eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   How many of you here survive soley on social media? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/145084-how-many-you-here-survive-soley-social-media.html)

BlackLion 08-31-2021 09:37 AM

How many of you here survive soley on social media?

Noticed someone created a website, and created a post on FB showing off the product that's similar to the field i'm getting into. They instantly received 180+ Likes, so FB must be contributing to a lot of successful businesses till this day (I'm not on FB, and have never used it for business, so i wouldn't know). I figured the site was declining for that, and was moving towards "marketplace" instead.

How many of you here make a high 5 figures to low/med/high 6 figures utilizing Facebook alone?

Thinking about joining for the sole purpose of business.

Bigblackdog 08-31-2021 03:12 PM

Re: How many of you here survive soley on social media?

I'm certainly not making the kind of figures you are talking about but in the UK I currently net £20,000 per annum off one product - no costs, no drama, no packdrill

Difficult I know - find something unique

:ranger:

Pandoras_box 08-31-2021 03:24 PM

I don't do it, but I hear there's a lot of money to be made if you know what you're doing.
There's a new course on building and monetising your own group by offering followers your own product.

Let me know if you'd like to have a peak.

Bigblackdog 08-31-2021 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1168432)
I don't do it, but I hear there's a lot of money to be made if you know what you're doing.
There's a new course on building and monetising your own group by offering followers your own product.

Let me know if you'd like to have a peak.

Put me in on that please

:ranger:

Pandoras_box 08-31-2021 05:21 PM

In your PM. Hope it helps. :thumb:

urban_boy 09-28-2021 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimylos (Post 1171031)
You are right, actually, Facebook and Instagram are very good for sales. I used to sell just on Amazon and eBay. It wasn't bad, but my friend suggested developing social media to increase sales. I started learning social media marketing. And it really helped me to find new customers and to sell more. Btw I can suggest you this tool to manage your social media.

does it work with social media like youtube and instagram?

Hank 09-28-2021 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urban_boy (Post 1171032)
does it work with social media like youtube and instagram?

I doubt they know. As they only joined today my guess is they're nothing more than a spammer, with other accounts on this forum, you know, ones which bump spam posts. :rolleyes:

justsomerandomdude 10-05-2021 10:45 AM

LOL I think that was spam. I clicked on it and it was loading slow so I instantly closed it. Pretty scary!!! Be careful guys!

Anyway, to answer this thread. On my end, I disseminate it onto different channels. I mean social media is social media but if you're targeting the wrong audience that may be a problem (which was the case with me). I've had a bad experience where the clicks I get weren't converting at all which was a total waste of weekly bucks.

Right now, I'm investing more in search and email since I heard a lot of good things on how you can tweak it. Plus I also have a sales tracker that automates everything perfectly to see which visitor I need to warm up. (If need more deets on it this guide might give you an idea of how you can also do it on yours)

Overall I'm getting results on the two channels I invested in. But don't get me wrong I'm still using social but it has just been a bad experience for me so I've turned my attention and focus to something more manageable.

Hope what I said made sense :D

Hank 10-05-2021 11:51 AM

^^^ LOL, a spammer calling out a spam post they never even saw.

justsomerandomdude 10-06-2021 03:54 AM

LOL really? It's actually still there cause ubran_boy quoted it so we can still see it.