eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   What is your Word of The Day (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/42266-what-your-word-day.html)

baloch 02-04-2012 10:41 AM

What is your Word of The Day

I always think that vocabulary is the most important thing. Cause if you do not understand a person then you can be fooled.

My word of the day is:

ancillary: A person whose work provides necessary support to the primary activities of an organization, institution, or industry.

To prove my word of the day: I will help by providing a fact to the primary activitees of Ebay Suspension Forum

Quote:

A small jolt of electricity in the brain can improve math skills for 6 months!

Researchers have discovered that a small jolt of electricity, one that is so small, most patients don't even realize it, can improve a person's math skill. The key is to direct the electricity to pass through the brain's parietal lobe, which is involved in number processing.

What researchers did was teach the participant a new series of symbols (not our common Arabic numerals) that represented numbers. While their brains were being shocked, they tested their ability to organize the numbers. People who had received the electricity were better than people who weren't.

While there's no safe, practical use for these findings at the moment, scientists are excited at the prospect of being able to improve people's abilities in the future. And while people will still need to put an effort behind these skills, they can still help people. In the meantime, please don't lick batteries before your math tests.
Also we now have: My honor Group of the Day: [today is: "Everyone who has a Successful Stealth Ebay and Paypal account" [curtsey of Slapped]]

oge 02-04-2012 10:51 AM

beach (eb pp amz) better have my money

slapped 02-04-2012 10:57 AM

Thats Funny,,,,A LOOOOONG time ago I was an FM Radio DJ,,and I patterned my "Style" after a Famous DJ Named Dan Ingram,,,One of his Segments was the "Word of the Day" Which I Incorporated (Copied---The Original VERO Violation) in my Radio Show

My Word of the Day today is:

Glib: This is a Person who is a "Smooth Talker"

Just like the Guy you Ladies met at the Club last night,,,

How about we also Institute an "Honor Group of the Day" while we are at it

My honor Group of the Day today is: "Everyone who has a Successful Stealth Ebay and Paypal account"

baloch 02-04-2012 10:59 AM

good idea Slapped so today we honour Success in Stealth

MM78 02-07-2012 10:29 PM

As of lately I've been using "bullocks!" I'm not sure why but I find it very useful. But I also love "Guey"

FandangoKango 02-07-2012 11:01 PM

Cockdonga time!

baloch 02-07-2012 11:05 PM

Word of the Day

excogitate: To think out; devise; invent. To study intently and carefully in order to grasp or comprehend fully.

Whenever I am stumped; I like to excogitate.

Honour Group: Those who have called paypal or ebay customer service

rsot 02-08-2012 09:35 AM

Nice thread going - I have lots of words to submit.

slapped 02-08-2012 12:53 PM

Word of the Day today is:

Obtuse:
1) an angle: exceeding 90 degrees but less than 180---(Obtuse Triangle, Remember Geometry)

2) lacking sharpness or quickness of sensibility or intellect---(Like a Few of the Members of this Forum)

Honour Group of the Day:

People who have recieved VERO Violations, and have had them EXPUNGED,,(Im PROUD to say that I am Part ot this Group,,SEVERAL Times over)

Thankful 02-08-2012 01:46 PM

Hydrophilous - loving or preferring water.

baloch 02-09-2012 12:32 AM

Word of The Day

caprice: A sudden, unpredictable change, as of one's mind

You lose, you gain—it's all caprice. The omnipotence of caprice. The likelihood of reversal. Yes, the unpredictable reversal and its power.
-- Philip Roth, The Humbling

Honour Group of The Day

Those that had more then 10 Active Stealth Accounts at One Time

Remember Anyone can post the word of the day or honour group of the day. You just gotta be the first in the day :)

rsot 02-09-2012 11:04 AM

Capricious douchebags all over.

baloch 02-10-2012 12:36 AM

Word of The Day

fetid: Having an offensive smell; stinking

The guy next to me on the bus had a fetid smell.

Honour Group of The Day

Those who kept their cool with an idiotic or scamming buyer

GreenBean 02-10-2012 12:42 AM

Mine is actually a phrase.

Too busy to moderate the ramblings of twits.

Ya'll have a nice day. :canada: