eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Reason for late replies to PM's and Posts. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/41275-reason-late-replies-pms-posts.html)

KingRay 01-04-2012 10:34 PM

Reason for late replies to PM's and Posts.

Hey folks. Many of you have been aware of me being Very ill over the last few weeks and know already but wanted to let everyone else know why PM's and posts are not being replied to very fast.

I was taken to the hospital due to an illness that made me lethargic and somewhat out there if you know what I mean. Heart rate was skyrocketing but mind was slow as hell. They said I has some sort of immune system problems and massive blood pressure issues that I have not had looked into for 10yrs now.

Anyway, No big deal on the details but just wanted the folks that have PM's me before the holidays that I will get to your Messages. I have replied to many of them but some I need to go back and dig into deeper.

I am catching this all slowly since my selling mess has to be repaired 1st. Most of that is taken care of so I will start getting this mess caught up more and more.

sorry for those that have gotten no replies and needed help. Its not that I am just ignoring you at all. Just been a real mess for me lately.

I am still cannot work full days so I am doing what I can. Hang in there and bear with me.

Thanks guys/gals.

no_rat_race_for_me_thx 01-04-2012 11:15 PM

Hope you feel better soon. I mostly lurk and I'm not an "A-List" contributor to this forum, like yourself, GreenBean, JBluntz, JeffWeico, RedX - and of course Aspkin - etc. -- But anyways, I really appreciate your posts & presence on the forum. You share a lot of good info without coming across like a braggart.

Anyways, hope you get well & feel better soon - and looking forward to your posts for years to come! :)

KingRay 01-05-2012 12:02 AM

Hey thanks, Thats definitely appreciated. Im definitley not up there with those guys/gals but glad to know you appreciate the posts.

For those that are Blaggart posts. Simple equation really::typing:

(what they say they make or do) "minus" (95%) and "divide" by (2) = The real deal most of the time. lol..:redface::redface:

Cashew 01-05-2012 12:11 AM

Hope your feeling better

You always are helping people here, even the verrry verrry new ones

i haven't sent you any pm's but if i can't find the info i need by searching, you would defineately be someone i would want to ask.( if i may)

Get better and wishin you the best

TGMT² 01-05-2012 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no_rat_race_for_me_thx (Post 301310)
"A-List" contributor to this forum, like yourself, GreenBean, JBluntz, JeffWeico, RedX - and of course Aspkin

No Credit for the "B-List" Contributors? :D

unkown5454 01-05-2012 02:16 AM

Many blessings King.

Ebayorbust 01-05-2012 02:48 AM

Hope you make a swift recovery. :)

FandangoKango 01-05-2012 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingRay (Post 301299)
Hey folks. Many of you have been aware of me being Very ill over the last few weeks and know already but wanted to let everyone else know why PM's and posts are not being replied to very fast.

I was taken to the hospital due to an illness that made me lethargic and somewhat out there if you know what I mean. Heart rate was skyrocketing but mind was slow as hell. They said I has some sort of immune system problems and massive blood pressure issues that I have not had looked into for 10yrs now.

Anyway, No big deal on the details but just wanted the folks that have PM's me before the holidays that I will get to your Messages. I have replied to many of them but some I need to go back and dig into deeper.

I am catching this all slowly since my selling mess has to be repaired 1st. Most of that is taken care of so I will start getting this mess caught up more and more.

sorry for those that have gotten no replies and needed help. Its not that I am just ignoring you at all. Just been a real mess for me lately.

I am still cannot work full days so I am doing what I can. Hang in there and bear with me.

Thanks guys/gals.

Missed my old buddy! Get well and come back all these people on the forum are jumping me - lol

cardfelon 01-05-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FandangoKango (Post 301370)
Missed my old buddy! Get well and come back all these people on the forum are jumping me - lol

FanKang why would you say something like that?? Your presence here on this forum is vital to the success of people staying afloat on Ebay. The knowledge you bring to the table is unsurpassed. Don't let anybody ever tell you different. :thumb:

rsot 01-05-2012 12:24 PM

All the best KingRay - I hope you get your health in order and have a speedy recovery. While the apology is respectable, it is not needed since your health is very important.

@Cardo, always on ha.