eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Warning: Mass hysteria is coming!!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/133315-warning-mass-hysteria-coming.html)

walkingupwards 02-05-2020 09:08 PM

Warning: Mass hysteria is coming!!!

THIS IS VERY SERIOUS AND IT CONCERNS BOTH YOU AND THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE --> READ UNTIL THE END

I posted this under /eBay Discussions because it is the most visited section of Aspkin.com.

The new world order has been confirmed and they are carrying out their plan of world domination as I am writing this warning to you :eek:

They are going to break the law and order we have now via the Coronavirus. The plan is to infect everybody in this world and let hundreds of millions of people die worldwide before they will release the "vaccine".

FEMA camps are going to be used as concentration camps, the military will be the new police force that whips us all into line until everything is sorted out.

They have been using "Holly wood" as a tool to send signals and messages to god knows who :pry: They used it to insinuate 911, Trump getting elected...etc and they've used the same damn tool to let the word out about the Coronavirus. The movie is called "Contagion", you can watch/rent it on YouTube if you want.

The writers and makers of the above mentioned movie seem to have traveled into the future and gleaned as much info as they could about the crisis that is unfolding now... Ooh right, they didn't travel into ****, they knew the plan in advance because it was fed to them :pop2:

Contagion and TEDx talks done by Bill Gates dating years back were early warning signs of what's coming.

The virus is being deployed with many goals in mind:

1. Initiating the new world order by creating a common enemy of all people and then providing the "solution" on a golden plate.

2. Making billions of dollars off the whole thing

3. Executing the de-population plan via vaccinating "the unwanted"

Countries as well as populations will be extorted using this bio-weapon.

This map tracks the Coronavirus in real time and the thing is exploding and doubling in numbers of infections and deaths every few days. It categorizes infections under "Deaths / Recovered", but it doesn't include the number of people whose condition is critical and are probably going to die soon.

From what I understood about the virus so far, it has a kill rate (mortality rate) of about 15-20%:

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/a...23467b48e9ecf6

This is not a f**king conspiracy theory, this is f**king reality and you better deal with it NOW :doh:

Good luck!!!

SquidsScissors 02-05-2020 09:13 PM

Re: Warning: Mass hysteria is coming!!!

Moving to the Australian desert, bye everyone

walkingupwards 02-05-2020 09:34 PM

Everyone should watch the move Contagion, the plan is laid out step by step. The end of the movie tells how the virus started (from bats to pigs and then to humans), but that's all bull****, it started in a lab and ended there as well.

This is so sick and I am ****ing enraged because of how naive people are. Some ****ing demons are planning our demise and the comment section on YouTube is full of jokes.

The potential of mankind is what they're after and social Darwinism is false. Look at what humanity has accomplished in the last 50 years, a lot has been built simply because people were free to a certain extent.

I fear that humanity is going to enter a new dark age very soon :-/

gainkod 02-05-2020 11:14 PM

In before the lock...

mongo 02-05-2020 11:47 PM

15% mortality isnt cataclysmic. Still billions of people left

aspkin 02-05-2020 11:51 PM

I'll consider this satire.

Just don't spam or post in the wrong area of the forum please.

Panic is not a solution by the way, Panic causes more harm than good.

mine 02-06-2020 12:58 AM

Holy ****!!!

Ebayorbust 02-06-2020 01:07 AM

It's tinfoil hat time folks.

Pandoras_box 02-06-2020 05:23 AM

A salient reminder that freedom of speech has its own price.

james_112233 02-06-2020 05:25 AM

Somebody forgot to take their meds again ....

The fact is we are all destined to die so who cares ? enjoy every minute of every day. If you're not, it's your loss.

rsot 02-06-2020 06:15 AM

Contagion was a decent movie when I saw it.

:focus:

phaz0rz 02-06-2020 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1067243)
It's not, there's morons out there who believe in all this nonsence. :pound::pound::pound:

It's the truth though so I guess I'm proudly a moron. One world government has been the goal since the League of Nations in 1920. That failed, UN was formed, which is also failing. Globalism is clearly happening and I believe the UN's replacement will be much more powerful. More like the EU, but worldwide.

I admire your courage, upwards. This is probably the least receptive audience possible.

ilcarletto 02-06-2020 07:41 AM

I am making $$ millions $$ selling a miracolous vaccine on eBay ;)

prodigyace 02-06-2020 08:16 AM

I think you might be right in certain areas, but I don't know if the corona virus is what's going to help ultimately issue in the NWO. Its a slow, drawn out process that's been in the works that has outlived anyone currently alive.

Its a slow, trickling effect that has a greater impact when eased in, rather than forced upon the masses. It may/may not happen in our lifetime, but I believe it will happen eventually

kinsey 02-06-2020 04:44 PM

Wonder if the olympics will be cancelled. No way I would go

Pandoras_box 02-06-2020 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1067271)
Somebody forgot to take their meds again ....

I think you're being kind about it. :lol:

Mom probably told him Contagion was a documentary now we have to put up with this drivel.

One more reason to posit that intelligent life does not exist in our solar system.

walkingupwards 02-06-2020 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1067420)
I think you're being kind about it. :lol:

Mom probably told him Contagion was a documentary now we have to put up with this drivel.

One more reason to posit that intelligent life does not exist in our solar system.

I really hope your thesis will be proven right and I will be proven wrong. I would rather be made fun of than getting sick :pound:

cricket901662 02-17-2020 05:46 AM

Is that u Alex Jones ???

cricket901662 02-17-2020 05:47 AM

Or Eddie bravo???

rsot 02-17-2020 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingupwards (Post 1067439)
I really hope your thesis will be proven right and I will be proven wrong. I would rather be made fun of than getting sick :pound:

Hope no sickness for you :)

ebaystealth1974 02-17-2020 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingupwards (Post 1067200)
From what I understood about the virus so far, it has a kill rate (mortality rate) of about 15-20%:

I guess Germans do math different than the rest of us :lol: