eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Best VCC to send funds via western union (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/131962-best-vcc-send-funds-via-western-union.html)

ebabe 12-10-2019 08:15 AM

Best VCC to send funds via western union

Need to send funds to via western union, I know the person im sending the funds too, but would like my personal details to stay personal and private. I know that when a person picks up cash at their western union, they see the senders name and address of the sender. With WN the debit card name has to be the same name that is registered on the account. Thats why im looking for a VCC to use on WN. Please advise.

agent006140 12-10-2019 10:43 AM

Re: Best VCC to send funds via western union

You may want to go to its site,you may be able to use bitcoin??

phaz0rz 12-10-2019 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1054379)
You may want to go to its site,you may be able to use bitcoin??

Certainly not with WU, but bitcoin is probably the only way you're going to be able to send a semi-anonymous payment.

I didn't even know you could use a card with WU. Before I got banned I would pay cash every time. Have you considered using cash?

Either way WU will want your ID, so that's going to be an obstacle regardless.

What is WN?

agent006140 12-10-2019 11:31 AM

sorry,no bitcoin,but if you are in USA and sending to USA,it is credit/debit card and bank transfer
https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/web/send-money/start
if you are sending to overseas,you have to go to site and find out,eg Mexico is bank tansfer only

agent006140 12-10-2019 11:34 AM

if you are in UK,you have t o register with WU first and then find the country you want to send money to,it will tell you how you can pay.
But I dont think you can avoid giving your name,the guy who goes to pick up the money would have to show his ID and the WU number.

agent006140 12-10-2019 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebabe (Post 1054351)
Need to send funds to via western union, I know the person im sending the funds too, but would like my personal details to stay personal and private. I know that when a person picks up cash at their western union, they see the senders name and address of the sender. With WN the debit card name has to be the same name that is registered on the account. Thats why im looking for a VCC to use on WN. Please advise.

where is your recipient?
if he is in UK,you may not be able to use any card,like in USA,we have to use bank account.,only when we sent money overseas ,then we can use debit,credit and bank account

ebabe 12-10-2019 01:10 PM

Im in UK, sending to Phillipines, I have a WU account already. I send funds via my debit card in most cases, but in this case I want abit more privacy about my details

rsot 12-10-2019 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebabe (Post 1054425)
Im in UK, sending to Phillipines, I have a WU account already. I send funds via my debit card in most cases, but in this case I want abit more privacy about my details

Is this even possible with WU?

agent006140 12-11-2019 09:12 AM

then you can send cash !!!!!!!!!!!!

phaz0rz 12-11-2019 09:25 AM

I don't think there's any way of getting around being ID'd by WU when you send money.

But then again I always did it in person and never tried online/app WU.

agent006140 12-11-2019 11:34 AM

If a sender hides his ID,the recipient may not know who sent him money?
I know a foreign site which only accept WU from US buyers,WU limits the number of payments the recipient can receive,so they have to keep changing the name of the recipient.
It is a site which sells prescription drug cheap ! and it gets many orders from US buyers.

phaz0rz 12-11-2019 11:35 AM

Those are scam sites.

ebabe 12-14-2019 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1054641)
If a sender hides his ID,the recipient may not know who sent him money?
I know a foreign site which only accept WU from US buyers,WU limits the number of payments the recipient can receive,so they have to keep changing the name of the recipient.
It is a site which sells prescription drug cheap ! and it gets many orders from US buyers.

If sending cash, they want ID, real ID. If sending using VCC you dont have to put your real name. I think privacy of your details should be a 100% human right . You dont know who your dealing with, even if you think you know the person well. My ultimate question is what VCC would work with WU, some companies dont recognize certain VCC's, I think it has to be a AWS VCC

agent006140 12-14-2019 04:53 PM

I have a question on $10 transaction fee.
I used my JPM credit card twice to send money overseas via WU,I just got my JPM statement ,and it charges me $10 transaction fee and interest charge for cash advance?
It is a VISA card issued by JPM,I know I have to pay WU ,but $10 transaction fee from JPM and it is not considered a charge but a cash advance?
Is any of you have the same problem?

agent006140 12-14-2019 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebabe (Post 1055253)
If sending cash, they want ID, real ID. If sending using VCC you dont have to put your real name. I think privacy of your details should be a 100% human right . You dont know who your dealing with, even if you think you know the person well. My ultimate question is what VCC would work with WU, some companies dont recognize certain VCC's, I think it has to be a AWS VCC

if you dont know who you are dealing with,then why are you dealing with him?
In the example I gave,this website is selling prescription drug cheap and been getting many WU payments,it needs to know the name of the buyer so they wont send the wrong drug!of course there is this WU number,it is just a string of numbers,having a name helps.
There is also postal order,you need to enter the name of the recipient,but not sure your name is required or you can put any name,all the post office care about is (1) is this authentic postal order (2) recipient must show proper Id.
but then you will have to mail the postal order yourself.

agent006140 12-14-2019 05:07 PM

try different VCC on WU site,it will let you know