eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Please HELP !!! Account Reinstated but others still supended ! AVOID EBAY TO DISCOVER (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/2231-please-help-account-reinstated-but-others-still-supended-avoid-ebay-discover.html)

dehili1987 01-14-2008 01:54 PM

Please HELP !!! Account Reinstated but others still supended ! AVOID EBAY TO DISCOVER

:confused:
Hi,

I just get my account reinstated ! STUPID ebay ! They suspended my account so after i changed my IP and after did contact them for account theft. The agent told me it seem that someone use your account cause they saw 2 different ip. Now im happy and im selling without problem but im scared to get my account again suspended if they discover the others one (i have 10 others accounts suspended).

I want know to change my registration infos, i'm a canadian resident, but i did found a way to open a US bank account as non resident, get a US address and a US phone number. I want to change all my actual informations to my US informations and open a store inventory of 200 items.

It is a safe way ????? I dont want these *******s to suspend me again !
Please give me all the informations that i need to stay invisible !

Thank you for your help and sorry for my english im french !

LSHAUNA38@EARTHLINK.NET 02-13-2008 02:11 PM

I was suspended from ebay last month in January I have did everything I was asked to do to get reinstated now they is telling me I opened a new account in my fiance' name which I did not my fiance has had his own account with ebay since "June or July 07'. I keep emailing trying to get a decent answer about this account issue and they want to keep telling me is I am suspened indenfinely. Then I get another email asking me to wait to hear from them in 7 to 10 days. I really do not know what to believe from their customer service workers. I truly do not think this is far. It is so many people that truly break the rules of ebay everyday and they do not get suspended at all.

ebayhateluv 02-13-2008 02:14 PM

HI, Lshauna..Welcome!
Well, You're definitely NOT alone :)
All the secrets are here in Aspkins forum.. He just wrote a couple of new guides.. On the main page--see the sections going down the left?
--Try --Ebay Suspensions-- then see Aspkins Guide
Then, see Paypal , and another guide..
Good Luck!
And once you have read, and have some specific questions, Please dont hesitate to ask.. :)

shellz48 02-26-2008 09:32 AM

the same thing happened to me! one of my accounts got reinstated. (not a sellers account). i have about 5 other accounts that have not been reinstated. if i use it and try to create a selling account, will it get "linked" to my suspended accounts? i'm soo confused with this!!