So,dont eat lettuce from Mexico and now no jalapena pepper from Mexico,what next?
We are importing beef,I would assume they will come from Argentina
Swai from Vietnam,tiger prawn from Thailand.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!
So,dont eat lettuce from Mexico and now no jalapena pepper from Mexico,what next?
We are importing beef,I would assume they will come from Argentina
Swai from Vietnam,tiger prawn from Thailand.
Don't make assumptions - when in doubt, go vegan local only hah
I looker at some fish today at a supermarket which claims to have seafood flown in from Fulton MARKET daily.
They said to tell if the fish is fresh,look at the eyes,I did ,all the red snapper,tilapia (not the live ons in the tank),cod ,their eyes look they have been dead long ago !
I looker at some fish today at a supermarket which claims to have seafood flown in from Fulton MARKET daily.
They said to tell if the fish is fresh,look at the eyes,I did ,all the red snapper,tilapia (not the live ons in the tank),cod ,their eyes look they have been dead long ago !