Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-15-2019
ddm50's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 394
Thanks: 0
Thanked 56 Times in 50 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 7%
iTrader: (0)
Default Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...015927391.html

I watched the video, I almost threw up... it's so ****ing disgraceful that people can do this ****.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 03-15-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,942
Thanks: 730
Thanked 432 Times in 334 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 14%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

Where can we find the video? Not sure I even wanna watch it, though :/
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-15-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,942
Thanks: 730
Thanked 432 Times in 334 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 14%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

Uggghhh, found it. that dude has problems.

Looks like a damn first-person video game
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-15-2019
Sunspot144's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,445
Thanks: 322
Thanked 267 Times in 218 Posts
Activity: 67%
Longevity: 9%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

Should have their feet put into concrete and thrown in the ocean.

No need for that stuff anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-15-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 887
Thanks: 241
Thanked 149 Times in 109 Posts
Activity: 34%
Longevity: 12%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

It's shocking how insane some people walking this planet are. The guy is done and will spend the rest of his life in a cage.

Btw, mass shootings that are fueled by religion are not uncommon, especially in the middle east and some parts of Asia.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to walkingupwards For This Useful Post:
Sunspot144 (03-15-2019)
  #6  
Old 03-15-2019
Sunspot144's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,445
Thanks: 322
Thanked 267 Times in 218 Posts
Activity: 67%
Longevity: 9%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingupwards View Post
It's shocking how insane some people walking this planet are. The guy is done and will spend the rest of his life in a cage.

Btw, mass shootings that are fueled by religion are not uncommon, especially in the middle east and some parts of Asia.
Then we all get to pay for their incarceration
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-15-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

An attack that has come from lies that the media has constantly been feeding people . Will we see the leaders of many countries march together and condemn this terrorist act ? I doubt it as this was done by a white person on Muslims . If it was the other way I’m sure the story would have been a lot different
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sosaa247 For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (03-22-2019), sax4 (03-17-2019)
  #8  
Old 03-15-2019
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,128
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,797 Times in 3,324 Posts
Activity: 35%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

These types of crimes piss me off but also make me wonder how ****ed up one has to be to do such hateful things. Pure terrorism, that's all this is.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (03-19-2019)
  #9  
Old 03-15-2019
Sunspot144's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,445
Thanks: 322
Thanked 267 Times in 218 Posts
Activity: 67%
Longevity: 9%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
These types of crimes piss me off but also make me wonder how ****ed up one has to be to do such hateful things. Pure terrorism, that's all this is.
TBH I think if you ever wanted to understand ancient barbaric cultures like the Vikings these people act like them very much. Like going back in time.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-15-2019
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 57,371
Thanks: 4,563
Thanked 6,978 Times in 6,358 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

Very sickening incident of religious hatred
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-16-2019
Canadianleaf's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,000
Thanks: 416
Thanked 183 Times in 132 Posts
Activity: 56%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

Saw the footage. Cray cray.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-16-2019
oompaloompa's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,565
Thanks: 502
Thanked 1,469 Times in 1,179 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

there is just no way I would watch that, it is disrespectful to those that died and you would not get it out of your mind forever.

I saw the start of a behead^ing on a documentary I was watching, I did not knwo it was going to be shown and I quickly turned over the channel, but the bit I saw made me sick
__________________
https://youtu.be/bn4t0BuClbw
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-16-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
there is just no way I would watch that, it is disrespectful to those that died and you would not get it out of your mind forever.

I saw the start of a behead^ing on a documentary I was watching, I did not knwo it was going to be shown and I quickly turned over the channel, but the bit I saw made me sick


Honestly , if you have not watched the video please do not . The video is terrifying and really made me feel sick to the stomach . People should stop spreading such videos . I really hope the terrorist is punished rather than just thrown in jail .
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-16-2019
H4ck's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,074
Thanks: 21
Thanked 159 Times in 119 Posts
Activity: 32%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

You people call it terrorism.

Would you consider America to be terrorists for bombing Nagasaki and Hiroshima and harming innocent lives just to take out their enemy?

They did the same thing in Syria with the air strikes against isis. Women and children got harmed.

All is fair in war situations.


This is stuff is never displayed in the media they don't want to make their own country look bad.

We are all hypocrites. Nobody hands are innocent.


America did not spend 1 night in prison for their war casualties for destroying countless lives through war. They consider it all justified killing.

Last edited by H4ck; 03-16-2019 at 02:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to H4ck For This Useful Post:
okay (03-23-2019), sax4 (03-20-2019), xenix (03-19-2019)
  #15  
Old 03-16-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4ck View Post
You people call it terrorism.

Would you consider America to be terrorists for bombing Nagasaki and Hiroshima and harming innocent lives just to take out their enemy?

They did the same thing in Syria with the air strikes against isis. Women and children got harmed.

All is fair in war situations.


This is stuff is never displayed in the media they don't want to make their own country look bad.

We are all hypocrites. Nobody hands are innocent.


America did not spend 1 night in prison for their war casualties for destroying countless lives through war. They consider it all justified killing.



Americas “ war on terror “ has lead to so many innocent lives being lost . You are correct America is the biggets terrorist state in the world and what they are doing in places like : Syria , Afghanistan and Pakistan is going unnoticed by most people .
That being said does not take away from the fact that this Australian man is a barbaric terrorist- who targeted vulnerable innocent people in their place of worship .
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-16-2019
Sunspot144's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,445
Thanks: 322
Thanked 267 Times in 218 Posts
Activity: 67%
Longevity: 9%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosaa247 View Post
Americas “ war on terror “ has lead to so many innocent lives being lost . You are correct America is the biggets terrorist state in the world and what they are doing in places like : Syria , Afghanistan and Pakistan is going unnoticed by most people .
That being said does not take away from the fact that this Australian man is a barbaric terrorist- who targeted vulnerable innocent people in their place of worship .
Virtually impossible to do good without bad. Not saying it's right, just how it is.

No body dares mess with America, not one on one.

Were America not a superpower trying to do good, the next country would be in the spot light under scrutiny for UN offenses.

But who else is actively participating in fighting terrorism on a global scale? No one... They dont want the criticism, NOR do they have the firepower to fight it.

RUSSIA should have been all over Syria. Where were they? Now they're pissed at us? Go shove one of your missiles up your ass, spineless pricks.

Unite the world on crimes against humanity, and there wouldn't be finger pointing. Not in this lifetime.. I hope sometime soon.

Last edited by Sunspot144; 03-16-2019 at 09:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-17-2019
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 57,371
Thanks: 4,563
Thanked 6,978 Times in 6,358 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

50 people dead so far
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-17-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunspot144 View Post
Virtually impossible to do good without bad. Not saying it's right, just how it is.

No body dares mess with America, not one on one.

Were America not a superpower trying to do good, the next country would be in the spot light under scrutiny for UN offenses.

But who else is actively participating in fighting terrorism on a global scale? No one... They dont want the criticism, NOR do they have the firepower to fight it.

RUSSIA should have been all over Syria. Where were they? Now they're pissed at us? Go shove one of your missiles up your ass, spineless pricks.

Unite the world on crimes against humanity, and there wouldn't be finger pointing. Not in this lifetime.. I hope sometime soon.


Before America felt the need to “ invade “ counties like Afghanistan , parts of Pakistan and Iraq there was little to no terrorist attacks taking place . Sure there Were some problems in some of those countries however America just made them worse . Do you really believe the sole objective of going to Iraq was to do good for the people ?
Russia , America and the Syrian government have been seen to be using air strikes on areas which are populated by civilians , people who have not chosen a side .

Everything that they are doing in those countries is wrong . What good has come out of basically “ invading “ them ?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-17-2019
Sunspot144's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,445
Thanks: 322
Thanked 267 Times in 218 Posts
Activity: 67%
Longevity: 9%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

Sleep deprivation is a horrible treatment..
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-17-2019
Sunspot144's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,445
Thanks: 322
Thanked 267 Times in 218 Posts
Activity: 67%
Longevity: 9%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosaa247 View Post
Before America felt the need to “ invade “ counties like Afghanistan , parts of Pakistan and Iraq there was little to no terrorist attacks taking place . Sure there Were some problems in some of those countries however America just made them worse . Do you really believe the sole objective of going to Iraq was to do good for the people ?
Russia , America and the Syrian government have been seen to be using air strikes on areas which are populated by civilians , people who have not chosen a side .

Everything that they are doing in those countries is wrong . What good has come out of basically “ invading “ them ?
Oil, political presence and liberating suppression are 3 big ones.

They found Sadam hiding in a hole... why was he hiding

Understand where you're coming from, but I think the alternative of no one doing anything about terrorism in countries outside of your own only makes it worse..

Last edited by Sunspot144; 03-17-2019 at 09:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 03-17-2019
sax4's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,936
Thanks: 1,465
Thanked 818 Times in 608 Posts
Activity: 37%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosaa247 View Post
Before America felt the need to “ invade “ counties like Afghanistan , parts of Pakistan and Iraq there was little to no terrorist attacks taking place . Sure there Were some problems in some of those countries however America just made them worse . Do you really believe the sole objective of going to Iraq was to do good for the people ?
Russia , America and the Syrian government have been seen to be using air strikes on areas which are populated by civilians , people who have not chosen a side .

Everything that they are doing in those countries is wrong . What good has come out of basically “ invading “ them ?
So you are justifying Islamic terrorism based on what America has done in the past? Be aware that it was not just America but other countries that were involved in these campaigns, and it was truly despicable yes.

Here is a map of countries that gives you a rough idea of which countries America has invaded in the past.

For example Nicaraguans aren't known for their international terrorism.
__________________
Doers usually don't talk much, and talkers usually don't do much
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-17-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Terrorist Attack on Mosques in NZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
So you are justifying Islamic terrorism based on what America has done in the past? Be aware that it was not just America but other countries that were involved in these campaigns, and it was truly despicable yes.

Here is a map of countries that gives you a rough idea of which countries America has invaded in the past.



For example Nicaraguans aren't known for their international terrorism.



No way in my post did I justify terrorism . All I did was state the fact that this much terrorism in the world would not exist if it weren’t for America invading countries to “ help “ them .
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Manhattan Attack GreenBean Everything Else 12 11-13-2017 12:37 AM
London Terrorist attack GreenBean Everything Else 7 03-30-2017 06:23 AM
9/11 attack From SPACE! Gman91189 Everything Else 0 09-12-2011 01:38 AM
we're under attack!! trig Everything Else 2 10-06-2010 12:13 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts