eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Gold,Bitcoin,Cash ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/130207-gold-bitcoin-cash.html)

agent006140 10-02-2019 08:02 AM

what is your preferred investment?Looks like we are slipping into a global recession?

what kind of suppliers prefer to be paid in bitcoin and not that gringo green back?
You dont have to tell me if it is confidential.
Silver is poor man lobster,not really a good investment,even platinum has lost its allure.
Just read gemforcaster,the guy came back from Tuscon trade show,Chinese are buying gemstones as a way to get around capital control imposed by their goverment.
Anyone who wants to buy gold builions,coins,etc from the big precious metal dealers,do not buy from them on Ebay unless it is an auction,buy direct from their site ,they all mark up their gold listed on Ebay to cover the Ebay and Paypal fee.

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1037901)
That was when their HK account got flagged and closed. The day after I sent the wire, the supplier told me their account got flagged and their bank was returning the wire to me. It took me 7 days to get it back, but it came, and then I resent it through Alibaba.

Now it's a different bank (China instead of HK) and a slightly different problem. The wire I sent hasn't been refused/returned, it just hasn't shown up at all yet. :pout:

Being able to pay reliably is critical and these issues have been killing me.

There was a time not every Chinese can receive foreign currencies unless they have a permit to do so,even if they can,it goes thru the China Central Bank first,
This is one reason for the delay.
But I think they have removed the restriction of receiving and sending foreign currencies but not sure about the central bank part.

why is his HK bank account flagged/
There are many banks in HK,some are branches of Chinese banks

APMEX ,the largest precious metal dealer in US,sells on Ebay,Walmart and its own site.
If you pay with bitcoin and bitcoin cash,you get a discount.
You can also pay with personal check or bank wire,you get a discount.
You pay with cc or Paypal,you get no discount/
The same gold sold on all 3 sites,cheapest is its own site.take a look.
It also sell to foreign buyers and shipoverseas,not all countries.
It will also buy your gold and send you a bank check

if you buy silver,you may have to hold on to it for a long time .

Gold is not peaking,Russian central bank is now holding gold and Chinese money.

only time will tell,watch US interest rate,

ebaystealth1974 10-02-2019 08:29 AM

Re: Gold,Bitcoin,Cash ?

I spend most of my money on cars and beer. The rest I waste...

ebaystealth1974 10-02-2019 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1037899)
It's now been like 6 days and they haven't seen the payment show up yet.

Didn't you have the very same problem a few weeks ago, with a wire?

ebaystealth1974 10-02-2019 08:44 AM

Cheese us! All that sucks... :(

walkingupwards 10-02-2019 10:32 AM

Gold actually seems like the safest bet. The damn thing has been around for god knows how many years and it has always gained more value. The most important thing about gold is that people believe in it so much, that it is impossible to downplay its role in the world economy. Take a piece of gold and go anywhere in the world, people would trade stuff with you for that gold.

Cash is susceptible to losing its value with the blink of an eye, so I wouldn't count on cash especially if there is a lot of gossip around a specific currency. All it takes for cash to lose its value is for people to lose confidence in it, paranoia plays a big part in this by the way.

Bitcoin and all cryptos are a joke that might keep being played for decades to come because there are people willing/wanting to play that game. Cryptos are in no way associated with real hard money, so if you are invested in Bitcoin, I would highly suggest you sell off and look for another investment. Cryptos are mainly used for the drug trade.

phaz0rz 10-02-2019 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1037931)
why is his HK bank account flagged/
There are many banks in HK,some are branches of Chinese banks

They were basically using it as an intermediary account since restrictions are somewhat looser in HK. Judging by the screenshots they showed me, they were almost immediately transferring money that came in to another company account.

It would look bad to a bank in any country but since I don't fully understand their financial system/laws, I'm not judging them for it. I would imagine it was necessary for their business operations.

phaz0rz 10-07-2019 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1039307)
if you buy silver,you may have to hold on to it for a long time .

That was the idea. I remember looking at precious metal charts a few months ago. Silver was the cheapest with tons of ups and downs over the last 25 years.

If I invested in 50lbs of silver, and it does another spike like this :

https://i.postimg.cc/L8y1Q84k/Untitled.png

Then I stand to profit a good bit.

Palladium and Gold both seem to be peaking right now so I wouldn't invest in those if you paid me to. Platinum is dipping currently but it would cost so much to buy 50lbs and really profit on a rise.

phaz0rz 10-07-2019 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1039419)
Gold is not peaking,Russian central bank is now holding gold and Chinese money.

Check again. It's certainly not dipping right now.

If this isn't a peak then I don't know what is..

https://i.postimg.cc/q7fftRRJ/Untitled.png

I really don't think gold is a good investment at all right now.