Best and fast bitcoin exchange to real cash(bank/card) ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 03-06-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default Best and fast bitcoin exchange to real cash(bank/card) ?

Hello guys! I want to ask you , if i receive bitcoin to blockchain.com , how can i easily and quite fast exchange this money for bank cash or credit card balance or anything that is fast so i can get real money quickly and easily?

Because i dont want to each time wait many days for the exchange you know..

I'm located in Europe btw. Thank you!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-07-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default Re: Best and fast bitcoin exchange to real cash(bank/card) ?

Thanks! And any ideas what to use for bitcoin exchange? What system or payment platform?

Well, I live in Europe, so I would really like to avoid taxes when i need real cash or when i need cash to pay for something online.

I hear ideas that if you exchange from bitcoin to revolut for lets say online payments - revolut is good to avoid taxes, is it true?

Or there are better ways?

And same question for the real cash. If I need real cash, changing bitcoin to real cash with a real meeting in my country would be best? I mean to find a person who would like to exchange - I give him bitcoin, he gives me real cash in real meeting, so we both avoid taxes. Looks like this way is the best? But still, if the amount of bitcoins that i sell are very small, like 50-100$ , then its not worth real meeting, so maybe best would be to save up some cash..?