eBay email fun - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 10-18-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
Default eBay email fun

My story is like everyone else PayPal puttin the ol limit on my account. Get that resolved a couple weeks later I am again able to send my items to customers which results in neg feedback which results in eBay limitation! So my accounts are still good just limited on selling till my feedback is raised with my customers. I keep getting these emails from ebay wanting me to pay. They look like this.

Dear incredidealzz:

You are late in paying your eBay fees of $70.75 and your account for user incredidealzz is past due. These fees result from listing items on eBay or using related services (ID verify, Stores, etc).

This account has been restricted and you will not be able to bid or list on eBay. To avoid further collections please pay your fees today by following these steps:

1. Log on to eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
2. Click 'Site Map' at the top of the page
3. In the 'My Selling Account' section, click 'Make a Single Payment'. Sign in if requested
4. Select a method to pay your eBay fees and follow the online instructions on page

If you do not have access to your account or prefer not to pay online, please mail your payment with your payment coupon and clearly state your account ID E4444470001 on the check with a copy of this notice to:

eBay, Inc.
P.O. Box 2179
Carol Stream, IL 60132-2179
United States

If we do not receive your payment, your account may be suspended and additional collections remedies may be used to bring this account to current. All current listings will be ended and you will no longer be part of the eBay community.

If this past due balance is the only reason for restricting your account, it will be reopened for bidding and listing when your full payment is received. Your account will continue to be charged a late payment finance charge of up to 1.5% of your past due amount.

If you have already paid your eBay fees, please disregard this message.

Thank you,
eBay Global Collections

So i have sent them a auto response to every email address I can find on them. I figure they should practice what they preach! I have only received 1 reply by human I hope to get more.:D

Thank you for your notice! Based on your performance I have no choice but to limit you (eBay) for your lack of customer satisfaction. Please take the next 30 days to raise your performance as it is well below 5% positive. We will not review or remove this limitation before 30 days. Please do not inquire about fees until this matter is resolved. You will need to do the following:1. Work with your customers to work out any problems they may have. 2. Refund money to customers. 3. Give them your phone number (This gives confidence to your customer that you are legitimate).
Once you have completed this we will send your request for fees to our accounts payable dept for consideration. Thanks again and have a great day incredidealzz
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-18-2007
Threadstarter  

The reason I did not send out the items to customers is because PP had locked my account with over 1200.00 which i used to print/pay for shipping reordering supplies etc. Life was good business was good till they decided to shut my business down to request the normal info, SS DL utility bills etc.. If they were to require these things during sign up like a real company does there would be a tremendous reduction in fraud.
Old 10-18-2007
Threadstarter  

To clarify I sent everything to my customers it was just delayed. Not my fault it was paypals fault. Then eBay limits my sales because of negs resulting in payapl limitation. Same ol story as most everyone else!
Old 10-18-2007

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorskold View Post
The reason I did not send out the items to customers is because PP had locked my account with over 1200.00 which i used to print/pay for shipping reordering supplies etc. Life was good business was good till they decided to shut my business down to request the normal info, SS DL utility bills etc.. If they were to require these things during sign up like a real company does there would be a tremendous reduction in fraud.
Don't give Paypal any more ideas about requiring the personal information up front...I think they do not require it to get people to sign up and hooked on Paypal.. Just my opinion...
Old 10-19-2007
Executive [VIP]

Erm...you sell penny wallpapers?
Old 10-19-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
Something is wrong from your statement "I am again able to send my items to customers which results in neg feedback which results in eBay limitation!" Implies that whatever you are doing or selling results in definite negatives.

As far as paying EBAY, I never pay them, there are techniques you can use to prolong the inevitable. But I think once you get to the point you are at, you must pay to keep the account. But if it is getting NEGed to death, why bother paying or reinstating?
hey modee what are some of these "techniques" you are speaking of?
Old 10-19-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
Erm...you sell penny wallpapers?
No I sell gps tracking equipment and how to e-books.