eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Multiple Stealth/Bank Accounts Will This Affect Credit Reports and Borrowing? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/143354-multiple-stealth-bank-accounts-will-affect-credit-reports-borrowing.html)

Ill Be Back 05-03-2021 11:21 AM

Multiple Stealth/Bank Accounts Will This Affect Credit Reports and Borrowing?

Hi guys. So over the past two years I have been declaring the amount made to HMRC from one of my ebay stores.

I now have one last stealth store which is still selling products which has been undeclared. In the past I have had many undeclared in fact. However this stealth store will soon be over due to Managed payments and now the listings are slowly coming off.

So over the past 10 years of being on stealth I have opened many current accounts and savers. Withdrawing money from paypal to these bank accounts mainly into current accounts with a few stores withdrawing to savers accounts.

I recently checked on clear score and all of these cards are showing up. Even though I haven't used a majority of them in years. Right now only one bank account is still receiving money from PayPal to the current account (The last stealth store)

My question is. With all of these bank accounts having had money coming in from Paypal all those years ago, and one bank account still currently receiving money. Will this be an issue when it comes to me borrowing money for a mortgage or do lenders not go into such detail and as long as my credit report looks good I will be okay?

I have been trying to build up my self employment history and haven't really thought about the credit report side of things.

Thank you

ianarnoldtaylor 05-19-2021 12:36 AM

Re: Multiple Stealth/Bank Accounts Will This Affect Credit Reports and Borrowing?

Hi buddy

Need you’re help if possible but unable to message you privately for some reason.

You hit an e mail address I can reach you?

Cheers

rsot 05-19-2021 04:44 AM

Re: Multiple Stealth/Bank Accounts Will This Affect Credit Reports and Borrowing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianarnoldtaylor (Post 1154097)
Hi buddy

Need you’re help if possible but unable to message you privately for some reason.

You hit an e mail address I can reach you?

Cheers

Belated welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

GreenBean 05-19-2021 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1154137)
Belated welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

6 years later, rsot?

Poor hamsters, poor, poor hamsters.

:d

rsot 05-20-2021 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 1154284)
6 years later, rsot?

Poor hamsters, poor, poor hamsters.

:d

That's why there is a "belated" written ;)