eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   anyone have any adsense experience? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/29669-anyone-have-any-adsense-experience.html)

Daz 03-30-2011 05:17 AM

anyone have any adsense experience?

Hi, i recently had my ebay business go up in smoke, have purchased stealth guide and have stealth accounts up and running, but started looking at other options too - i bought an affiliate website, with an amazon a-store and google adsense, and that seemed to be going well, until adsense closed my account. I had been getting friends and family to click on the ads every now and then, think they may have overdone it though - does anyone know much about adsense and their systems, or can anyone suggest a decent altternative for them to help me monetize my website while i am waiting for ebay to sort out? any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

unkown5454 03-30-2011 11:57 AM

Daz 03-31-2011 05:12 AM

thanks for the link, loads of info for me to plough through, much appreciated!!!

unkown5454 03-31-2011 11:29 AM

No problem. I have a few partners studying the same business venture. There are a vast amount of people making some serious cash (6 figures+) and it is quite interesting. There is a lot to learn, just like eB ay and Pa yP al, but the payoff could be well worth the time.

Daz 04-05-2011 03:59 PM

yes, looks very interesting. I have heard all the 6-figure income stories, and while i am not naieve enought to think that i could be earning that kind of money, i can definately earn something, who knows how much until i give it my best shot, if i have learnt nothing else from my e bay accounts being shut down then it is certainly not to keep all my eggs in the same basket for my future business ventures! am spending the time waiting for my accounts to build up some seller feedback cramming as much info as i can about affiliate marketing and starting up blogs etc, will be interesting to see where i am with that 6 months from now!

maximumrock 04-18-2011 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daz (Post 214903)
I had been getting friends and family to click on the ads every now and then, think they may have overdone it though

That is exactly how your account got deleted. Google keeps an extremely close eye on it...If you follow their rules to the letter, theirs no reason why you cant make decent $ with adsense.. I do about $60-$120 each month just from adsense....Once ya banned from their is really hard to get back on.. But you can.. Very similar to some of the methods discussed here at getting a new ebay acct....

Its definitely wise to have other alternatives to adsense in place.. Have you tried ebays affiliate program yet?? They do ok for me, i dont have a large site or anything.. but i do get about $15-$30 a month from that.... it all ads up.. that, amazon......etc.....

Also check out sitepoint.com too

Daz 04-26-2011 06:26 AM

cheers for the info,
i have used stealth methods to open up another adsense and linked it to a different website, wil make sure it gets used sensibly now!
I had infolinks and clicksor put onto the other site i got adsense banned with, so will have to see how they pan out.
I am still very new to all this affiliate stuff, and there seems like so much to learn, its the traffic generation that i need to get my head round now - have been getting a whole loads of emails offering me this program and that program for around $40, but i am a little sceptical of laying this out unless i know it will get me good results.
If you have any tips or programs you know work well it would be appreciated - i dont plan on setting the world on fire, but if i could generate200 or 300 dollars a month this way i would be happy with that for now, just as a supplement to what i am doing on e ba y!
Cheers

arwoodco 10-02-2012 11:10 AM

Is there a way to put the very same website back onto adsense?

I actually have no issues with adsense. However, it never hurts to be prepared.

Recently, i was banned from Amazon Associates, and lost about $2800 they owed me.

It was a totally bogus reason for the ban. Claiming I had transfered amazon data to Bing Shopping.

Actually, I just put my own product pages up on Bing, and had amazon as a secondary link on my pages. Total bullcrap.

At any rate, I found a way back onto Amazon (via viglink and skimlink).

Yet, it would be nice to have a direct account back on amazon associates.

I know I could do so with another website and using stealth techniques (as I have done with ebay).

However, it would be VERY COOL if someone here could point out HOW to get:

The same website on adsense, amazon associates, etc.

I guess you could have a double domain for the site. But maybe you would get caught still?

Sincerely
Tony

Laritha 10-02-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arwoodco (Post 381000)
I guess you could have a double domain for the site. But maybe you would get caught still?

Yup, sounds like it