eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Why email and skype instead of other messengers (Telegram, Whatsapp, Jabber) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/125276-why-email-skype-instead-other-messengers-telegram-whatsapp-jabber.html)

p0l3c4t 04-06-2019 09:28 AM

Why email and skype instead of other messengers (Telegram, Whatsapp, Jabber)

Good day members!

I'm new to this forum (actually was reading a lot and no posting) but recently I decided to buy stealth account and now I'm here.

Biggest part of communication is going over PM (which is secure in order to prevent scammers and vendors) but because of this type of communication a user can spend a looooot of time trying to get answers for his questions about the accounts, details, questions.

Lost of the forum world a long time ago moved to groups, chats and channels. As to my communication with the members of this forum I mostly get a reply that someone is using the skype. Really? Let's move to something more actual or at least let me know why SKYPE? It's leaking, eating resources app. (There was a joke in Russian section of the internet that if you feel cold you just need to install skype on your cell phone and wait till it gets hot).

dachilla 04-06-2019 09:33 AM

Re: Why email and skype instead of other messengers (Telegram, Whatsapp, Jabber)

Skype is just standard in the stealth-industry...
Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

p0l3c4t 04-06-2019 11:54 AM

Re: Why email and skype instead of other messengers (Telegram, Whatsapp, Jabber)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 992194)
Skype is just standard in the stealth-industry...
Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

It's strange because skype doesn't offer any privacy. You can find out the IP of the one you are talking to and sometimes this causes deanonymization that is not the case for us brothers.

rsot 04-07-2019 08:48 PM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

parsierngue 04-08-2019 12:46 AM

I like how with Telegram you get a notification on your screen when somebody sends you a message (it's there until you press a button on your machine); with Skype it's all too easy to miss a message, especially when the app decides to minimise itself into the "hidden icons" section of Windows.

WayNo2017 04-09-2019 12:46 AM

All your words are true. Skype is recognized as an important tool for programmers. Skype groups are very alive and accurate, unlike the telegram. Anyway, anyone can be comfortable with a messenger program. in my case, Skype but I'm using Telegram too.

sax4 04-09-2019 02:02 AM

I only use Skype for making outbound calls and talking to family, it's a piece of ****, doesn't even give me notiifications for new messages sometimes. I use Telegram mostly, and also Viber

p0l3c4t 04-09-2019 10:54 AM

@sax4 agreed on the excrements characteristics of the messenger named Skype :)

It would be useful if some vendors could leave their point on this here.

JamesNorth101 04-09-2019 11:30 AM

If you’re worried about someone finding out your IP first of all you can hide it on Skype and secondly you could just use a VPN

Are use it a lot and I have never had many issues with it and it’s pretty great for me personally

tablain 04-13-2019 01:33 AM

I am surprised no body mentioned dioscord here.
While it is with great app with bots and easy to navigate.