eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   RIP Whitney Houston (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/42579-rip-whitney-houston.html)

BigCJ 02-11-2012 09:16 PM

RIP Whitney Houston

Whitney Houston Dies At 48 | Fox News

I grew up with her music.
She will be missed

GreenBean 02-11-2012 09:57 PM

Incredibly sad.

R.I.P. Whitney.:rip:

Love that the song from The Bodyguard

xxxhustlerxxx 02-11-2012 10:04 PM

no way. we was playing 'telly addicts' the dvd tonight and her song 'i will always love you' was one of the answers.

she made some incredible songs

R.I.P

yotano211 02-12-2012 01:54 AM

Oh man another celebrity kicks the bucket. Now all the news channels will have nothing but Whitney all day.

NotAHappyBunny 02-12-2012 11:19 AM

R.I.P Whitney - Her voice was as smooth as chocolate when she was healthy.

slapped 02-12-2012 11:26 AM

Incredibly hard to fathom,,,,

WE will always love you Whitney

Thankful 02-12-2012 11:41 AM

Very sad to hear... young age too.

We'll soon be hearing stories about illuminati killing her.

BigCJ 02-12-2012 11:45 AM

Yeah, its just so crazy. She was on her way to a comeback and everything.

Seems that when they are on the verge of a comeback they die.

GTB 02-12-2012 12:04 PM

she was CLASS

R.I.P whitney

mattytman 02-12-2012 12:27 PM

RIP Whitney.

There are already about fifty F AKE autographs selling for ££££££ on eBay.

:mad2:

rsot 02-17-2012 07:45 AM

Lifestyle aside, her voice and music were special - she will be missed.

slapped 02-17-2012 12:41 PM

Whitneys Houstons Greatness as a Singer was Beautifully Expressed by a Story Rapper Iced Tea told in a recent interview, he said that record producers everywhere when told by aspiring young female artists they they could sing responded with the SAME anwser,,,,,they always asked "Can you sing like Whitney?",,,,,,,,,,,to which, of course, there was NO response,,,

Case Closed

rsot 02-17-2012 12:42 PM

/quote

Rapper Iced Tea

Ha Slapped - that made me laugh =)

slapped 02-17-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 313152)
/quote

Rapper Iced Tea

Ha Slapped - that made me laugh =)

Iced Tea Did Indeed Begin his career as a Rapper, then Actor , ect,ect,

rsot 02-17-2012 12:48 PM

Yeah but his moniker is Ice T - not Iced Tea...that's a drink =)

slapped 02-17-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 313155)
Yeah but his moniker is Ice T - not Iced Tea...that's a drink =)

I Stand corrected

Didn't even notice I did that

GrannyT 02-17-2012 02:27 PM

I will Always Love You - Dolly Partons song - no one sung it better IMO - having said that the lady was a great singer - pity about how it all went wrong

BigCJ 02-18-2012 12:45 PM

sitting here watching it now and its bringing a tear to my eyes yet again. Im a big wuss...i know

Sandy D 02-18-2012 04:31 PM

Sad.

We also grew up listening to her velvet voice. I believe the best voice ever.

What is sad is no one around her seen this coming and allowed this to happen.

With bodyguards, enablers, family around her the week she passed why in the heck did no one see this?

Someone should have stepped in when she went on a drinking binge the night before she died.

Surely someone knew she was taking all those meds and allowed her to go out drinking.

I know the bodyguard was very close to her and he surely would have known about the meds yet was with her when she was drinking like a crazy person.

Then to not step in when she ordered a bottle of wine and a beer before she was ready to go to a party was an easy signal something was wrong yet no one stepped up to the plate.

She could have been spared had someone stepped in and stopped this lady from going overboard.

Sad she is gone, her voice was like no other but more sad that a family member or someone close to her did not see this coming.

digi 02-18-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 313444)
Sad.

She could have been spared had someone stepped in and stopped this lady from going overboard.

Sad she is gone, her voice was like no other but more sad that a family member or someone close to her did not see this coming.

Right like I didn't see the selling restriction coming.. Its all about stopping at the right time.. Her awesome voice will be missed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

slapped 02-18-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 313444)
Sad.

We also grew,,,,,,,,,,

What is sad is no one around her seen this coming and allowed this to happen.

With bodyguards, enablers, family around her the week she passed why in the heck did no one see this?

You are 100% Correct in your Theory Sandy,,,,But reality is a WHOLE Lot different,,,

You may have read on some of my post here where I mention that I was a Radio DJ for over 15 Yrs,,I have met MANY of these singers,,,Whitney included,,,the TRUTH is that these People are Cash Cows,,

They surround themselves with People they Either Pay DIRECTLY for services like Bodyguards,,or "Peers" who will occasionally work together with each other to either Boost a sagging career or Make money,,,

The Point is that NO ONE wants to risk being the one getting yelled at or Fired the Next morning because the night before they were busy saving that Stars life,,,

I've seen this a THOUSAND Times,,,I PERSONALLY Witnessed a Recording engineer Pretty Much Save Rod Stewarts Life at a Party a LOOOONG time ago by stopping him one night,,,That engineer NEVER worked for Rod Stewart again,,,

This is Exactly what happened to Presley, Jackson, Belushi, Ledger, Winehouse, MANY, MANY Others, and now Houston,,,Unfortunatly it will happed again,,its the way of the world for these Talanted Types,,,

a Crying Shame,,but so true,,

Sandy D 02-18-2012 11:39 PM

Wow. I thought of that but I guess I would get fired a lot because if I saw someone I worked for and cared for doing this I would not be hold back.

Whitneys bodyguard today spoke about how close he was to her. If he was that close then why did he not say or do something? I realize the stars have their attitudes but for me no way could I stand back and watch someone do what this woman did to herself.

What about family? Why did no one step in if it was a close knit family as they are showing us they were?

And why did she live in Atlanta Ga?

It all does not make any sense to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapped (Post 313486)
You are 100% Correct in your Theory Sandy,,,,But reality is a WHOLE Lot different,,,

You may have read on some of my post here where I mention that I was a Radio DJ for over 15 Yrs,,I have met MANY of these singers,,,Whitney included,,,the TRUTH is that these People are Cash Cows,,

They surround themselves with People they Either Pay DIRECTLY for services like Bodyguards,,or "Peers" who will occasionally work together with each other to either Boost a sagging career or Make money,,,

The Point is that NO ONE wants to risk being the one getting yelled at or Fired the Next morning because the night before they were busy saving that Stars life,,,

I've seen this a THOUSAND Times,,,I PERSONALLY Witnessed a Recording engineer Pretty Much Save Rod Stewarts Life at a Party a LOOOONG time ago by stopping him one night,,,That engineer NEVER worked for Rod Stewart again,,,

This is Exactly what happened to Presley, Jackson, Belushi, Ledger, Winehouse, MANY, MANY Others, and now Houston,,,Unfortunatly it will happed again,,its the way of the world for these Talanted Types,,,

a Crying Shame,,but so true,,