eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Movie/TV Guide: Watch any movie or TV show online for FREE! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/23085-movie-tv-guide-watch-any-movie-tv-show-online-free.html)

jamblix 09-26-2010 07:28 PM

Movie/TV Guide: Watch any movie or TV show online for FREE!

Looks like a lot of members like movies here on the forum. Who doesn't like movies!? I'm a huge fan of film, I plan to be a filmmaker in the future and have some scripts I'm writing now. Anyways just thought I'd share some sites and tips to use for watching movies and TV online.

Sites:
Movie-forumz.tv
This is probably the best site out there for latest releases and conversation about movies. Most of the links are streaming. There's more than just movies too you can find TV shows, documentaries, sports, news, etc.

Sidereel.com
Probably the best place for the newest TV shows. You can watch new episodes the same day they are broadcast if you missed it on TV. You can find nearly every episode of every season of every TV show out there.

Watch-movies.ro and Watch-series.com
These two sites are easier to navigate, if you already know exactly what you want to watch and the quality of rating systems are better. You'll find a lot of links that are no longer working or bad quality and these two sites have made it much easier to find the good ones.

OVguide.com
If you can't find a movie or TV show mentioned above, you can search here. If this search engine can't find what you're looking for..it's probably not out there. I've found the rarest movies imaginable through this site.

Mysoju.com
This is probably the largest place to watch movies and TV from Asia all English subtitles. Korean, Japanese, Thai, etc. drama series and movies.

AnimeKuro.com and Watchanimenow.com
Huge selection of streaming subbed/dubbed anime.

Megavideo.com is probably the best place overall to watch anything if average quality is OK with you. This site has a 72-minute limit so if you're watching a movie that's two hours long you'll have to watch half and wait another hour before you can watch the rest which sucks ass. A work-around is to just simply switch your IP address and the limit will renew. That shouldn't be too hard for us :thumb:. Alternatively you can just wait till the whole thing buffers, click Work Offline and play the movie that way and the limit won't come into affect.

Here is a nice guide to take-off the annoying ads while watching videos: Stream Movies without the Annoying Ads.. - movie-forumz.tv The only REAL www.movie-forumz. org

There are two versions of streaming video, DiVX and flash. Flash is less quality, but loads faster. You also have the ability on most flash players to skip ahead. DiVX on the other hand is higher quality and in most cases takes longer to load. Some streaming sites are too slow or the quality is trash. Here are the streaming sites I recommend:

MegaVideo (flash)
StageVU (DiVX)
Wisevid (flash)
Loombo (both)
VidXDen (DiVX)
zShare (flash)
VideoWeed (flash)
VidReel (flash)
VidLion (flash)
FreakMov (DiVX)
SuperMov (DiVX)
VeeHD (both)

Grab some :pop2: and enjoy!

art888 09-27-2010 12:21 AM

Thanks, i always use:

watch-series.com
watch-movies.ro Like mention by jamblix

I love documentaries and i use this website: topdocumentaryfilms.com and snagfilms.com

what kind of movies would you like to produce jamblix?

jamblix 09-27-2010 01:17 AM

Oh sweet! Thanks I was looking for the BBC Life documentary in HD everywhere. That topdocumentaryfilms.com had it :D. All the other versions I found were terrible.

I'm going to produce all kinds. I've got tons of ideas already it's just a matter of time.

art888 09-27-2010 01:28 AM

Nice and have fun and good luck producing and especially dont forget to let us know when you do your first movie so we can see it. You should do a movie about ebay and gaypal and the horrors that they do and the easy scams you can pull on paypal lol.

Nice to see you like the documentary website :D

art888 09-27-2010 01:35 AM

Ohh and jamblix, i dont know if you where also heart broken when they took ninjavideo.net down. But if you know where they moved or planning on moving i would contact them to post your movie on their site, they helped a bunch of new directors put their movie there and get promoted.

By far ninjavideo.net was the best site for tv shows they where all high quality.

If you need help trying to sell you dvd's online i can help you out with that. i have great marketing skills online :D ill take 15-20% commission lol . "serious"

teedon 09-27-2010 11:35 AM

much useful info .Thanks for share.

cortex 11-06-2010 03:50 PM

thanks for the links and good luck with the career :)

jeffweico 11-06-2010 07:10 PM

Jamblix,

Let me know when your first movie comes out. I'll order 10,000 of them on DHgate and sell them for $5 each on eBay!
:pound:

No, I wouldn't actually do that....

jamblix 11-06-2010 10:10 PM

Be my guest! I'd rather have people watch the films I make for cheap or free rather than skip them because it costs to much to watch!