eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   *Virtual Reality* New way to do Stealth without Computers or Phones (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/143144-virtual-reality-new-way-do-stealth-without-computers-phones.html)

BlackLion 04-22-2021 12:11 PM

*Virtual Reality* New way to do Stealth without Computers or Phones

As a futurist, I'm surprised many of you here have not attempted to browse the web, create stealth accounts, and more in Virtual Reality. There's no need for computers or cell phones.

You place the wireless "Oculus Quest 2" headset over your head, and you're good to go as long as you have an internet connection. You can create as many screens as you need, as well as change the scenery. If you need an office, you can do that, and even walk around it, and now you can bring real life keyboards into the VR world! Get with the inevitable future now guys!!!

Check out the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5_bVkbG1ZCo

Hank 04-22-2021 05:07 PM

Re: *Virtual Reality* New way to do Stealth without Computers or Phones

Will the headset do my packing and go to the Post Office too. :comp5:

BlackLion 04-22-2021 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1150544)
Will the headset do my packing and go to the Post Office too. :comp5:

No, you'll have to wait for Robots to do the manual work, but you can schedule a pick up from your headset via usps. :dance:

Hank 04-22-2021 05:31 PM

I'll stick to my ultra-wide monitor to manage my virtual accounts for now.
The virtual WC might get messy.....:s

Beautiful 04-25-2021 04:18 PM

lol stealth shops in VR that sounds like a nightmare

I'd rather have an orgy with 10 hot AI fembots

I should get a VR head set

DENDEN76 04-25-2021 05:15 PM

I'm good....I'll wait for elons neuralink official release and do all my work in my sleep

BlackLion 04-25-2021 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DENDEN76 (Post 1150965)
I'm good....I'll wait for elons neuralink official release and do all my work in my sleep

There's lots of issues with "neuralink" if it even ever releases. For one, you need surgery, and have to remove a small part of your skull. I also wouldn't want a device inside of my head that sends electrical signals. They claim it won't cause any damage "if inserted carefully", and i'd like to add that humans can make mistakes. With the Wireless signals it accepts, who knows what diseases those will lead to, and if people will be able to hack your actual body in the coming future.

BlackLion 04-25-2021 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1150958)
lol stealth shops in VR that sounds like a nightmare

I'd rather have an orgy with 10 hot AI fembots

I should get a VR head set

VR is just like real life. I frequent this forum often in my Virtual Office. I walk around in the office, and if you want to check stealth accounts you can go to the computer on your VR headset. The computer in your office is the computer in your actual home if that makes sense. This is just one of many ways to connect to the internet on VR. I've gone to concerts on there, networked with extremely successful people, browsed haunted houses with others, watch ppv events in movie theaters with others and chat about whats happening in real time. It gets to the point you forget you're at home. It has many benefits, and has already started creating many millionaires if you use it correctly.

aspkin 04-25-2021 10:20 PM

Until you take off the headset and realize you're in your boxers in the middle of your living room with bright lights and it's 3am.

One moment you're flying to other planets on your virtual star ship and the next you're a nobody here on earth. It's a humbling experience.

BlackLion 04-26-2021 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 1150983)
Until you take off the headset and realize you're in your boxers in the middle of your living room with bright lights and it's 3am.

One moment you're flying to other planets on your virtual star ship and the next you're a nobody here on earth. It's a humbling experience.

Quest 2 with its new update is the best VR headset money can buy, especially with 120hz support, pass through mode (allows you to escape VR, see your surroundings but you can watch movies/browse web), you can bring your keyboard into vr and your couch without having to take off headset.

Also, the Star Wars games are unbelievably fun!

DENDEN76 04-26-2021 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackLion (Post 1150973)
There's lots of issues with "neuralink" if it even ever releases. For one, you need surgery, and have to remove a small part of your skull. I also wouldn't want a device inside of my head that sends electrical signals. They claim it won't cause any damage "if inserted carefully", and i'd like to add that humans can make mistakes. With the Wireless signals it accepts, who knows what diseases those will lead to, and if people will be able to hack your actual body in the coming future.

Just a joke