Anyone here a sugar daddy? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 08-04-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Anyone here a sugar daddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolman89 View Post
I met 3 girls off there. On all of them when they brought up money once they met me I said that the first meeting should be just to see if we're interested and then we go from there (i told them in msgs that i'd pay 1k a week.. i never intended to do that lol), so I didn't pay up front. I successfully brought all 3 back to my apartment trying to **** them. I ****ed one and hung out with her 3 times and gave her $300 before I got sick of her and told her to piss off. One acted weird when I started kissing her so I didn't push it any further and I didn't bother inviting her back. The third didn't look anywhere near as good as her photos so I wasn't that enthused and never tried anything or contacted her again. With all 3 I made sure to audio record the entire encounter with my phone, when it comes to money and modern women you can't underestimate the risks of false rape accusations.

All 3 girls were 'weird' in a sense. A site like that isn't going to attract normal girls. They were all whores and I did not enjoy their company and I could not be bothered continuing to go through the whole process just to try and get a load off. Effort to reward ratio wasn't worth it.
Smart planning
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-05-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelEmbidA View Post
Isn't that what Trump did?
And he's making America GREAT!
Old 08-07-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%

Quote:
I met 3 girls off there. On all of them when they brought up money once they met me I said that the first meeting should be just to see if we're interested and then we go from there (i told them in msgs that i'd pay 1k a week.. i never intended to do that lol), so I didn't pay up front. I successfully brought all 3 back to my apartment trying to **** them. I ****ed one and hung out with her 3 times and gave her $300 before I got sick of her and told her to piss off. One acted weird when I started kissing her so I didn't push it any further and I didn't bother inviting her back. The third didn't look anywhere near as good as her photos so I wasn't that enthused and never tried anything or contacted her again. With all 3 I made sure to audio record the entire encounter with my phone, when it comes to money and modern women you can't underestimate the risks of false rape accusations.

All 3 girls were 'weird' in a sense. A site like that isn't going to attract normal girls. They were all whores and I did not enjoy their company and I could not be bothered continuing to go through the whole process just to try and get a load off. Effort to reward ratio wasn't worth it.
So, you lied about how much you were going to pay each week but expect the women to be up front with you ? LOL Okaaay

Go on Grindr or some other hook-up site and you'll have better luck.
Old 08-07-2019

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoIL View Post
So, you lied about how much you were going to pay each week but expect the women to be up front with you ? LOL Okaaay

Go on Grindr or some other hook-up site and you'll have better luck.
i never said i expected anything? just tried to get sex. they're looking to exploit men for money, i was looking to exploit them for sex. it's a game and i played it. they began the exploitation circus, not me..

and i barely get any matches on tinder. you have to be an 8/10+ male minimum nowadays to play on tinder without a lot of sweat and bull****... and the girls are not any better on there anyways. i had more luck on SA than tinder so you're just completely wrong there.
Old 08-07-2019

Longevity: 44%

Sugar daddy is what the middle classes in the UK refer to as prostitutes. I guess psychologically it allows them to differentiate what they're doing.
Old 08-08-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,039 Times in 773 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 81%

This is an interesting read "The Hebrew Hammer" lol

https://observer.com/2013/03/the-hebrew-hammer/
Old 08-08-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
This is an interesting read "The Hebrew Hammer" lol

https://observer.com/2013/03/the-hebrew-hammer/
Lady killer super-sexy orthodox jew sleeping with every woman in NYC. I think this article is full of s**t.

The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
sax4 (08-08-2019)
Old 08-09-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%

Growing up in a different society,I have seen many cases where a man has a wife and more than one mistresses.
Each one will give him children and he has the means to support them all,men of means are much sought after ,man makes money,woman makes money by meeting man who can afford them,it is as old as human civilisation.
what I dont understand is how can these men afford so many dependents?
Some of them,my parents know them,some have children of my age and we go to the same school.
In some cases,when money runs out,the woman will leave for greener pasture,ditched the children and marry a younger man,ending varies,some men like a woman who knows how to please and the woman is grateful to find a man willing to support her,but her reputation follows her .
Children can be discriminated too.
Old 08-09-2019

married women after having too many children lose their looks and figures,naturally men look for a younger woman who can cater to him ,or they dont have to look,women will find them !
You dont see him on thanksgiving or Xmas,you know he will never marry you,but if you can put up with him,why not.a paycheck is a paycheck,you can take it to the grocery store.
Trying taking LOVE to the store and see how much can you buy with it?
Old 08-10-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

Is this the way all guys think? or just some of them, like you lot....

good women do not try and exploit you, stick to those.

Would you like your daughters treated this way, stuff like when they have kids they end up looking like cr ap?

All the women I know make an effort to look good. There are certain limitations when youth passes, but do you think older guys look any better, get over yourselves....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 08-10-2019 at 07:45 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to oompaloompa For This Useful Post:
colt63 (08-12-2019)
Old 08-11-2019

I see more women letting themselves go after having too many kids,it could be age,no time or interest to exercise,hubby dont pay them much attention,or they just lose interest in men,women do ten t o gain weight than men.
Old 08-11-2019
Banned

Longevity: 27%

Sugar daddy is like buddies... You have good vibes with each other and you treated him or her nice...
Old 08-12-2019

Longevity: 26%

I'm not a suggar daddy, but i have a friend who was dating with a sugar daddy. She says it was fun, because they had very fun time. She traveled a lot and she had a lot of presents.
Old 08-12-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Apparently seeking.com's PR team has decided to make an appearance.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
user3657 (08-13-2019)
Old 08-12-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

So long as the payments keep going, the "benefits" will continue. In short, it's just a type of business relationship, nothing more.
The Following User Says Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (08-12-2019)
Old 08-12-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyjedison View Post
Sugar daddy is like buddies... You have good vibes with each other and you treated him or her nice...
some daddies can be rather abusive.
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
nickopedia (08-12-2019)
Old 08-14-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
i never said i expected anything? just tried to get sex. they're looking to exploit men for money, i was looking to exploit them for sex. it's a game and i played it. they began the exploitation circus, not me..

and i barely get any matches on tinder. you have to be an 8/10+ male minimum nowadays to play on tinder without a lot of sweat and bull****... and the girls are not any better on there anyways. i had more luck on SA than tinder so you're just completely wrong there.
You know when you go to a sugar daddy website that it is someone looking for another person to pay them monthly, to help support them. How is that exploitation? Seems like a financial arrangement that you knowingly enter.
You flat out lied to them about what you would be willing to pay and then expected them to be honest with you.

It all depends on what you are looking for. Are you looking just for sex or do you want a relationship too? If it's just sex, you could pay for it with a lot less hassle. No interest in a relationship at all?
Old 08-15-2019

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoIL View Post
You know when you go to a sugar daddy website that it is someone looking for another person to pay them monthly, to help support them. How is that exploitation? Seems like a financial arrangement that you knowingly enter.
You flat out lied to them about what you would be willing to pay and then expected them to be honest with you.

It all depends on what you are looking for. Are you looking just for sex or do you want a relationship too? If it's just sex, you could pay for it with a lot less hassle. No interest in a relationship at all?
Women are looking to use their sexuality as a way to exploit men for money. You're only excusing this because you are also a woman who wants the possibility of using the same power of profiteering if you ever need it. It is no different to a Roman grain speculator holding back the grain and then selling it at an inflated price because it is a necessity. Don't try and be a disingenous little **** and try to act like it is just a wee simple financial transaction.

Men need women. Women know this. Instead of entering in genuine relationships some of them want to use their power to exploit and profit. It is a scam and the moment they attempt it they don't deserve respect, truth, or anything else. This is why prostitutes are regarded as the lowest scum in the world.

Before modern women, almost every man was in a relationship. This is because they couldn't exploit men, they were the ones dependent on men. Today all women do is look to exploit men, whether that is through divorce laws, outright whoredom on SA, dating and relationship 'benefits' that are all one-sided and all the minor social expectations that all benefit her. There is no 'genuine relationship' for a man today, most men just tolerate these little things because it is better than being alone.
Old 08-18-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Women are looking to use their sexuality as a way to exploit men for money. You're only excusing this because you are also a woman who wants the possibility of using the same power of profiteering if you ever need it. It is no different to a Roman grain speculator holding back the grain and then selling it at an inflated price because it is a necessity. Don't try and be a disingenous little **** and try to act like it is just a wee simple financial transaction.

Men need women. Women know this. Instead of entering in genuine relationships some of them want to use their power to exploit and profit. It is a scam and the moment they attempt it they don't deserve respect, truth, or anything else. This is why prostitutes are regarded as the lowest scum in the world.

Before modern women, almost every man was in a relationship. This is because they couldn't exploit men, they were the ones dependent on men. Today all women do is look to exploit men, whether that is through divorce laws, outright whoredom on SA, dating and relationship 'benefits' that are all one-sided and all the minor social expectations that all benefit her. There is no 'genuine relationship' for a man today, most men just tolerate these little things because it is better than being alone.
No, married guys that go with them are even lower. They are deceiving and lying the most.

You just do not like how tables have turned a bit more in favour of woman, you mention the past, you are correct everyone got married in the past, and in addition men had the ability to buy women, or servants to do it. Now a woman has more of a say, you do not like the lack of control over them. Look at every historical drama or western, always a bawdy house, no stigma....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 08-18-2019 at 11:23 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to oompaloompa For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (09-08-2019)
Old 09-08-2019

I dont think women exploit men ,women are looking for a companion to take care of them,looks do not last forever,your skin gets wrinkled and body sagged,your voice turns hoarse ,youth is always better,when you go shop for fresh produce ,what do you choose?
Women are faring better now,they have jobs and earning power ,some do better than men,but many do not .
Look around,most of those junks they sell are catered to women-the cosmetics,the clothese,the designer handbags,the jewelry,silly little trinklets .
A nice hair color,shampoo,cut and blowdry in Manhattan can run you $500,Madoff wife used to pay that much.
A designer handbag can run you $3000.
But in return,man gets a woman who understand him,listen to him and stay loyal to him,some do.
serve you a martini before dinner,cook you a good meal,wash your underwear and give you sex and raise you children ,no one works for free,you know.
You just have to find the right one,if you have not,may be you are in the wrong circle and have not tried hard enough.
Old 09-08-2019
Executive [VIP]

"give you sex" is the wrong viewpoint/approach
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (09-09-2019)
Old 09-09-2019

I agree,give sex is not appropriate,it should be have sex,make love,be intimate,enjoy each other company? how about make baby?