eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   eBay Millionaires (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/21860-ebay-millionaires.html)

forummember 08-21-2010 02:04 PM

eBay Millionaires

Burning 08-21-2010 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forummember (Post 160602)

People need to understand that these ebayers are not "technically" millionaires, they may turn over 1 million dollar a year but just imagine the slim amount of profit they make....they probably take home 10%-20% of that money..:lol:

forummember 08-21-2010 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burning (Post 160604)
People need to understand that these ebayers are not "technically" millionaires, they may turn over 1 million dollar a year but just imagine the slim amount of profit they make....they probably take home 10%-20% of that money..:lol:

Yeah. But they've made a lot of money from eBay. It shows how certain sellers are looked after.

Lee 08-21-2010 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burning (Post 160604)

100 - 200k Net profit would be fine by me! :)

smithgroup 08-21-2010 04:05 PM

What if

One day the millionaire wakes up and has a high risk limitation on his PP, they ask for invoices and supplier info for his last 52,356 sales. :pound:

jamblix 08-21-2010 04:23 PM

I think this just goes to show that if you work hard and stay diligent you can have a very successful business on eBay. I'm sure these sellers went through tough times and had plenty of headaches but, they're living proof that it is possible!

E-Nertia 08-21-2010 05:40 PM

Those people probably work way to hard at this. Plus they are doing everything on the up-n-up, something most of the people on this forum are not interested in.

DogFacedBoy 08-21-2010 05:41 PM

I disagree...I think because of all of the clandestine crap with have to do we go through a lot more motions than the afore-mentioned

boxcutters 08-21-2010 05:57 PM

I don't think we have any of these "millionaires" here

GreenBean 08-21-2010 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtct2010 (Post 160645)
Those people probably work way to hard at this. Plus they are doing everything on the up-n-up, something most of the people on this forum are not interested in.

Excuse me? WTF made you the judge? Been here less than two minutes and you know us do you? :fight:
Mind what you say next time. You have NOT walked a mile in my shoes nor those of other users so hold your opinions to yourself.
Worry about what you do.:boink:

forummember 08-21-2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 160654)
Excuse me? WTF made you the judge? Been here less than two minutes and you know us do you? :fight:
Mind what you say next time. You have NOT walked a mile in my shoes nor those of other users so hold your opinions to yourself.

Well said.

aking 08-21-2010 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 160654)

Green Bean you are my hero!! :thumb::hail:

Burning 08-21-2010 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxcutters (Post 160651)
I don't think we have any of these "millionaires" here

The sound of crickets when it comes to ecommerce in canada....

jbluntz 08-21-2010 11:55 PM

Maybe we should put together a stealth ebay millionaire club, we can all pitch in and help all the stealth users here become millionaires, as long as I get at least 10% up front I'm good...

jesseinkaron 08-22-2010 07:57 AM

I don't get it ??

What exactly is the problem with the post by : jtct2010 ??

That we are not on the " up n up " ?

Isn't this the forum for people who were suspended from ebay and had thier paypal limited? Or did I take a wrong turn somewhere and end up at a conservative born again christian do gooder site? If you have a stealth account , then you are not on the " up n up" ? Don't most of the members here have stealth accounts ? Isn't that the point ?

sax4 08-22-2010 08:06 AM

it's easy enough to turn over £1m a year, but pp will be watching you like a hawk

But if you had any sense when you would direct all these customers to your own website

Here is another interesting related article from Guardian for you VERO sellers :)

Gang boss jailed for eBay golf club scam | Technology | guardian.co.uk

SaiJin 08-22-2010 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesseinkaron (Post 160753)
I don't get it ??

What exactly is the problem with the post by : jtct2010 ??

That we are not on the " up n up " ?

Isn't this the forum for people who were suspended from ebay and had thier paypal limited? Or did I take a wrong turn somewhere and end up at a conservative born again christian do gooder site? If you have a stealth account , then you are not on the " up n up" ? Don't most of the members here have stealth accounts ? Isn't that the point ?

He said that we don't work hard and we are not interested in working hard.
So we are not good enough to be in the up n up even if we want to.

That's the problem.

jesseinkaron 08-22-2010 09:37 AM

Wow ..

Is that really what he said ?
I must have missed the part about no being good enough ?
Perhaps he meant that he feels that it is too much work to sell 1 mil gross sales ?
Is he not entitled to that opinion ? His comment was that "they work too hard" ?
You should assume that he means " harder than he is willing to work " :
I don't think that he had any intention of questioning the work ethic of the people on this forum ? And I don't think he meant to insult anyone. I think what he meant is that it is unlikely that any of us will be able to gross a million bucks in a year on a single stealth account. It seems like a fairly logical statement to me ?

My interpretation

"Plus they are doing everything on the up-n-up, something most of the people on this forum are not interested in."

Meaning most of the people on this forum do not want to provide SSN , do not want to provide all thier real details because they have already been suspended by ebay .

Maybe he can clarify exactly what he did mean ..

forummember 08-22-2010 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasasasa (Post 160755)
it's easy enough to turn over £1m a year, but pp will be watching you like a hawk

But if you had any sense when you would direct all these customers to your own website

Here is another interesting related article from Guardian for you VERO sellers :)

Gang boss jailed for eBay golf club scam | Technology | guardian.co.uk

I remember when this happened. The only reason he got caught was because he went away on holiday and Trading Standards got reports because he wasn't in the country to answer return questions. eBay weren't cracking down on him.

aspkin 08-22-2010 09:51 AM

jtct2010 said, "Plus they are doing everything on the up-n-up, something most of the people on this forum are not interested in."

Which was directed towards Jamblix's comment, "I think this just goes to show that if you work hard and stay diligent you can have a very successful business on eBay. I'm sure these sellers went through tough times and had plenty of headaches but, they're living proof that it is possible!"

Meaning jtct2010 either miss-worded his comment or he thinks we're all sh*t. :boink:

*thread moved

E-Nertia 08-22-2010 11:46 AM

Sorry, I didn't mean this in any negative manner.

And I definitely don't think anyone in here is sh*t!!

I will have to explain what I meant a little better, English wasn't my strongest subject.

The up-n-up comment was directed towards the fact that most of the people in here have multiple-multiple accounts, meaning it would be very hard to be recognized as an ebay millionaire by an outside source. I would like to guess there are a few in here and congrats.

I also know everyone on this site is a "hard worker", because if you weren't you never would have bothered to look after getting your accounts shut down. I was merely trying to refer to the endless effort it would take to keep 1 account in great standing without getting shut down, long enough to join this millionaire club.

Sorry, if I offended anyone, it was not my intention, I hold everyone on this site in high esteem.

slapped 08-22-2010 12:14 PM

Thats Bettter :thumb: