eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Biden won the presidnecy. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/139958-biden-won-presidnecy.html)

walkingupwards 11-07-2020 10:29 PM

Biden won the presidnecy.

Congrats folks, Biden is the president.

agent006140 11-07-2020 10:35 PM

not the senate and a weaker House

Trump supporters are staging protests now,and more alleged fraud claims with mail in ballots?
Someone claimed they saw a van dropping off 6 boxes of ballots at 4 am ?in MICHIGAN.
TX -a woman went to a nursing home and submitted ballots for the residents claiming she is their agent,etc.
what a mess.

I would rather have Trump,this is no time for Changes,LET GET THIS VIRUS OUT OF THE WAY FIRST!
Do you notice every election,they always talk about CHANGE !!!!!!!!!!!
BTW,the stimulus bill,infrastructure,would hire a lot of people building bridges,mixing cement,are they all going to wear mask??

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1123568)
Let's see what happens now...

lots of confusion,.we know what he wants to do,but would he do it>
would he be able to do it?
if he compromises ,what would it be like?
capital gain tax ,estate and gift tax,drug price control,EV,renewable energy subsidy?
stimulus bill,rent eviction,????????Paris accord,China tarriff,Hwawei?Iran,Venezuela??
corporate tax,big tech ?breakup,anti trust?

haiderekarar13 11-07-2020 11:09 PM

Re: Biden won the presidnecy.

The vibe has changed a bit after his election . Not bad

pisports 11-08-2020 01:54 AM

Great news!
Time to bring US back to its real great.

rsot 11-08-2020 07:01 AM

Let's see what happens now...

Beautiful 11-08-2020 02:21 PM

thank goodness, had me worried for a moment

slokor 11-09-2020 12:49 AM

Trying to follow the logic and line of thinking but youre losing me...

MM78 11-09-2020 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1123708)
I would rather have Trump,this is no time for Changes,LET GET THIS VIRUS OUT OF THE WAY FIRST!
Do you notice every election,they always talk about CHANGE !!!!!!!!!!!
BTW,the stimulus bill,infrastructure,would hire a lot of people building bridges,mixing cement,are they all going to wear mask??

Do you know where Trump was in the past few days? Golfing. All he does is Golf and hold Rallies. Not sure what makes anyone think he's doing anything to control the virus or he really gives a ****.

pisports 11-15-2020 01:15 PM

Seriously trump is a hardcore old-times dictator.Just like MAO and Stalin.Full of selfish falsehoods and keep trying wipe people's head.I cant believe there are still 40% of American and most GOP members supporting this guy.The only way I can see what he will lead the country is a Hatred civil WAR.Hell.

Beautiful 11-15-2020 02:53 PM

I miss Obama!

I've had to follow politics for the last couple years cause of all of Trumps chaos, it sucks.

not a huge fan of Biden but at least I don't have to follow politics anymore :)

james13v 11-15-2020 04:58 PM

man you people are delusional lol.

glacier922 11-15-2020 05:58 PM

You're finally back !

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 1123718)
Do you know where Trump was in the past few days? Golfing. All he does is Golf and hold Rallies. Not sure what makes anyone think he's doing anything to control the virus or he really gives a ****.

yankee 11-15-2020 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 1123718)

This is hilarious. You must not have paid any attention to Obamas golf and vacations. Talk about someone who doesnt give a **** about America.

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingupwards (Post 1123520)
Congrats folks, Biden is the president.

With seven states within 1% and recounts and ballots being removed daily in multiple states for "errors" It seems we wont know who will be president for weeks or months. Biden by no means has been declared the victor in any legal way yet. Not even close.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pisports (Post 1124911)
Seriously trump is a hardcore old-times dictator.Just like MAO and Stalin.Full of selfish falsehoods and keep trying wipe people's head.I cant believe there are still 40% of American and most GOP members supporting this guy.The only way I can see what he will lead the country is a Hatred civil WAR.Hell.

You need to learn what the word Dictator means. :croc:

Quote:

Originally Posted by pisports (Post 1123530)
Great news!
Time to bring US back to its real great.

Sorry.....Your country should not be able to suck the teat of the USA. You should work on making your once great country great again and stop worrying about us.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1123644)
thank goodness, had me worried for a moment

Your nuts. Liberal logics is crippling your state. Keep that **** over there please.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1124920)
I miss Obama!

I've had to follow politics for the last couple years cause of all of Trumps chaos, it sucks.

not a huge fan of Biden but at least I don't have to follow politics anymore :)

Biden's plan is to shadow Obamas anti American ways. Love Obama, you will love Obama 2.0

Quote:

Originally Posted by pisports (Post 1124911)
I cant believe there are still 40% of American and most GOP members supporting this guy.

Your math skills are as bad as your understanding of the word Dictator. The votes are 49% to 49% I can't believe 49% of America would vote for a Pedophile. #notmypedophile

johnniedoehe 11-16-2020 08:22 AM

he hasn't won yet, they're still counting votes, the thing isn't over yet even though it is looking good for him

yankee 11-16-2020 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masarap (Post 1125003)
Are you upset that Trump Lose? :confused:

He hasnt lost yet. Not at all in any way. Maybe he will, but it does not seem like it if you turn off your ⊗⊗⊗⊗ progressive news.

I mean, Biden actually has not won a single swing state yet. Not one.

Reading the majority of the folks comments here in this thread makes me sad. Quite frankly, it is hard not to puke reading such comments.

The one dude above is fleeing his liberal cesspool state of CA and moving to a GOOD conservative state. Now he is going to go and move to a good conservative state and dilute it with his liberal ideas and try to turn the new state into the type of state he quite literally is fleeing from. How intelligent is that? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Liberalism is a mental health disorder. Yall need neutered and spade :peace:

johnniedoehe 11-16-2020 11:32 AM

i think politics should stay out of the forum, we're here to stealth lads, not talk about left/right :D

Pandoras_box 11-16-2020 11:39 AM

I agree. It brings out the worst in otherwise decent folks—really polarising topic to be honest.

johnniedoehe 11-16-2020 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1125102)
I agree. It brings out the worst in otherwise decent folks—really polarising topic to be honest.

very true, both sides are literally opposites, this can only bring out negatives, talking politics brings 0 value to the forums unless say it affects stealthing/selling online etc

sax4 11-16-2020 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnniedoehe (Post 1125099)
i think politics should stay out of the forum, we're here to stealth lads, not talk about left/right :D

That's why this in the "Everything else thread"

Don't worry, account and service sellers couldn't care less whether their buyers are conservatives or libtards as long as they've got the dough, lol

james13v 11-16-2020 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnniedoehe (Post 1125099)

ok, but do you know which subforum you're in? It's called general discussions. off topic. Everything else. But sure, lets talk about stealth. I guess

HurricaneHuntr 11-16-2020 04:12 PM

All of you celebrating Joe biden, you realize trump took away chinas USPS packet scam right? Now, they'll get it back and so will your profits.

MM78 11-16-2020 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 1124976)
This is hilarious. You must not have paid any attention to Obamas golf and vacations. Talk about someone who doesnt give a **** about America.

https://i.postimg.cc/s2XGnvXz/TRUMP-GOLF1.jpg

Rallies: 350+ in 4 years.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...dterms-2018-10