eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   How to report a scammer? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/147900-how-report-scammer.html)

paulfoltyn 06-22-2022 06:31 AM

How to report a scammer?

Hi guys i've been scammed for £300 by a user here for btc. First transaction went through ok even if he took a day longer than supposed to. Second transaction the only times hes responded (immediately as well so hes seeing the messages) is when i've warning him i'll expose him and start a pp case .. which i've had to do now

User name here is
juke123321

Telegram is
@kikoffbatedc

I now see hes banned from nulled forums for ripping over there too

Hes not very active on here but just in case anyone else stumbles across him. Beware. Also claims to sell ebay/paypal accounts

I have screenshots put the forum doesn't allow uploads

Hank 06-22-2022 07:29 AM

Re: How to report a scammer?

How to report a scammer?

Who to? Clearly they've got nothing to do with selling on this forum.

IMO it goes with the territory, we're all scammers of one kind or another. :)

JamesNorth101 06-22-2022 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulfoltyn (Post 1195403)
Hi guys i've been scammed for £300 by a user here for btc. First transaction went through ok even if he took a day longer than supposed to. Second transaction the only times hes responded (immediately as well so hes seeing the messages) is when i've warning him i'll expose him and start a pp case .. which i've had to do now

User name here is
juke123321

Telegram is
@kikoffbatedc

I now see hes banned from nulled forums for ripping over there too

Hes not very active on here but just in case anyone else stumbles across him. Beware. Also claims to sell ebay/paypal accounts

I have screenshots put the forum doesn't allow uploads

Go ahead and send me the details of this please

paulfoltyn 06-23-2022 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1195406)
How to report a scammer?

Who to? Clearly they've got nothing to do with selling on this forum.

IMO it goes with the territory, we're all scammers of one kind or another. :)

It goes with the territory ... you can ignore this warning and trade with them that is fine ... i got their contact details from this forum so your analysis is wrong

paulfoltyn 06-23-2022 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 1195409)
Go ahead and send me the details of this please

Just tried attached screenshots to a pm but unable. Ill upload them to a image hosting later and link then when i have 5 mins free. Cheers

Hank 06-23-2022 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulfoltyn (Post 1195468)
It goes with the territory ... you can ignore this warning and trade with them that is fine ... i got their contact details from this forum so your analysis is wrong

I would only trade with those authorised by this forum. :)

Okay, the mods can ban stooge accounts who look to do business via PM but they can be created in a matter of seconds.

By your own admission, nothing was done via this forum, you got suckered into doing business on another platform and it's backfired.

Lesson learned and a reinforcement to others, only trade with those approved by the admins of a forum with some kind of credibility, albeit still risky given the nature of what we're all in to. Like I said, we're all scammers of one kind or another.

Sorry if I sound a little insensitive, but to suggest that you've been scammed by this forum via one of it's 'users' is a little out of order, let alone think it's the owners fault or responsibility in some way.

Anyway, good look in finding a resolution via the other forum.

paulfoltyn 06-23-2022 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1195471)
I would only trade with those authorised by this forum. :)

Okay, the mods can ban stooge accounts who look to do business via PM but they can be created in a matter of seconds.

By your own admission, nothing was done via this forum, you got suckered into doing business on another platform and it's backfired.

Lesson learned and a reinforcement to others, only trade with those approved by the admins of a forum with some kind of credibility, albeit still risky given the nature of what we're all in to. Like I said, we're all scammers of one kind or another.

Sorry if I sound a little insensitive, but to suggest that you've been scammed by this forum via one of it's 'users' is a little out of order, let alone think it's the owners fault or responsibility in some way.

Anyway, good look in finding a resolution via the other forum.

Where did i suggest this was an way this forum or its owners fault? It was a warning about the specific user .. which i named to others. I'm pretty sure you're bored and lonely hence your desire to ramble on, but i think the owner and fellow users would like a heads up on scammers. I'm not really bothered about the cash .. i'll get it back .. its more the waste of 6 days waiting. Try tinder buddy :comp5:

JamesNorth101 06-23-2022 04:24 PM

Just to clear a few bits up

Quote:

If the initial contact is here on the forum even if it goes off forum to complete we will always still try to help

Quote:

Lesson learned and a reinforcement to others, only trade with those approved by the admins of a forum with some kind of credibility
Spot on really. We do try to choose the sellers carefully here

Quote:

let alone think it's the owners fault or responsibility in some way.
Still we will always try to help :)