eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   So I had 2 WTF issues today...... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/26246-so-i-had-2-wtf-issues-today.html)

Here We Go Again 12-20-2010 11:01 PM

So I had 2 WTF issues today......

Today I had 2 different instances that made me stop and say to myself WTF is going on...

#1:
I had a buyer on eBay Buy a item and have it shipped to a different address.
No big deal it is Christmas and I get this request about 2-3 times a day.
Here is the kicker....
They bought the SAME ITEM another 5 times and had it shipped to 5 different addresses all over the US.
WTF???

When I went to the Post Office today I had a slip to pick up a package in my PO Box.
I went to pick it up and it was a "Return To Sender" package.
No big deal, I get about 1-2 buyers a month that do not know their own address.
Here is the kicker....
I looked at the postmark on the package.
It was from Mid January 2010
It had been sitting at a Hotel in Miami for almost a year before being returned.
It had never been opened and still had my packing slip inside.
WTF???

You gotta love the weirdness during the Holiday season.... LOL

pod 12-20-2010 11:09 PM

#1. Could just be shopping for 5 people. But this late is a bit silly

#2. Been there. Hotels are crazy for packages. i had one sit for 4 months before someone called

123 12-21-2010 12:05 AM

here's my wtf moment of the day i had a customer msg me just to let me know she was so happy with her order... lol its sad that thats my wtf moment.... but now a days its rare to open up a msg from a buyer and it not being a complaint/noob question

Burning 12-21-2010 01:23 AM

WTF, I found and captured a mouse today. I was on my computer and saw a grey fuzzy thing on the floor. I immediately starting screaming (sorry, natural instincts) and it immediately jumped threw the stairs, falling downstairs. I caught the mouse with a broom and was just about to kill it but I felt sorry for it. I put it in a box, and left it outside (far away from my house). Now, I'm wondering if theres any more mouses and was wondering how it got inside in the first place. This is a new house, only two -three years old. Thats my WTF story of the day....

Burning 12-21-2010 02:33 AM

Another WTF, found another mouse. I have a feeling these mouse are coming from the garage. I will have to get mouse traps tomorrow.

123 12-21-2010 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burning (Post 191548)
Another WTF, found another mouse. I have a feeling these mouse are coming from the garage. I will have to get mouse traps tomorrow.

ouch i lived in my house for over 12 years and never a mouse until about 6 months ago appeared out of nowhere i think it came from my neighbors there backyard is super messy... bought a mouse trap put a piece of salami within an hour got it

Burning 12-21-2010 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123 (Post 191550)
ouch i lived in my house for over 12 years and never a mouse until about 6 months ago appeared out of nowhere i think it came from my neighbors there backyard is super messy... bought a mouse trap put a piece of salami within an hour got it

It's freezing outside. The mouse I let go outside is now frozen. I guess these mouses found a way into the garage and are looking for shelter. I will try putting salami aswell. I'm going to purchase 5 traps! I just HATE mouses..I guess, who doesn't..

oompaloompa 12-21-2010 04:51 AM

Years ago in the garden, I saved a mouse from a cat, I ran at the cat and made it drop the mouse, the cat hung around waiting for me to go so it could pick up mouse again but mouse was alive but would not move as traumatised, so I picked up mouse from behind, and it turned his head round and bit me!! so I dropped it , and thinking I had the plague, thought get played with and eaten you ungrateful creature.

I like the way you say mouses burning! They come in through holes, pipes and even toilets!! they like clean houses, so its not a slur...you are a sissy screamer though...

Burning 12-21-2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 191561)
Years ago in the garden, I saved a mouse from a cat, I ran at the cat and made it drop the mouse, the cat hung around waiting for me to go so it could pick up mouse again but mouse was alive but would not move as traumatised, so I picked up mouse from behind, and it turned his head round and bit me!! so I dropped it , and thinking I had the plague, thought get played with and eaten you ungrateful creature.

I like the way you say mouses burning! They come in through holes, pipes and even toilets!! they like clean houses, so its not a slur...you are a sissy screamer though...

;);) Sorry, us Canadians are just not used to unsanitary creatures. I'm sure people are used to mouses in the UK, France and other places where it's more crowded......

jeffweico 12-21-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burning (Post 191548)

Why buy traps? Just invite my cat over!

:pound:

rsot 12-21-2010 03:11 PM

@HWGA, perhaps you got a buyer using you to drop ship ha.

Burning 12-21-2010 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 191605)
Why buy traps? Just invite my cat over!

:pound:

I already have a cat. It just stares at the mouse and does not really care...maybe because it's spoiled.

Here We Go Again 12-21-2010 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 191620)
@HWGA, perhaps you got a buyer using you to drop ship ha.

Yea that is what I figured...
I blocked his account anyway.

rsot 12-21-2010 05:44 PM

Properly done - unless he has paid up and caused you no problems...

E-Nertia 12-21-2010 06:03 PM

Just curious. Why would you not want him to be using you as a drop shipper? If he is paying for the items why would it matter?

pod 12-21-2010 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 191605)

Just invite my cat over!

:

If thats your cat in the picture he dont need no food....

newtools 12-22-2010 01:44 AM

Serves him right, Block his acct. HWGA

something smelled scammy about the situation

webgoon 12-28-2010 02:30 PM

Another WTF, this dude's been asking me everyday for the past week and a half that "If I buy now with expedited shipping, when will this ship?"...I respond to him the same every time he asks...really...WTF...

Red X 12-29-2010 06:12 PM

Had an old lady buyer that wanted to purchase an unlocked phone, but kept writing me daily telling me that the phone is for her husband that doesn't leave his rocking chair, also she'd tell me that a mice were living in her car,etc just randomness out of no where that had nothing to do with the auction for at least a week. I also checked her feedback, she has over 500 feedback purchasing nothing but doll heads,etc. Hard to believe isn't it, but dead serious.

oompaloompa 01-04-2011 04:03 PM

I got a complaint once that the dark blue jumper I listed was not as black as in the picture.

also got someone send my item I bought to an address a few doors away, then email me to say their stupid husband had sent it to wrong address (thinking that was endearing) I wrote back that yes indeed their husband was stupid but maybe that was the best they could find at the time (she was not at all happy).