Some of you who have not tried TEMU may want to take a look-
I order 2 nights ago and today which is a Sunday,an order just got delivered.
It looks like they have stocked up in warehouse in California,thats why it is so fast and so cheap.
In fact many Chinese sellers on Ebay who claim to ship from USA,are using that warehouse.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!
No,it is kid who did that,so he must have signed up somewhere.
I know our newspaper delivery guy also sign up with AMZN,UBER,lYFT.
I have seen WMT employee delivering for WMT,some kid deliver for Home Depot on New YEAR dAY
Temu doesn't use random kids to deliver their packages. Starting to wonder if any of your posts are truthful or if you have some kind of pathological lying syndrome.
GOFO (TUBT ECO) TRACKING GFUS0107458XXXXX
42 IAH.H IAHOA 111
SHIP FROM
TRACTION EXPRESS
13971 Nortone Ave
Chino CA 91710
It is delivered by a young guy,I did not ask whom he signed up with.
see Someone has warehouses in California stuffed with Chinese merchandise,so Chinese sellers can ship from California,it is their dropshipping .
here is GOFO which offers last mile delivery https://www.gofo.com/us/about-us
ONE CAN SIGN UP TO BE A DRIVER
Last edited by agent006140; 48 Minutes Ago at 06:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post: