Google Checkout cracking down? Only if you're a scammer! - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 12-13-2007
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%

Lol............
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-14-2007

Longevity: 95%

aw .. not available in canada..but available half way around the world in the Uk..wtf? wat is the reasoning behind that?
Old 12-14-2007
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hanson View Post
ebayhateluv, I wouldnt deal with him
Chris, the greatest gift you could give is to mind your own business. Now back to the ignore pile with ye! :D

Paul, I tried that once. Didn't work. It wasn't ignored

I'm not a glory seeker so you guys can take what I say or leave it. I know I've helped some people 'cause they told me and that's great. I feel no great need to pin that up on a marquee or feedback banner.

I'm not against the occasional tax deductible donation though
Old 12-14-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauluss View Post
hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..............................just got to say something we have JACK & JONAS on nearly 1,000+ posts and yet nobody has thought to credit them for anything USEFUL or MEANINGFUL as yet for what they post and say .............so far

ps chris - you are on x6 stars/feedback ....so although you and i have cutural disagreements over GC i am not too arsed personally !! lol nice to read new and useful stuff on here

pps Aspkin - is it not a more saliant idea to just creat a JACK and JONAS 'useless and pointless ssshhhiiitt forum' so they can just post and every fooka ignores it ???

Lol, pauluss is pissed at something.

Thanks! You made my bad day, not so bad. Keep up the good work!
Old 12-14-2007

Longevity: 96%

hi

i was PISSED when i posted in a drunken but also annoyed way yesterday, weeks of reading post after post or verbal garbage and open eneded rubbish, hit a nerve in me ...................anyhow, life goes on..............

There is a british saying that goes ''if you cant anything useful, dont say anything at all'' one my mother taught me and i stick by to this day

Info on eBay and PayPal suspensions is so sketchy and hearsay, nothing is for absolute certain as the goal posts are shifted every week/month it appears. Because in all honesty unless forum member here works in the 'code/script writing dept' for the bay of E or PP nobody knows the specific triggers for suspensions/restrictions, the more useless and pointless questions that get asked on here the more the focus drifts away from the matters in hand

ie if i listed a VERO'ed item on a full moon after a leap year without accepting PayPal but mentioniong GoogleCheckOut in my automated email will Meg Whitman come and w**k my neigbours cat off ??

get real folk - it is FACT we need here NOT fiction/hearsay
Old 02-09-2008
Banned

^^yeah u didnt take ur pills.. Modee WTF are u talking about?? Also this post is soooo sooo old
Old 02-10-2008

Well, I ran my very first batch of sales through google,, (Thanks to Modee who showed me how to direct invoice )
-- I did split sales, and they totaled over $1k for 1 customer.. I was waiting for a limit,, the funds showed up in the bank acct,, just like amazon does..
No Problems..
Old 02-10-2008

Longevity: 94%

That is very encouraging!!
Old 02-14-2008

Longevity: 93%

Well, i usually use google checkout for all my auction, i just told customer to send me their email so i can send invoice by email from GG to them, and i've never had any problem with that all the ways, some days i got payment almost $1000, maximum but it is still ok, but the thing is i have to wait the customers to send me email and then i sent them invoice, then i chrage then send send them shipping inf. it's really cool, no problem so far, but my ebay acc was limited because of paypal crap! but not because GG checkout!
Old 02-14-2008

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by savahaganda View Post
do most of you guys give google you SS# or do you do EIN instead
NO I DID NOT GIVE SSN, ONLY VERIFY ROUTING NUMBER AND BANK ACC NUMBER, THAT'S IT!!,,,,REALLY COOL! LOVE GG CHECKOUT...HAPPY ALL THE WAY...........
Old 02-14-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 98%

If you received $1000 then you exceeded your monthly minimum of $500. I thought you couldn't go over that amount without giving up your ssn?
Old 02-14-2008

HI:
Thats why I was very nervous, emailing Modee every 15 minutes.. "whats gonna happen"???

--I even did a no, no,,"split sales"... but it went through, and
FYI--
the acct is in a state ive never been to, the ck acct in another state,
and address is virtual...... (i was testing it, last year, never thought i'd use it)
Old 02-14-2008
Executive [VIP]

Interesting. If this is the case I wonder if they are even enforcing that rule. Are you still exceeding your limit and getting payments fine? Any calls from them?
Old 02-14-2008

HI-only did that 1 batch, it was for a man ive sold to before, he got his pp limited, and i didnt want to wait for 2 weeks to get the $1k from ccnow..
Old 02-14-2008
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballsack View Post
If you received $1000 then you exceeded your monthly minimum of $500. I thought you couldn't go over that amount without giving up your ssn?

Actually you can take in any max amount with GC, but you are only able to payout $500 a month until account has SSN#, the rest of your money carry over to the next month
Old 02-14-2008

Date Starting Balance + Purchases + OtherActivity- Payout = Ending Balance

Feb 5, 2008 $1138.00 - $1138.00 $0.00 Feb 1, 2008 $0.00 $1138.00 $1138.00

>> This shows, I recd 1138 on 2/1- they pd out 1138 on 2/5, balance -0-.
Old 02-14-2008
Executive [VIP]

That seems to contradict what Hanson said. I'll report what happens when I go over.
Old 02-14-2008

Maybe because I use a Common name? Woo Fung Chiong?? ) Dont know,
I couldnt get ANYONE to show me how to even invoice through google ckout, until Modee came back..
Old 02-14-2008

Longevity: 94%

the first of this month was friday, Google checkout don't process orders in weekend . that's why you hot your paidout Tuesday the 2/5.
Old 02-14-2008

Talking

Hi..No Kidding in my way, you can charge Customers as much as you receive payment from them. At Christmas i charged average $600-700 a day, GC never ask me SSN, and NO FEE at all. it is FREE all the way!

How i do??

when auction finished i send the customer inv. right away and says

HI..Thank you for your Purchase. Please tell me your EMAIL, i'll send INVOICE from GOOGLE CHECKOUT for CREDIT card Payment. YOu just click on the Link with the blue bold letter to complete payment with credit card. No need to Register. I ship within 24 Hr. THank you!

then when you receive Email from Customer, then i send

HI..Invoice has been sent from GG Checkout to your Email for CR card payment. PLEASE CHECK BOTH INBOX AND BULK (JUNK MAIL) because sometimes it might be in junk mail. Thank you!

Then you just log in GC to check if you receive ORDEr, if you do, just click Charge, that's it, you can charge as much as you want a day depending on how much money you receive from customer in order and IT IS FREE

But i got message from GC that after Feb 1 2008, They will start charge 2% of transaction amount and $0.2 per transaction, BUT I NEVER EVER get ant FEE in this way when i charge my order, NO FEE at all, so that make me curious why but it is WONDERFUL for me!! Happy all the way....

BUT My problem now is MY EBAY access limited because of Stupid Paypal Crap!!, I Really Hate PAYPAL!!! and never ever think to Use it anymore, but i still can sell a lot, no problem at all as long as you got 98-100% feedback, and fast shipping.

Right after i log in to Ebnay it says

Attention eBay Member!

During a recent screening of your PayPal and eBay accounts, we observed activity that is unusual or potentially high risk. We have limited access to your account(s) until additional security measures can be completed.

To resolve this issue, please log in to your PayPal account and go to the “Resolution Center”. The Resolution Center subtab is located on the Account Overview page between the History and Profile subtab.

To log in to your PayPal account, please go to: https://www.paypal.com/

This is because of The 5-6 of the transactions when i began my business i have to use paypal to receive payment as Ebay force me otherwise i cannot list item so, then after 5-6 transaction, i don't have to use paypal so i use GC but you cannot mention in your auction in this word, you just send them inv. after auction finish right away. Then for the payment that i cannot wiothdraw the Fund from paypal because of it access limited so i told my customer to open dispute to paypal to claim their Money back since i cannot ship item to them so, after they opened dispute, my Ebay access limited by saying that above i mentioned!!, I don't have back up Acc. So I"M THINKING TO BUY EBAY ACC. from theperson in UK that offer me $50 for 13 months old with 10 Feedback, You Guys think It is Ok for me to use in US??? And what Should i Do when i start using it?????...NOw i can only access to my Ebay BUT I CANNOT LIST anything until i log in to paypal and solve the problem but i don't want to because i know i'll get suspend later on....so i just keep it like it...Any Idea???

I love GC, it is just GREAT!!
Old 02-14-2008

Red face

If i knew this forum before, i wouldn't do that stupid thing!!!...

I found this forum after i got 10 times suspension from Ebay and 3 times limit from Paypal!!
Old 02-14-2008
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballsack View Post
That seems to contradict what Hanson said. I'll report what happens when I go over.
Here you go. Here are there limit terms..
What's a monthly payout limit? How do I remove this limit?