote:
I love 4G and I think 99% of users don't actually need a faster connection speed than say 30/mbps. So well-implemented 4G/LTE is very capable of providing the speed that everyone wants.
I agree. I don't think all networks utilise the full potential of 4G/LTE yet.

Typical users get around 20Mbps. But it has the potential to go up to 300Mbps.

But I don't think its all to do with speed.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-12-2019
Sunspot144's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,403
Thanks: 303
Thanked 261 Times in 212 Posts
Activity: 66%
Longevity: 9%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 5G networks. Do you want them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
On one hand common sense says a business wouldn't want to release a product that's knowingly going to kill off their user base within 30 years.

On the other hand you have people saying it's a global conspiracy funded by the (insert shadow organization here) for population control, thought/weather manipulation, etc. Or that it's an implementation of the US military's Active Denial System which works with the same millimeter bands.

Overall I'm against it. There's so many wild conspiracies around (as usual) mixed in with some plausible ones, that it's hard to guess what may be true.

5G - Dr Graham Downing | 2018 - YouTube
I'm glad he touches on this, in regards to Mitochondria... it's theorized that hunter cells "swallowed" energy cells and together they created an organism that not only protects but has a system that provides energy to it... MUCH LIKE what we observe during early human era... a male provides protection and food... and the female provides energy and support. It's too of much a coincidence to ignore. We do, in fact, get most of out Mitochondrial DNA from females.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-12-2019
Sunspot144's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,403
Thanks: 303
Thanked 261 Times in 212 Posts
Activity: 66%
Longevity: 9%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 5G networks. Do you want them?

Cell networks bandwidths have lowered because they're losing money.. They've gotten too big, too quickly, and ofc like anything new, had no idea what potential it held.

Verizon's "unlimited" plan has gone from literally unlimited, to "unlimited" with caps and throttles once you reach a certain limit. Now they're saying whoops, too much, wait til 5G.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-12-2019
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 882
Thanks: 236
Thanked 149 Times in 109 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 12%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 5G networks. Do you want them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunspot144 View Post
Waiting on you walking


I honestly think de-population agenda is 100% real. I have watched some highly intelligent people talk about and not your average conspiracy theorist. There are parts of the world where over-population is real (i.e: Africa, middle east, some parts of Asia). I am not saying we should kill the populations over there, but such populations really do need help to get their numbers in order. However, if you look at the western world, it is actually lacking in human resources. The situation in Germany for example is scary where the average age is 45 years!! Some areas in Germany are being totally deserted.

Nobody asked for faster internet connections as far as the public is concerned, so the hidden agenda behind it in my opinion should either be de-population or intelligence gathering. And I despise the fact that China has a hand in this, to say the least.


As long as people are hypnotized I think every wicked project like this is easily passable. Just market it as something cool and sheeple would love to buy it I mean some people got away with forcing the IRS (Internal Racketeering Service) on us so that you are forced to give a huge chuck of your paycheck to the big government that is not even required to tell you what the money is being spent on (Similar institutions to the IRS exist all over the western world btw). They also got away with blowing the world trade centers and nobody did anything about it. They got away with the disastrously expensive war on terror that is driving the public treasury bankrupt and nobody seems to care... The list goes on and on


So in short, we really have no say about anything anymore because the collective consciousness of the public is in a free fall!!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to walkingupwards For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (03-13-2019), Sunspot144 (03-12-2019)
  #8  
Old 03-12-2019
Sunspot144's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,403
Thanks: 303
Thanked 261 Times in 212 Posts
Activity: 66%
Longevity: 9%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 5G networks. Do you want them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingupwards View Post
I honestly think de-population agenda is 100% real. I have watched some highly intelligent people talk about and not your average conspiracy theorist. There are parts of the world where over-population is real (i.e: Africa, middle east, some parts of Asia). I am not saying we should kill the populations over there, but such populations really do need help to get their numbers in order. However, if you look at the western world, it is actually lacking in human resources. The situation in Germany for example is scary where the average age is 45 years!! Some areas in Germany are being totally deserted.

Nobody asked for faster internet connections as far as the public is concerned, so the hidden agenda behind it in my opinion should either be de-population or intelligence gathering. And I despise the fact that China has a hand in this, to say the least.


As long as people are hypnotized I think every wicked project like this is easily passable. Just market it as something cool and sheeple would love to buy it I mean some people got away with forcing the IRS (Internal Racketeering Service) on us so that you are forced to give a huge chuck of your paycheck to the big government that is not even required to tell you what the money is being spent on (Similar institutions to the IRS exist all over the western world btw). They also got away with blowing the world trade centers and nobody did anything about it. They got away with the disastrously expensive war on terror that is driving the public treasury bankrupt and nobody seems to care... The list goes on and on


So in short, we really have no say about anything anymore because the collective consciousness of the public is in a free fall!!
Can't argue with yer beliefs. I think populations reach a limit and peak then wane based on economical and sociological beliefs at that time. Baby boomer era or China's 1 child policy for example. Populations in 1st world countries are decreasing, but that's not to say it won't increase again because average lifespan has gone from living to your 30's in the 1940's to 80 in the 2000's (using Western model).

Third world countries and populations are bound to increase.... remember the world has gone from Mesopotamians, to Egyptians, to Spartans and Romans, to Mongolians and Chinese to English and the New World taking over the Native Americans.

The big question in my mind - is human nature immorally corrupt, or simply just that... human nature.

Of all things, I like this example: Earwigs, tiny insects found under rocks, having pincers on their behind to fend off others. Why? So they can scare off competitors and reap the rewards of access to plentiful nutrients found under the rock. And trust me, all things in this world are connected and relevant to one another.

Like you said, 5G is just something else people don't really need but they could use.. alter motives to decrease populations though? That's not good for business.

TBH sometimes I think I'd be running around in the woods bare ass naked eating berries and strangling bears if I did not have a mortgage or bills to pay. Life would be much simpler without 5G networks and internet

Last edited by Sunspot144; 03-12-2019 at 04:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-12-2019
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 882
Thanks: 236
Thanked 149 Times in 109 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 12%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 5G networks. Do you want them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunspot144 View Post
TBH sometimes I think I'd be running around in the woods bare ass naked eating berries and strangling bears if I did not have a mortgage or bills to pay. Life would be much simpler without 5G networks and internet


LOL, this 100% true. Life was kinda cool before the tech age. I used to see all of our neighbors gathering in the garden every other evening and chilling together. People spent too much time together in comparison to today's standards.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to walkingupwards For This Useful Post:
Sunspot144 (03-12-2019)
  #10  
Old 03-12-2019
Sunspot144's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,403
Thanks: 303
Thanked 261 Times in 212 Posts
Activity: 66%
Longevity: 9%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 5G networks. Do you want them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingupwards View Post
LOL, this 100% true. Life was kinda cool before the tech age. I used to see all of our neighbors gathering in the garden every other evening and chilling together. People spent too much time together in comparison to today's standards.
Something to be said about regular old acknowledgement. Understand people, understand the world, in my opinion !
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-12-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,934
Thanks: 729
Thanked 430 Times in 332 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 5G networks. Do you want them?

Just skimmed all of this, and don't have time to say much... but I remember Bill Gates talking about population control. Kinda weird to hear from him lol...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ebaystealth1974 For This Useful Post:
walkingupwards (03-12-2019)
  #12  
Old 03-12-2019
Sunspot144's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,403
Thanks: 303
Thanked 261 Times in 212 Posts
Activity: 66%
Longevity: 9%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 5G networks. Do you want them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
Just skimmed all of this, and don't have time to say much... but I remember Bill Gates talking about population control. Kinda weird to hear from him lol...
Smart guy.

Said if anything is gonna thin out population it's gonna be disease.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunspot144 For This Useful Post:
walkingupwards (03-12-2019)
  #13  
Old 03-12-2019
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 57,252
Thanks: 4,561
Thanked 6,964 Times in 6,345 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: 5G networks. Do you want them?

No matter how many "G" networks come out, as long as dial-up remains as a low-end alternative...all is good.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-12-2019
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,462
Thanks: 2,115
Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,808 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: 5G networks. Do you want them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
No matter how many "G" networks come out, as long as dial-up remains as a low-end alternative...all is good.
who has a land line in today's residential USA? Yall still use land lines in Canada?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-12-2019
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 57,252
Thanks: 4,561
Thanked 6,964 Times in 6,345 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: 5G networks. Do you want them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
who has a land line in today's residential USA? Yall still use land lines in Canada?
Glad you got the chuckle it's a way to get international IP
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Sunspot144 (03-12-2019)
  #16  
Old 03-12-2019
Sunspot144's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,403
Thanks: 303
Thanked 261 Times in 212 Posts
Activity: 66%
Longevity: 9%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: 5G networks. Do you want them?

Errrr werr wohh werrrr. Errr errr err errr.... WERRRRR..

Midnight internet sessions werent ever possible.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunspot144 For This Useful Post:
walkingupwards (03-12-2019)
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The best networks for tethering? artfuldodger. UK eBay & Paypal 7 10-28-2017 01:43 PM
Same computer, different networks. empire1969 eBay Tracking 5 09-07-2015 04:15 PM
VPN Networks fly with Amazon? jayyjam Amazon 2 01-08-2013 09:58 AM
Unsecured networks boss eBay Tracking 5 02-04-2010 08:14 PM
a ? about wireless networks inezlachueca eBay Discussion! 1 09-07-2008 04:52 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts