eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   im gay, sorry (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/154547-im-gay-sorry.html)

oooSMOKYooo 08-12-2026 09:56 AM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1270653)
Yes,I notice,it could be all the growth hormone in our food,esp dairy products,chicken.
and tons of antibiotics in farm raised shrimp,tilapia.

I agree 100% ...there is way too many enhanced food these days..alot more than 20 years ago...too much man (or woman) made produce these days..I've started growing my own bit of veg..they taste great 👍
Chickens next..maybe a cow lolz..

agent006140 08-12-2026 10:03 AM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
How do you slaughter a cow ?or you send him/her to the slaughter house?
These days they inject something into that cow to make it weigh more before slaughter.
We have Mexicans and Vietnamese and Pakistani here,they raise rabbits,goats and chicken in their backyard.
Someone said raise some chickens,they lay eggs,sell some and keep some for yourself,I buy duck eggs ,they are fresh and their shells are much harder than those chicken eggs in store.

sax4 08-12-2026 10:27 AM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1270689)
German toilets have an inspection plate so they can inspect their poops when they get done. They do things differently over there..


https://cdn.traveldiariesapp.com/dia...5da63498fc.jpg

I love these kind of toilets, perfect for inspecting your handiwork, it makes you want to share a pic with your friends

phaz0rz 08-12-2026 11:26 AM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by oooSMOKYooo (Post 1270692)
Or use the desktop version of your browser as using a pc is a pain sometimes..even my tablet nearly turned into a Frisbee last week as eGay (my apologies I'm on op's comment lolz) limited my account 🤯..
Desktop PC is ace for fps gaming that's it in my opinion..
Back to stealth for me..just hope it's doable in UK these days..business act maybe tha way?..I'm fighting with AI..now that's some battle..geeez..

Hah, guess I'm getting old. The gospel on this forum has always been that stealth on phones/tablets doesn't work. The extra control you're able to get by using a computer is a necessity..

phaz0rz 08-12-2026 02:43 PM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
I wonder what ever happened to walkingupwards

firebriar 08-12-2026 11:14 PM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1270705)
I wonder what ever happened to walkingupwards

alpsthecheekyone

bleepbloop (what a stupid name)

loophole

BenJAMMIN (real name Benjamin)

jeffweico died of cancer

jbluntz (rip) shot and killed according to rsot

a lot of people gone so sad

firebriar 08-12-2026 11:25 PM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
GreenBean (former moderator)

SandyD (con woman)

the list goes on

firebriar 08-12-2026 11:27 PM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
I may be on multiple medications but I remember parts of the past since of stopped drinking some years ago...

rsot 08-13-2026 07:22 AM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
Epic thread of all the place - morning chuckles :lol:

agent006140 08-13-2026 07:27 AM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by firebriar (Post 1270718)
GreenBean (former moderator

SandyD (con woman)

the list goes on

what happens to GreenBEAN?

rsot 08-13-2026 07:28 AM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1270740)
what happens to GreenBEAN?

Your guess is as good as mine - you able to find out?

agent006140 08-13-2026 07:35 AM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by firebriar (Post 1270720)
I may be on multiple medications but I remember parts of the past since of stopped drinking some years ago...

Past life?
Some Indian children claim they remember their past life.
Edgar Caycee always tell his fans of their past life in Egypt,Atlantis ??

phaz0rz 08-13-2026 10:38 AM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by firebriar (Post 1270720)
I may be on multiple medications but I remember parts of the past since of stopped drinking some years ago...

If it's the kind of meds that make you not think straight and forget your past, you can probably live without them (just being honest man).


I never knew jbluntz got shot. I remember seeing his posts when I first showed up here. yankee was a cool one. Greenbean liked to post whimsical half answers.

agent006140 08-13-2026 03:53 PM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1270741)
Your guess is as good as mine - you able to find out?

No,I dont know what happens to Green Bean?
May be Aspkin knows !

rsot 08-14-2026 02:12 AM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1270751)

I never knew jbluntz got shot. I remember seeing his posts when I first showed up here. yankee was a cool one. Greenbean liked to post whimsical half answers.

I knew jbluntz fairly well...tragic.

sax4 08-14-2026 03:34 AM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
Jbluntz was shot? Gosh

I remember Blacklion was tight with him.

As for Greenbean, I miss her mostly because she was on Rsot's arse all the time, was pretty funny, they were like a married couple.

phaz0rz 08-14-2026 08:49 AM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1270779)
I knew jbluntz fairly well...tragic.


What's the story?

rsot 08-15-2026 01:18 PM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
I don't it's decent to post details publicly

phaz0rz 08-15-2026 01:48 PM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
That's fair. I'm the kind of person that'll read an obituary and can't help but wonder what happened.


So how are you guys feeling about the gambling epidemic? Seems like the influencers have already stopped promoting it so much

rsot 08-16-2026 01:50 PM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1270855)
That's fair. I'm the kind of person that'll read an obituary and can't help but wonder what happened.

I'll aim to dm you the details later

agent006140 08-20-2026 09:20 PM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
You tube has a program which listed gay actors,I think they are all dead,is that legal?
From Cary Grant,Tab Hunter,Marlon Brando,James Dean,Montgomery Cliff,Clark Gable,Tony PERkins.Rock Hudson.

phaz0rz 08-21-2026 07:44 AM

Re: im gay, sorry
 
Thankfully the gay fad is dying out in the US. It's about time. I'm so tired of people acting like kissing someone of the same sex makes you some kind of protected class.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 PM.

vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Rotating Residential Proxies? Head to IPBurger for Residential Proxies
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger