eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Unlimited Virtual Visa Cards (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/145233-unlimited-virtual-visa-cards.html)

winge00 09-14-2021 04:51 AM

Unlimited Virtual Visa Cards

Guys I am looking for unlimited Virtual visa cards, if anyone put me to right directions to a web site and any other resources, I am not looking to buy from account services sections on the forum as those are very expensive.

e2free 09-14-2021 07:24 AM

Re: Unlimited Virtual Visa Cards

Unlimited!! Even if you find one it will not work for ebay, paypal or amazon those services will be well abused

slokor 09-14-2021 06:03 PM

You get what you pay for.
And dont think that any other service that will provide 'unlimited' VCCs will be free.

rsot 09-15-2021 03:32 AM

Good luck OP - as slokor stated, unlikely that info will just be given freely`

winge00 09-16-2021 07:19 PM

Thank you all who responded,

I am willing to pay for the info, pm me plz,

BlackSad 10-22-2021 05:39 AM

ordinary banks give you 5 vcc, which you can re-release later

winge00 10-31-2021 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackSad (Post 1173728)
ordinary banks give you 5 vcc, which you can re-release later

Thank you,
which bank you are referring too

secret storm 12-25-2021 08:16 PM

I'm really surprised and shocked that this thread has not been deleted or locked already.

I'm only saying that because years ago I found out how to make unlimited virtual cards and I went to ask one of the vendors and the vendor on here quickly and very cowardly reported me to one of the mods and the mod then sent me a PM telling me to stop and called it non sense.

I then made the thread explaining how to make unlimited virtual credit cards when I found out how and also asked some questions of my own in my thread that I made and not even 30 minutes later that thread was very selfishly removed with it being deleted.

I have no doubt the method that I posted years ago still works because I used it over 5 months ago.

I'm curious to why this thread has not been deleted or locked when mine was almost right away and to why I was sent a nasty pm from a mod telling me to stop when no one here has said anything implying to stop when I was sent a PM from a MOD telling me to practically shut up ?

Why has this thread not been deleted when mine was and a MOD sending this OP from this thread a PM telling him to shut up and calling it non sense ???

e2free 12-25-2021 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secret storm (Post 1180104)
I'm really surprised and shocked that this thread has not been deleted or locked already.

I'm only saying that because years ago I found out how to make unlimited virtual cards and I went to ask one of the vendors and the vendor on here quickly and very cowardly reported me to one of the mods and the mod then sent me a PM telling me to stop and called it non sense.

I then made the thread explaining how to make unlimited virtual credit cards when I found out how and also asked some questions of my own in my thread that I made and not even 30 minutes later that thread was very selfishly removed with it being deleted.

I have no doubt the method that I posted years ago still works because I used it over 5 months ago.

I'm curious to why this thread has not been deleted or locked when mine was almost right away and to why I was sent a nasty pm from a mod telling me to stop when no one here has said anything implying to stop when I was sent a PM from a MOD telling me to practically shut up ?

Why has this thread not been deleted when mine was and a MOD sending this OP from this thread a PM telling him to shut up and calling it non sense ???

Why don't you post your method here ? As long as you not provide service here your thread will not removed unless its violate forum rule

secret storm 12-25-2021 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 1180106)
Why don't you post your method here ? As long as you not provide service here your thread will not removed unless its violate forum rule

You'll have to ask the member TGMT2, He is the one that removed my thread and then sent me those private messages saying all that crap.

I'm not going to post it again seeing how it was removed in the past.....WHICH IS WHY I AM ABSOLUTELY BAFFLED THAT THIS THREAD HERE HAS NOT BEEN DELETED OR LOCKED WHEN MINE WAS.

secret storm 12-25-2021 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 1180109)
Anyway my advise to you unless you approved seller you can't really offer your services here from your post its clear you you trying to get forum members to contact you and pay you for the method it does not work here my friend

Good luck 👍

I wasn't offering any services !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I did was ask a Vendor one question and then was told to stop with questions and was told it was non sense.

I then later on made the thread asking some questions of my own. When the method does indeed work and I have no doubt that it still works.

I NEVER ONCE TRIED TO SELL ANYONE ANY TYPE OF VCC

I ALSO NEVER TRIED TO PAY OR BRIBE ANYONE TO FIGURE OUT HOW WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THE OP IN THIS THREAD IS DOING AND THIS THREAD HAS NOT BEEN LOCKED OR DELETED WHEN MINE WAS AND I NEVER ONCE TRIED TO SELL ANYONE ANYTHING!!!!!!!

I ALSO NEVER TRIED TO SELL THE METHOD EITHER ON CREATING VCC'S !!!!!!!

I EXPLAINED IT FOR FREE IN THE THREAD THAT I MADE YEARS AGO ON HOW TO MAKE VCC'S.

I NEVER OFFERED ANYONE ANY MONEY EITHER TO GET TOLD THE METHOD OF BEING ABLE TO CREATE VCC'S WHICH IS WHAT YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE WHAT THE OP HAS OFFERED IN POST #5 OF THIS THREAD.

alhabking 12-26-2021 08:44 AM

just download Revolut and you can spawn VCCs from there for free.

Hank 12-26-2021 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secret storm (Post 1180108)
You'll have to ask the member TGMT2, He is the one that removed my thread and then sent me those private messages saying all that crap.

I'm not going to post it again seeing how it was removed in the past.....WHICH IS WHY I AM ABSOLUTELY BAFFLED THAT THIS THREAD HERE HAS NOT BEEN DELETED OR LOCKED WHEN MINE WAS.

...and the true irony is the OP on this thread is asking so they can sell them on via private DM's.

All they do is leech off this forum so they can scam off-forum. Go figure. :coffee: