eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   I looking for Russian-speaking members (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/130223-i-looking-russian-speaking-members.html)

Aleksei 10-02-2019 03:03 PM

I looking for Russian-speaking members

Hello, friends.
Despite the early registration on this forum, my activity is not so great, but at that moment I was once again left without an eBay account, and I would like to ask some experienced Russian-speaking users who already bought the manual or ready-made accounts. If there are any, please respond.

rsot 10-02-2019 10:59 PM

Re: I looking for Russian-speaking members

Good luck - be careful with ppl who reach out to you

Play 10-03-2019 12:12 AM

Welcome!

Just make sure you don't pay anyone who isn't an authorised seller, or you risk never seeing the money again. :)

Aleksei 10-04-2019 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 1038086)
Welcome!

Just make sure you don't pay anyone who isn't an authorised seller, or you risk never seeing the money again. :)

Hello dear collegaues/

As far as I can see, you offer UK and US ebay accounts.
Can I buy a non-RU account here, attach my RU-Payal account to it, and to withdraw money to a bank account in RU?

Aleksei 10-04-2019 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1038084)
Good luck - be careful with ppl who reach out to you

Hello dear collegaues/

Can I buy a non-RU account here, attach my RU-Payal account to it, and to withdraw money to a bank account in RU?

DenysUA 10-04-2019 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleksei (Post 1038560)

You can of course.But you'll get another blocked account. Even 2 - PP and ebay.So, better don't do like that.

Aleksei 10-04-2019 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenysUA (Post 1038563)
You can of course.But you'll get another blocked account. Even 2 - PP and ebay.So, better don't do like that.

And what will be the reason for the block in this case?
Maybe you know, they sell RU accounts here, or maybe yours, UA with reviews and without 21 days hold?

jonyquest 10-04-2019 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleksei (Post 1038014)
Hello, friends.
Despite the early registration on this forum, my activity is not so great, but at that moment I was once again left without an eBay account, and I would like to ask some experienced Russian-speaking users who already bought the manual or ready-made accounts. If there are any, please respond.

Honestly... These accounts are mainly USA / UK (CAN).
My wife is from Novosib so I can help you with that (creating account / verified PP). But if you are asking about 21days - these holds are and will be...
Or you can choose the ones for sale, but be ready you need US / UK (CAN) IP at least...

Cheeeers!

Aleksei 10-04-2019 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonyquest (Post 1038711)
Honestly... These accounts are mainly USA / UK (CAN).
My wife is from Novosib so I can help you with that (creating account / verified PP). But if you are asking about 21days - these holds are and will be...
Or you can choose the ones for sale, but be ready you need US / UK (CAN) IP at least...

Cheeeers!

Thanks for your reply.
I am able to create a new account and gradually grow it. But I need an account without 21 hold and preferably with limits of $ 5,000.
I already have a paypal business account, but the member above says that if I connect it to the UK / USA account, I will lose everything.
Although it’s strange how this can happen, because the paypal only accepts payments, any paypal can be connected to any valid ebay account, isn’t it?
(привет землякам)

agent006140 10-04-2019 06:41 PM

If you have a non Russian Paypal account,you cannot link it to a Russian bank account.
You have t o link it to a local bank account ,may be you have a family member who has a Russian Paypal account and you can send him your Paypal fund?there will be fees involved.

rsot 10-04-2019 08:01 PM

Aleksei 10-05-2019 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1038781)

Yes you are right this is my message. I also asked a question in that thread so that perhaps experts who look at that topic but do not look at this could also answer me

Aleksei 10-05-2019 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1038758)
If you have a non Russian Paypal account,you cannot link it to a Russian bank account.
You have t o link it to a local bank account ,may be you have a family member who has a Russian Paypal account and you can send him your Paypal fund?there will be fees involved.

Thanx for answer.
You do not quite understand correctly.
I already have a Russian bank account and a Russian PayPal is link to it. It is no problem.
My question is, can I link a Russian PayPal to an American/British eBay account and whether for this I need to change the country of registration of the purchased eBay account.

I already had the experience of changing the country of registration for eBay accounts opened from Russia, it was kind of an experiment. I basically changed the registration to the CIS countries, but when eBay changed something in tax deduction for their services, I just once again changed the country of registration to Jersey (there the VAT rate is only 3%)

I don’t know if the country of registration for eBay accounts opened NOT in Russia is change just as simple. If so, then I just buy a UK / US account and make it RU

WWhale 10-07-2019 09:28 AM

You don't need to change country of registration of eBay account. UK eBay works with Russian Paypal with no problems.

Aleksei 10-07-2019 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWhale (Post 1039447)
You don't need to change country of registration of eBay account. UK eBay works with Russian Paypal with no problems.

Thank you.
Have you already had the experience of link the paypal of one country to the eBay account of another country?
as you can see above, the user DenysUA says that I will get two blocked accounts

Play 10-07-2019 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleksei (Post 1038560)
Hello dear collegaues/

Will it work? Yes. But there are things to consider before doing so.

Aleksei 10-09-2019 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 1039515)
Will it work? Yes. But there are things to consider before doing so.

Thanks for your caution.
could you tell us more in detail, what should you pay attention to, what were you talking about?

agent006140 10-10-2019 11:16 AM

are you buying or selling on Ebay-USA.UK? or both?
if you registered on Ebay USA,your addresses would be US addresses.
Your Russian Paypal account will have Russian addresses.
you have to figure when you sell on Ebay USA/UK,where is your item and where should they return the item to,you know with domestic return,you pay return shipping.
If they open a dispute on Paypal not EBay,they will be asked to return to Russia.
If you buy,with your Ebay USA/UK account,your sellers would be shipping to a US /UK address.Someone may come along and she more lite