How is Cov19 affecting your life/daily routine? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 08-08-2020

Thanked 1,108 Times in 1,044 Posts
Activity: 93%
Longevity: 33%
Default How is Cov19 affecting your life/daily routine?

I am watching for crimes rate to pick up.
I live in a subdivision and share a mailstation with fellow homeowners.
We usually get our mail in the afternoon.
Yesterday at lunch time,some one broke the master lock and all the mail boxes are open and empty.
But in the afternoon when I went to check mail,everything was restored in good order,so USPS must have sent someone to fix it.
Now I have second thought of leaving out going packages in my mail box,I would have to schedule a pickup to make sure the mail man has my outgoing packages.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-09-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: How is Cov19 affecting your life/daily routine?

I hate it when that happens - I have seen mail theft during the course of years. For my important mail I keep a po box at mail outlets both in Canada and in the USA - it costs a bit but at least it's secure for me
Old 08-09-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 54%

Off course when these things happen people dont have money which force them to do thee types of things to be honest worst to come
But lets hope for batter
Old 08-09-2020
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 100%

Less travel, more restrictions.

I think for most of us here we're lucky because it shouldn't affect our routine too much unless we're working full time jobs with kids.

Those with kids are the hit pretty hard.

This has been a very weird year to say the least
Old 08-10-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%

Not a "daily" routine per say but my trips to US have been severely affected....flew in a few times during this pandemic but Canada has a mandatory 14 day quarantine which they have been enforcing hard so it's rough - May wasnt too bad but they started heavily checking in June and July.

I miss being able to drive in.
Old 08-10-2020

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 40%

I am in China now and everything is pretty much normal.

But international flights effected a lot and I am not sure when I can fly to Europe. I am ok with it, safety is priority.
Old 08-10-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedsmith1990 View Post
I am in China now and everything is pretty much normal.

But international flights effected a lot and I am not sure when I can fly to Europe. I am ok with it, safety is priority.
Don't know how much 'love' youre going to get here with your comment about normalcy returning to China considering where this thing originated...
Working at home I myself don't see much of an impact in that respect but having the kids at home all day and having to be concerned with educating/entertainment all hours of the day does take its toll.
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
james13v (08-16-2020)
Old 08-12-2020

Activity: 31%

I am sorry I don't wanna starting any pointless argument
but up today we at AUG and nearly 8 months since the virus first reporting date.
there are enough evidence published by a lot of countries that the virus originated in 2019 even 2018 and anywhere is possible.There will be more and more evidence come out in the future. It is very less chance this virus originated in china.

The only person so believing into this is Mr trump and his team.by keep calling china virus.he is even more good at brainwashing than CCP.Dont be a fool to get this into his racism trap to help him re-elected.

did you hear what he said today?he said if he failled in NOV china will rule and controlling USA soon.Whats that kind of xxxking bullshxt is ?look at you people,.you don't even trust a nature chinese person's word and hating chinese so much where the possibility for chinese to ruled USA by?trump is moving too far on this racism topic and lying game.To be honest I don't even know what he really wanting for this.
All I can say that china still weak and poor and CCP still crappy they can't control any modern country other than some Africa areas???Trump overstate china's power by too much it beyond a joke now.
Old 08-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 997turbo View Post
but up today we at AUG and nearly 8 months since the virus first reporting date.
there are enough evidence published by a lot of countries that the virus originated in 2019 even 2018 and anywhere is possible.There will be more and more evidence come out in the future. It is very less chance this virus originated in china.

The only person so believing into this is Mr trump and his team.by keep calling china virus.he is even more good at brainwashing than CCP.Dont be a fool to get this into his racism trap to help him re-elected.

did you hear what he said today?he said if he failled in NOV china will rule and controlling USA soon.Whats that kind of xxxking bullshxt is ?look at you people,.you don't even trust a nature chinese person's word and hating chinese so much where the possibility for chinese to ruled USA by?trump is moving too far on this racism topic and lying game.To be honest I don't even know what he really wanting for this.
All I can say that china still weak and poor and CCP still crappy they can't control any modern country other than some Africa areas???Trump overstate china's power by too much it beyond a joke now.
Sorry but that's nonsense. For someone who doesn't want to start an argument over this youre doing a fine job.
Covid-19 originated in Wuhan China. That much is clear.
Fall for the Chinese Government's propaganda if you wish - its not fooling anyone in the FREE world friend. Sorry. Guess you as a Chinese resident MUST 'buy' that crap otherwise god knows what will happen to you. Or do you want to tell us that you can openly speak against the Chinese government and get away with it? give me a break...
And for the record - Im NOT a TRUMP supporter. Quite the opposite. As far as Im concerned Trump is a racist lying buffoon who knows less than nothing about most topics. Still doesn't change the fact this thing originated in China and that the Chinese propaganda machine started the damage control process sometime in March when they came up with 'alternative' theories as to where Covid-19 originated in order to divert the attention from them. Among these theories being that it originated in the US and released clandestinely in China - REALY??? does THAT sound right to you? again - give me a break!
Last thing - I don't hate the Chinese. I hate their communist totalitarian regime and the dictator standing at its head (president for life yes?). I feel sorry for the Chinese people (you included) who have to live under such an oppressive regime without being able to voice your true opinions. Remember one of the first doctors who tried to warn the world about Covid-19 and ended up imprisoned and then died from the very same virus he tried to warn about? recall the Chinese government's reaction (imprisoning him) and denials?
Bottom line - I have full conviction this started in Wuhan China. I read about this topic a LOT and from many different sources - both in North America and Europe as well as the team sent to China by the WHO so don't try to tell me I don't know what Im talking about. You can deny it all you want but the facts speak for themselves pal.
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
yankee (08-12-2020)
Old 08-12-2020
Threadstarter  

Thanked 1,108 Times in 1,044 Posts
Activity: 93%
Longevity: 33%

does it matter where it originates?But the Chinese spread it when they left Wuhan for Chinese new year.
What I dont understand is how far and wide it spreads,take UK for example,so Chinese students went back to CHina for NY and returned to UK>
If it is so easy to pass on the virus,how come we are still virus free,we may work out from home,but it has been months now,we still have to go out and get food,mail and interact with others?how can this be possible
Old 08-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Less travel. More work. LOTS more work.

My day to day life has not changes other than I am much more busy than I desire with work.

Where I live, there is no masks, there was little closures, grocery stores never ran out of food or toilet paper. Life is normal, expect we refuse to go to a state that has a mask mandate and have not traveled since March.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
ak_am (08-15-2020)
Old 08-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

Does your Government actually tell you this garbage?
james13v (08-16-2020)
Old 08-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Im sorry is that question directed at me? or Turbo997? I assume its meant for Turbo997 but correct me if Im wrong.
Old 08-13-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Sorry but that's nonsense. For someone who doesn't want to start an argument over this youre doing a fine job.
Covid-19 originated in Wuhan China. That much is clear.
Fall for the Chinese Government's propaganda if you wish - its not fooling anyone in the FREE world friend. Sorry. Guess you as a Chinese resident MUST 'buy' that crap otherwise god knows what will happen to you. Or do you want to tell us that you can openly speak against the Chinese government and get away with it? give me a break...
And for the record - Im NOT a TRUMP supporter. Quite the opposite. As far as Im concerned Trump is a racist lying buffoon who knows less than nothing about most topics. Still doesn't change the fact this thing originated in China and that the Chinese propaganda machine started the damage control process sometime in March when they came up with 'alternative' theories as to where Covid-19 originated in order to divert the attention from them. Among these theories being that it originated in the US and released clandestinely in China - REALY??? does THAT sound right to you? again - give me a break!
Last thing - I don't hate the Chinese. I hate their communist totalitarian regime and the dictator standing at its head (president for life yes?). I feel sorry for the Chinese people (you included) who have to live under such an oppressive regime without being able to voice your true opinions. Remember one of the first doctors who tried to warn the world about Covid-19 and ended up imprisoned and then died from the very same virus he tried to warn about? recall the Chinese government's reaction (imprisoning him) and denials?
Bottom line - I have full conviction this started in Wuhan China. I read about this topic a LOT and from many different sources - both in North America and Europe as well as the team sent to China by the WHO so don't try to tell me I don't know what Im talking about. You can deny it all you want but the facts speak for themselves pal.
Of course I can speadk anthing and get a get away,I just can't openly publish them on any media.they control the media,they dont control your mouth.many chinese people scold GOV on weibo or wechat nowdays.just they all chinese verison so it hard to read by western people.also Why the hell CCP wantting me to say some shxtty propaganda in this such small community forum??do they even care this forum? in this evernthing-else sub I would see over 30 active users???you get all your information from the US-GOV controlled medias and you known a lot of things wrong include ''Covid-19 originated in Wuhan China''

Do you have evidence on this in your hand?No sir.you read all this from medias. you don't even known anyone in china or believe anyone here said, you only believing those ⊗⊗⊗⊗ news medias.

Yes you can say above to me as well,so here it is the point I am pointing, it pointless to have this conversation because you the person got brainwashed by western politician medias .I don't say all the listing are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ news but 50% are ⊗⊗⊗⊗.They don't want you know the real china thats the problem so you can't know.I fully understand this and I respect your believing.

but if anyday in the future the truth leakout I would friendly say yeah you see

Btw I hope all you guys well living,business grow as usual,no health risk at all.No hate no racist.
Old 08-13-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
No I digging the truth myself.
china virus is the only thing I am defending
you want talk about HONGKONG I would agree crappy CCP yes
you want talk about human rights in some areas I would agree crappy CCP yes

but china virus?No,⊗⊗⊗⊗ news!biggest lie in this century made by TRUMP team
CHINA is the corona virus first confirmed,names found person-person tansmit place,there has to be a place like this for any virus in the history,it make nothing special,they can not use this as an evidence to say this virus origated here,not fair.
hand this to medical team and scientist to find the final truth,it take years maybe.
not ugly politician and their controlled medias. include CCP and their medias of course.I believe non of those,I only believe what I see what I feel and what true.
Old 08-13-2020

Oh and ccp starting publishing ⊗⊗⊗⊗ economic numbers saying it recovered from virus whichs a bullshxt.the economic got hit so hard and how could a exporting country get recovered when whole world not recovered so don't believe those crap either.
the country‘s unemployment rate at highest in recent 20 years.factory broke rate also.

don't listen to your supplier keep saying china was back to normal,its ⊗⊗⊗⊗ normal.
Old 08-13-2020

Longevity: 77%
Send a message via Skype™ to HelpNeeded!

I'm lucky that none of my loved ones contracted the virus. I am doing as insane amount of sales lately (We produce video game controllers, so kids are at home bored and buy my product to entertain themselves). So I was excited for that. But as of the past week or so sales have been sluggish.
Old 08-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Of course I can speadk anthing and get a get away,I just can't openly publish them on any media.they control the media,they dont control your mouth.many chinese people scold GOV on weibo or wechat nowdays.just they all chinese verison so it hard to read by western people.also Why the hell CCP wantting me to say some shxtty propaganda in this such small community forum??do they even care this forum? in this evernthing-else sub I would see over 30 active users???you get all your information from the US-GOV controlled medias and you known a lot of things wrong include ''Covid-19 originated in Wuhan China''

Do you have evidence on this in your hand?No sir.you read all this from medias. you don't even known anyone in china or believe anyone here said, you only believing those ⊗⊗⊗⊗ news medias.

Yes you can say above to me as well,so here it is the point I am pointing, it pointless to have this conversation because you the person got brainwashed by western politician medias .I don't say all the listing are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ news but 50% are ⊗⊗⊗⊗.They don't want you know the real china thats the problem so you can't know.I fully understand this and I respect your believing.

but if anyday in the future the truth leakout I would friendly say yeah you see

Btw I hope all you guys well living,business grow as usual,no health risk at all.No hate no racist.
Im sorry but too all of the above a big LOL!
Im brainwashed? I have access to far more information than you do in China with your firewalls and blocked media from all over the world.
As I said Ive done the research from multiple sources - North American, European and the WHO themselves. All the research is pointing to the origin point of this virus being a meat market in China. Maybe start thinking about changing your eating habits over there - I know its a cultural thing but still. Or are you go to tell me the Chinese people don't eat pretty much anything that can draw breath? or maybe tell me those meat markets are sanitary and are some of the cleanest in the world? Go to youtube - videos speak louder than words. From all the scientific articles Ive read the common theme indicates this thing was transmitted to humans from a bat. But let me guess - according to you this thing was engineered in the US and brought over to China to out the country down - cause that's what the Chinese authorities say. That sound about right...?
BTW - loved how you say youre free to speak your opinion 'except' this and that and the other. Nice freedoms you have over there. Say the wrong thing at the wrong place and your life is over.
This Virus originated in China. Plain and simple. Same as the SARS virus (another coronavirus type) originated in China back in 2002. Or are you going to try to dispute that as well despite the scientific research that PROVES it?
Maybe tell us that the Black death plague that ravaged the world in the 14th century also didn't originate in China despite historical records showing it did.
Get a life. Get a clue. Start reading more than the nonsense propaganda being fed to you by your totalitarian regime - unless that would place your life in danger in which case keep on spewing the nonsense you currently are. We will all completely understand.
Old 08-13-2020

Longevity: 21%

I work remotely, so Covid-19 hasn't really affected my work. And as far as going out into society, I just stick to the necessary security measures.
Old 08-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Im sorry is that question directed at me? or Turbo997? I assume its meant for Turbo997 but correct me if Im wrong.
Seeing as I quoted Turbo..... It is for Turbo
slokor (08-13-2020)
Old 08-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 54%

This conversation is pointless where its started and who is responsible
We needs to see countries who controlled this virus on top its China and then Germany and so on but the fact is USA and UK done nothing which is shame and let people die everyday
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
ak_am (08-15-2020), pisports (08-15-2020)
Old 08-15-2020

Longevity: 52%

Have my swab test result today..and It's -a NEGATIVE hooray!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ak_am For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (08-15-2020)