eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Sorry Guys I've Been Extremely Busy (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/2233-sorry-guys-ive-been-extremely-busy.html)

aspkin 01-14-2008 05:30 PM

Sorry Guys I've Been Extremely Busy

I just wanted to say, I'm still here, even though I haven't posted much the past week or two. I've just been crazy busy lately. I don't know if I'll have a job soon, so I've been working with that to see how things will be. It's not looking good. And I'm getting ready to move, I have to find a new place and move within two weeks. Lots of stress, too much change at one time isn't fun. Along with that, I'm helping my sister settle down with her new place, and about 100 other things.

I've had a crazy couple months. And it just keeps coming.

Thanks for the people reporting post to me that were negative, racial, or vulgar in one way or another. This type of stuff isn't allowed in these forums. I haven't had a lot of time to screen everything, so if you see anything else, let me know please.

Thanks a lot guys,
Remember I'm still here, just not very much for a couple more weeks.

Aspkin

ebayhateluv 01-14-2008 05:35 PM

Thank You, ASpkin.. know we ALL Appreciate Everything you do for us.. INcluding keeping the forum open, even when the funds are not coming in to support it.. :))

dehili1987 01-14-2008 06:21 PM

Please Help Aspkin !

Hi,

I just get my account reinstated ! STUPID ebay ! They suspended my account so after i changed my IP and after did contact them for account theft. The agent told me it seem that someone use your account cause they saw 2 different ip. Now im happy and im selling without problem but im scared to get my account again suspended if they discover the others one (i have 10 others accounts suspended).

I want know to change my registration infos, i'm a canadian resident, but i did found a way to open a US bank account as non resident, get a US address and a US phone number. I want to change all my actual informations to my US informations and open a store inventory of 200 items.

It is a safe way ????? I dont want these *******s to suspend me again !
Please give me all the informations that i need to stay invisible !

Thank you for your help and sorry for my english im french !

Chris Hanson 01-15-2008 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 20347)
Thanks for the people reporting post to me that were negative, racial, or vulgar in one way or another. This type of stuff isn't allowed in these forums.
Aspkin

wow we got snitches in here?

I love the phucking contradiction. people in here always complaining and hate Ebay snitches, but they turn around and do the same thing(in here).