Cops are pigs - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 04-19-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default Cops are pigs

I'm watching cops tonight, las vegas. Homeless guy jumped into fountain to grab some change. Someone threw that money in there for fortune, and this guy picks them up, because it is his fortune.

Cop finds him, cuffs him, and tell him, don't do it again. Guy says he does it because it is his living, and he is too embarrassed to beg for money. He says he figures he is keeping it low profile, so that people don't see him. Cop tells him, it's not low enough.

What a pig!

He makes homeless guy throw all his change into the fountain and be on his way.

Later on, they catch the guy again, for doing the same thing. Guy goes to jail.

Guy goes to jail because he tried to take some change out of a fountain so he could buy himself some food.

What kind of society do we live in?

Of course, each one of us is responsible for our own destiny. However, that is no excuse for throwing a homeless guy to jail for taking some change out of a fountain at night. Those *******s got him for trespassing. What a joke!

That is totally disgusting! I can't stand cops.

I ride bike instead of car, and once had an incident with a mercedez amg driver, guy said I hit his car, I told him he is drunk, he tried to stop me from leaving, we began to fight. He threw my bike into the road, and tried to pushed me onto the road into the traffic. He got his ass kicked. Cops came by, and they should have got him for false imprisonment and attempted murder, but they told me I have two choice, either we can let it go, or they can make a report and it would be up to me to push it with a DA.... They wanted that rich boy and his rich girl to be ok, who cares about some bicycle rider.

Doesn't matter that I have a 500 horse stang. Doesn't matter that I own several business. In fact, if you look poor you do not matter.

I hate cops. Cops are pigs. What they did to that homeless guy is totally disgusting.

You know what else? In my city they soon to pass no begging zones. Where people can not beg for money.

Do we approve? It appears that overwhelming majority of us, do not want homeless people to beg us for money. Uhhh! A guy asks you for money, what a new sense, one more quarter in his hands will make him rich! Send him to prison.

Alternative to honest begging is armed rubbery, and burglary. Somehow people need to feed themselves.

Do you own a business? Would you hire a bum?

Last edited by extension; 04-19-2008 at 08:12 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-19-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Unhappy All?

extension, that is heavy to make a blanket statement like that. What about
the times a Police Officer is killed in the line of duty? What about the cop
who holds someone as they die after being shot in gang warfare? The rookie cop who comes to your home and tells your Mamma you are dead? (G-d forbid that should happen) How loud are you going to scream when you are standing looking at a pair of snakes eyes being held by some meth freak and you need a cop?

Can you walk a mile in the uniform of a Police Officer and not understand the
pressures they have to live through a shift? It is not a good job to be hated
yet have a sworn duty to do their job.

Las Vegas is known as a place where desperates are, those that have lost
their all because of gambling addictions, drinking and drug abuse. That vagrant choses to do his own thing and he knows well the consequences.
Sorry I am so saddened that you have labelled cops like that. I know there are good & bad cops> Same in every walk of life.
Old 04-19-2008

Longevity: 99%

And this has what to do with EBAY or PAYPAL?

Has this become matchmaker.com?
Old 04-19-2008
Executive [VIP]

Wink

Well funny you say that 'cos I was starting to think that you had something going on with extension! We are allowed to post 'off topic' here 'cos aspkin said we can 'cos HE is lovely.:D

don't you feel we need a bit of a break from our nemeses?
Old 04-20-2008

Longevity: 94%

Coming from the direct opposite World Vision as extension...

Ever stop to consider what happens to societies that makes being a bum, not having to get a job (even if all youre qualified for is minimum wage) etc etc easy to be? :D
Old 04-20-2008
Executive [VIP]

Smile

Yes. There is a need for well armed and trained Police Officers. Otherwise there will be much disorder. We will need Robotcop.
Old 04-20-2008

for the most part i do not like cops, but i have met some guys that are really cool. i guess the ones i have a problem with are the stash wearing egomaniacs. those guys love to hide behind their gun and badge.

i'm sure most people have the scene is reserviour dogs where the cops are telling their stories in that bathroom. that's what i'm talking about.
Old 04-20-2008

Longevity: 99%
Default Policemen are on power trips, like EBAY and PAYPAL...

anyone put in this position of power over others lives has a sense of that empowerment.

Many, though, are good folks that compensate, but some are rogue.

I was in New York last year and several cops were standing their with their horses. Fine, but they were there a while, and it was a busy area and these horses had filled the street with excrement. Suddenly, out of the blue, one of the cops starts punching his horse. All out wild swing type punches to a horse wearing blinders. I could not believe what I was seeing. The horse starts rearing up and kicked a tad, but really just allowed it. But there were pedestrians about, and the cop didn't know how that horse would behave. He endangered everyone around him not to mention abusing the horse.

After he was done pummeling his horse with about ten punches, he tired and one of the cops said to him that he should leave now. So he jumped on the horse he had just beaten and rode off. Five minutes later, the rest left, leaving a 7 foot wide palette of horse poop behind.

Issue is, they each had an obligation to take action against the other based on clear violations of city ordinances. But they don't do it to each other. But if you or I did those things, we would get fined or arrested or both.

That sort of makes it us against them instead of "to protect and to serve". You are not protected from the police themselves and their actions.

Ah, to have had a video camera when that guy started pounding his horse. That would have sold big time to the press.
Old 04-20-2008

Longevity: 95%

I kinda look at life in a more simplistic frame of mind...... tis like 2 gay fellas... someone's gotta be on top!! eww! ffs...cant believe that even "I" typed that..
Old 04-20-2008
Executive [VIP]

Old 04-23-2008
Executive [VIP]

MODEE, that comes from personal experience? QUACK.

how could I resist that one!
Old 04-23-2008

reno 911 is one of my favorite shows, and the cops from superbad were hilarious.
Old 04-24-2008

Reno 911 is awesome, Jim Dangle is hilarious, Junior is my favorite and Terry (the dude on the rollerskates)
Old 04-24-2008

junior is one of the best. garcia and trudie are funny as hell too though.
Old 04-25-2008

Longevity: 98%

I used to watch Reno 911 until it became too gross with lots of naked men and graphic male homoerotica. I didn't see the movie either.
Old 04-25-2008

it's all in the name of comedy.
Old 05-05-2008

Longevity: 92%

"That is totally disgusting! I can't stand cops."

For most of them can't stand them...but some are good...but soon their going to be knocking on your door for your guns...1984 type of stuff

Wow its amazing be how the pubilc how disinformainion is flows on tv day in.. day out.
Old 05-05-2008
Executive [VIP]

blue, what exactly are you saying? It makes no sense at all.