Corona Virus - Page 42 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 03-27-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
Average, because I don't really care to list them all out here by age lol.
Here. I'll do it for you. That is one hell of a curve. Isolate just the 80+ or even 70+, and the death rate would plummet.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
I haven't read the rest of your post yet, but THIS part is completely backwards.

I'm seeing...
Recovered: 2424
Dead: 1384

Where are you getting those crazy numbers?
I posted a couple hours before today's numbers were published on worldometers. They may seem crazy, but they're just the numbers that were published on that page a few hours ago.

Now it's at 1546 deaths, 2465 recoveries. So it's only off 2:1 by about 500 with the latest stats. The thing is though, these "recovered" people still seem to carry the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the symptoms it presents seem to be incrementally detrimental with each flare up. Like I said though, I'm not doing anymore arguing in this thread. I'm just a spectator. Only time will tell how this is going to play out.

One thing is for sure though - covid-19 is now officially killing 3x more Americans than the flu does each year.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 03-27-2020 at 05:01 PM.
Old 03-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Here's a comparison of the progression of SARS vs. H1N1 (swine flu) vs. covid-19

Old 03-27-2020

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
I posted a couple hours before today's numbers were published on worldometers. They may seem crazy, but they're just the numbers that were published on that page a few hours ago.

Now it's at 1546 deaths, 2465 recoveries. So it's only off 2:1 by about 500 with the latest stats.

lol.. you still have your numbers/head/thoughts reversed.

it's 1:2 deaths:recoveries

NOT 2:1

Old 03-27-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
Here. I'll do it for you. That is one hell of a curve. Isolate just the 80+ or even 70+, and the death rate would plummet.
Good job! Now compare the numbers between the 2 and see where your statements were wrong.

Phuck the visual, do the math.
Old 03-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
No other country is reporting a recovery rate anywhere close to what China reported, which leads me to believe China lied in the vast majority of their "recovery" cases. Their lies are criminal because they've caused the rest of the world to have unrealistic expectations when it comes to recoveries. The number of people dying in the rest of the world is alarming, and many of those deaths could have been prevented if China had been truthful with their reporting. The "just a flu" narrative has gone on for so long because the rest of the world is just now starting to understand how deadly of a virus this really is.

Worldwide death rate is now 16%. Without China's bogus statistics, it's :
54640 recoveries, 22130 deaths, which equates to a 29% death rate.

These are just my latest thoughts and I won't be arguing with anyone today about them.

When this is over, I hope countries come together and ensure China pays a high price. With 1.5 bn mouths to feed and vast infrastructure and institutions that demand $$ to maintain; it can't be that hard to pull the rug under their feet and send them crashing back to where they were 70 years ago.

Manufacturing can be decentralised to Europe, Asia and a few African countries.

They're selling fhake test kits to Spain while spreading conspiracies that the US had the virus problem first before they did.

By the time this is over, the world would have lost more money than what it would have cost to move manufacturing out of China.
Old 03-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebabe View Post
Been saying that for awhile, they will put something in the vaccination, and if you dont take it, you wont be able to buy or sell anything.
You, walkingupwards and Alex Jones walk into a bar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebabe View Post
The needle will leave a Mark.
Let me guess, 666?
Old 03-27-2020

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
When this is over, I hope countries come together and ensure China pays a high price. With 1.5 bn mouths to feed and vast infrastructure and institutions that demand $$ to maintain; it can't be that hard to pull the rug under their feet and send them crashing back to where they were 70 years ago.

They're selling fhake test kits to Spain while spreading conspiracies that the US had the virus problem first before they did.

By the time this is over, the world would have lost more money than what it would have cost to move manufacturing out of China.

Rich China is better for the world economy. China doesn't have the technology to manufacture a virus like COVID-19.

How many countries were destroyed by various US administrations? Should people demand that Americans pay up for that? Absolutely not because the American people had no say when endless and useless wars were being waged.

The world had a time window of almost 3 months and didn't make any use of it. We saw the virus raging on in China and nobody did anything about it, so saying if China came out and told the world a bit earlier would have made a difference is b.s.

You are better off directing the rage at the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation rather bashing the victim
Old 03-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingupwards View Post
Rich China is better for the world economy.
A short statement, yet stunningly full of sh1t!

Quote:
China doesn't have the technology to manufacture a virus like COVID-19.
It doesn't take technology to run wet markets or eat stuff that should be left well on its own.

Quote:
How many countries were destroyed by various US administrations?
Nowhere near 6 million Jews.

Quote:
The world had a time window of almost 3 months and didn't make any use of it. We saw the virus raging on in China and nobody did anything about it,
No different from the Munich Agreement. They didn't see Hitler coming either.

Quote:
You are better off directing the rage at the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation rather bashing the victim
Someday, I might be crazy enough to be enraged at such charitable people, but I'll not be inspired by a looney.

By the way, since you hate the US/west so much, have you thought about settling in China, Iran and N.Korea while spouting these sort of theories against these countries and see how long you remain a free man?

Last edited by Pandoras_box; 03-27-2020 at 07:47 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (03-28-2020), Sunspot144 (03-28-2020), TGMT² (03-27-2020), tmastermind (04-07-2020), ukjay (03-28-2020), yankee (03-27-2020)
Old 03-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

I wonder if anyone on the forum has been hit with symptoms whether severe or mild of covid-19...
Old 03-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
I wonder if anyone on the forum has been hit with symptoms whether severe or mild of covid-19...
I know a a few people. Seems everyone is doing good.
Old 03-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Not myself but I have seen a neighbour with and and she ended up in hospital. She was 50 and in fairly decent health. Looked dreadful and was put on a ventilator, just for the night though and then made it home the next day. 3 days later and she was still looking pretty dreadful but she will have the best part of a week still until she is recovered.

Friends with 3/4 other people that have bought it but just the mild version as they are a lot younger so dont seem as effected.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (03-28-2020), rsot (03-29-2020), yankee (03-28-2020)
Old 03-27-2020

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
By the way, since you hate the US/west so much, have you thought about settling in China, Iran and N.Korea while spouting these sort of theories against these countries and see how long you remain a free man?

If you only knew how silly this statement is you wouldn't have made it
Old 03-27-2020

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
So assuming those stats are accurate the US should just let around 1 million 60-69 year olds die and half a million 50-59 year olds? Along with maybe 30 million+ people needing hospital care over a month or 2?
Old 03-28-2020

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Fairly sure I had it back in feb.

At the peak of it I felt like I had glass in my lungs and throat when I breathed. Couldn't lift my head without pain. Had sleep sitting up rather than lying down as the pressure of gravity on my lungs hurt.

X-Ray showed I had bronchitis as a result.

I am waiting for the antigen test kit from amazon or boots so I can confirm I recovered from covid-19.
Old 03-28-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%

Recent research seems to indicate that the virus COVID-19 can persist for 1 day on cardboard as well....hmm geez
Old 03-28-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
now they are saying -is our mail safe?

Whoever THEY are, they're too late. Anyone with common sense is leery of their mail.

I gather mine in bags and let it set for a few days before It ouch it.
Old 03-28-2020

Longevity: 34%

Quote:

Video is pretty nuts, right?

US/China heading towards a Cold War by 2040 (do your business with them now while you can). The stuff happening in AU scares the $hit outta me personally, testing deportation prisons, top it off with how they treat, sinicize, disappear and deport Muslims is insane. The stuff the kids are brainwashed with in school in regards to Democracy = bad too. I read Document Number 9, it's actually somewhat relieving to know Xi is worried democratic political liberalization may get out of hand. It certainly is in HK - continuous riots and protests by the youth. The ideology may just spread enough that China will have a revolution on their hands and be forced into embracing an entirely democratic state.
Old 03-28-2020

Longevity: 52%

Coronavirus: Trump 'considering quarantine on New York'
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52079121
Old 03-28-2020

Activity: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunspot144 View Post
Video is pretty nuts, right?

US/China heading towards a Cold War by 2040 (do your business with them now while you can). The stuff happening in AU scares the $hit outta me personally, testing deportation prisons, top it off with how they treat, sinicize, disappear and deport Muslims is insane. The stuff the kids are brainwashed with in school in regards to Democracy = bad too. I read Document Number 9, it's actually somewhat relieving to know Xi is worried democratic political liberalization may get out of hand. It certainly is in HK - continuous riots and protests by the youth. The ideology may just spread enough that China will have a revolution on their hands and be forced into embracing an entirely democratic state.
that would be awesome if so.
The Following User Says Thank You to 997turbo For This Useful Post:
Sunspot144 (03-28-2020)
Old 03-28-2020

Longevity: 34%

Riot videos in Hubei fighting the lockdown removed on social media by CCP

Hubei Residents Riot After Quarantine Lifted; Police Beaten With Their Own Shield

One of the comments

I WONDER HOW LONG TILL HONG KONG AND HUBEI JOIN TOGETHER... SEEMS A GOOD TIME FOR A SOCIETAL RESET... CHINESE REVOLUTION??? WHAT COUNTRIES DO YOU THINK THIS COULDN'T HAPPEN IN🤔🤔🤔... 🇺🇸

Britain's HK is returning back to China in 2047 as long as HK gets to retain its freedom. But China is encroaching on them and they are rioting back.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2020-...xactly-planned

"the U.S. looks like they are behind the rest of the world while China has things so under control, they can offer aid to neighboring countries. But what if the game was rigged in a manner that forced the U.S. to respond as slowly as we did?

On the Chinese side, it would be very simple to make this happen. The only thing the Chinese government would need to do is manipulate the infection/death numbers coming out of the country and hope the rest of the world trusts them.

Several days ago, I spoke with a Chinese national friend of mine who I have known and worked with for more than five years. His contention was that the Chinese government knew about the virus well before December 2019 and months before the rest of the world knew about it. He said he believed that the initial response was to try and cover it up before eventually having to acknowledge it on a global scale."

https://www.livescience.com/first-ca...rus-found.html

A 55-year-old individual from Hubei province in China may have been the first person to have contracted COVID-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus spreading across the globe. That case dates back to Nov. 17, 2019, according to the South Morning China Post.

On Dec. 27, Dr. Zhang Jixian, head of the respiratory department at Hubei Provincial Hospital, reported to health officials in China that a novel coronavirus was causing the disease; by that day, it had infected more than 180 individuals.

Last edited by Sunspot144; 03-29-2020 at 02:41 AM.
Old 03-29-2020

Decent last two days of 9% and 4% growth. Hopefully it's the start of a trend.
2.2% serious/critical