eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Bernie the communist is getting so much support!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/133944-bernie-communist-getting-so-much-support.html)

walkingupwards 02-27-2020 07:01 PM

Bernie the communist is getting so much support!!

What do you think about the fact that millions of Americans are throwing their support behind Bernie the communist?

What if the economy crashes because of Corona and he comes along promising all kinds of freebies for the army of morons who follow him, do you think he stands a chance of winning the 2020 elections?

I think looking at history doesn't cut it, people like to go through the experience to learn the lesson :deadhorse:

slokor 02-27-2020 07:08 PM

Re: Bernie the communist is getting so much support!!

Im guessing from all your 'compliments' Youre not a fan...? LOL
Theres a reason the Russians support him as the democratic nominee - he doesn't stand a chance against Trump. I cant wait to see Trump fall on his a$$ and get voted out of the white house but it wont happen if Sanders is the one running against him.
And despite all that - using derogatory terms and calling people names because of their views... childish. Then again - youre from Germany so I guess we shouldn't expect too much based on YOUR people's history huh? Master race indeed.

walkingupwards 02-27-2020 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1073158)
Im guessing from all your 'compliments' Youre not a fan...? LOL
Theres a reason the Russians support him as the democratic nominee - he doesn't stand a chance against Trump. I cant wait to see Trump fall on his a$$ and get voted out of the white house but it wont happen if Sanders is the one running against him.
And despite all that - using derogatory terms and calling people names because of their views... childish. Then again - youre from Germany so I guess we shouldn't expect too much based on YOUR people's history huh? Master race indeed.

I am not German btw. I didn't want to use any derogatory names at all, the man is a true communist. Now, if someone lives in the center of capitalism and still believes in communism, they are beyond moronic, isn't that true?

EDIT:

Mark my words, Coronavirus will be used to get Bernie into office. They are now pushing the idea that the vaccine won't be affordable by everybody, remember who promises health care for all?

slokor 02-27-2020 08:10 PM

You sure youre not germam? Cause you certainly come across as one lol
I think evrryone here is tired of your conpiracy theories which serve only to show who the true moron is... (hint - you see him in the mirror every time you look at one)

phaz0rz 02-27-2020 09:25 PM

The belittling of walkingupwards is getting old. He's entitled to his opinions like everyone else. If you guys don't like his posts then stop responding to his threads. Calling him crazy, a nazi, a loon, telling him to take medicine, and all of these other mediocre insults are immature. Please guys act your age and just move on.

I'm not tired of anything upwards has had to say. Slokor, you should speak for yourself instead of suggesting that nobody here cares about what he has to say. Upwards presents ideas that are generally out of the mainstream and I sincerely welcome his point of view. It's pathetic watching you guys trying to gaslight upwards for having his own opinions. Freedom of expression is a very important thing, even in the hivemind that is the internet.

@upwards - please don't worry about commy bernie. He doesn't stand a chance. The majority of the voting USA public was raised during the most tense part of the cold war and is therefore 100% against communism. He's just trendy because younger people are turned on by the idea of free money. Younger people do not realize it would cost in the neighborhood of $60trillion to make his ideas a reality (making them impossible). Younger people also do not usually turn up on election day and vote. At best he's controlled opposition working to ensure the democratic party doesn't stand a chance in the 2020 election. At worst he truly is a communist but he still doesn't stand a chance if that's the case.

Corona or not, it would be impossible for Bernie to end up in office in 2020. With as weak as the entire democratic field has been this election cycle, I strongly suspect Trump will be reelected.

agent006140 02-27-2020 09:51 PM

Is there any proof that the Russian are supporting Bernie?
If he wins the demo primary,more wil vote for Trump.

I think they should trash the debate,a lot of name calling and bickering,viewers want to hear what they stand for,not what they have done or said 20 -40 years ago.
Eliz Warren does not stand a chance.

UN is useless.
people eat leather shoe laces,cockroach,rats,bugs,sand,each other.
During famine,people walk on the beach and find dead sharks washed ashore,pick up the cartilage and bones and fins,and there yo go Shark fin is a delicacy.
Climb up the trees,hoping to find eggs in bird nest,well,pick up the saliva swallow birds used to build nest and there you go,bird nest soup is a dellcacy.
Wendy Deng was once invited by a NYC socialite to a vegan luncheon,she said there was a time in CHina,she prayed she gets to eat meat every day !
In Africa,the hunters will eat a certain plant to suppress their hunger,in New Guinea locals sampled the most expensive meat in the world,it is called Rockefeller stew,

Bernie is 78 years old and have stents and heart attacks,but no one seems to care.
Will he ask Warren to be his running mate?

It is hard to defeat someone who is already in the White House for a second term

did you watch the last debate?
why is everyone so happy,everyone but Warren and Sanders?
Do they know something we dont know?
Biden is absolutely sure he will win Carolina?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 (Post 1073640)
Yup. And there's almost a 100% chance of a Democrat winning in 2024. I like the back and forth cycles, it helps maintain a decent balance.

Mike Pence will be running in 2024

slokor 02-27-2020 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1073177)
The belittling of walkingupwards is getting old. He's entitled to his opinions like everyone else. If you guys don't like his posts then stop responding to his threads. Calling him crazy, a nazi, a loon, telling him to take medicine, and all of these other mediocre insults are immature. Please guys act your age and just move on.

So youre saying him calling millions of American voters morons if alright but me calling him a the same is not?
Agree to disagree.

prodigyace 02-27-2020 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1073169)
hint - you see him in the mirror every time you look at one)

Oof :tears:

ebaystealth1974 02-28-2020 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingupwards (Post 1073157)
What do you think about the fact that millions of Americans are throwing their support behind Bernie the communist?

If he gets the nomination, and the number of voters end up being substantial in the final election, then hopefully the Electoral College will once again protect us from the abundance of morons. Like it did with the Killary voters...

sax4 02-28-2020 09:11 AM

Walkingupwards and Phaz0rz are both Red Pill guys, I like them :)

Walkingupwards can be a bit OTT though, and surely not German!

Yes I don't think Bernie the commie fart has a chance, he's the American equivalent of Corbyn and Corbyn got smashed.

bjammin 02-28-2020 12:22 PM

I think the Dem Nominee will be between Biden and Sanders, but that Biden will win. Neither will beat Trump, but I think Biden would have the best chance of winning when it comes time despite what the polls say.

walkingupwards 02-28-2020 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjammin (Post 1073370)
I think the Dem Nominee will be between Biden and Sanders, but that Biden will win. Neither will beat Trump, but I think Biden would have the best chance of winning when it comes time despite what the polls say.

Biden is acting like he has Alzheimer or something, I don't know if he is really sick or just acting :shocked:

Pandoras_box 02-28-2020 02:41 PM

In other news today, a worldwide survey was conducted by the UN.

The only question asked was: "Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?"

The survey was a huge failure.

In Africa, they didn't know what "food" meant.
In Eastern Europe, they didn't know what "honest" meant.
In Western Europe, they didn't know what "shortage" meant.
In China, they didn't know what "opinion" meant.
In the Middle East, they didn't know what "solution" meant.
In South America, they didn't know what "please" meant.
And in the USA they didn't know what "the rest of the world" meant.

phaz0rz 02-28-2020 02:47 PM

Just goes to show... The UN is a joke of an organization.

Steveo036940 02-28-2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1073409)
In other news today, a worldwide survey was conducted by the UN.

The only question asked was: "Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?"

The survey was a huge failure.

In Africa, they didn't know what "food" meant.
In Eastern Europe, they didn't know what "honest" meant.
In Western Europe, they didn't know what "shortage" meant.
In China, they didn't know what "opinion" meant.
In the Middle East, they didn't know what "solution" meant.
In South America, they didn't know what "please" meant.
And in the USA they didn't know what "the rest of the world" meant.

Too funny! (And sadly some of it true)

sax4 02-29-2020 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1073511)
Him, you mean him. It’s the same person. :pound:

Yeah? Haha, I like him even more then

rsot 02-29-2020 08:56 AM

What's Trump's nickname for Bernie Sanders? Crazy Bernie?

walkingupwards 02-29-2020 10:40 AM

Trump is a master troller, this is why politicians can't beat him, they know how to lie and debate, but they don't know how to entertain.