SHOCKING! THE END OF AMERICAN AND CANADA? -> North American Union - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 05-05-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default SHOCKING! THE END OF AMERICAN AND CANADA? -> North American Union

Have anyone of you hear about the north american union? Its going to meger the usa, canda and mexican together we will be called north american union... with a new dollar and everything.

You all hear about this?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-05-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

blue, what exactly are you on? A crusade to convert the forum or something else? Got any
relatives that were on this forum?
I am hearing a record that has been played before..... away to take the knock-out pills.
Old 05-05-2008
Executive [VIP]

It should include Guatemala, to give the US economy a boost.
Old 05-05-2008

Longevity: 93%

Yeah, I have heard about this. It's a similar concept to the European Union. North American Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But it's only an idea...

It's unlikely to happen! I don't think the dollar is going to change to the AMERO...

Last edited by Sammi007; 05-06-2008 at 07:44 AM.
Old 05-05-2008

Longevity: 95%

i dont think its an idea, i think its getting implemented, and its going to suck. so is that huge highway right through the middle of the US. pretty crappy times ahead.
the dollar will be called amero.

North American Union Already Starting to Replace USA - HUMAN EVENTS
they're doing this right now... its been in the works for a looong time.
Old 05-05-2008

Longevity: 94%

Its like eBay, Google and Amazon merging!!! O_o
Old 05-06-2008

I hear this was much discussed at the Fall meeting of the US-MX Border Governors' Conference. They said the union can't be completed before about 2020 because of changes that have to be made in the Mexican constitution.

Nothing was said about including Guatamala but Belize is to be a member.

Also Puerto Rico is to be changed from a colony to a state with two senators in the new North American Congress which is to meet in Denver.
Old 05-06-2008

OMG this would spell disaster.

US got screwed in the NAFTA gone wrong deal and Mexico will make out like a bandit if this happens.

Sorry to be political but the illegals from Mexico are bankrupting the US as well bring in their diseases. Measles, polio, smallpox and even malaria is making combacks in the US and it is coming from the millions of illegals who have never been vaccinated.

No way to I want this, I will go for US and Canada but did not want to involve Mexico because they are mostly a third world ran nation with allot of health and other issues.

No offense to anyone, just my opinion.
Old 05-06-2008

why would we merge with them, why would they merge with us?
makes no sense to me
Old 05-06-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebay-sucks View Post
Sorry to be political but the illegals from Mexico are bankrupting the US
I think the US is doing a good job bankrupting themselves with all the wars. The Iraq war alone is costing BILLIONS every month. If that money was used in the US economy instead there would be no "recession". And what did that war achieve anyways? Saddam is gone and more people are now dying every day in Iraq than under Saddam's rule.
Old 05-06-2008

the_blue: i'm in the financial business. if we are going to compete against the european union, and other unions that we rarely hear about, we will have to do something like this. this was the idea and raison d'etre behind NAFTA originally. but, like dont-ask-don't-tell NAFTA was a toe in the water type of first strike. others went quicker than we did. and look what happened: in the years since the introduction of NAFTA the dollar now is BEHIND the euro, and the yearly graphs show a STEADY decline in what was once parity. now we are even lagging the canadian loony! i keep a condo in canada, and 20 months ago i was getting 73 cents for every canadian dollar. now the canadian dollar is HIGHER!
Old 05-06-2008

If you put the USA, Canada & Mexico together...You have a strong economic force as long as the US pulls out of IRAQ, which is putting so much foreign debt on the US Economy. The USA has never spent this much on a WAR....

What probably has never been said in the US media is that if you combine all the GDP in all the countries in the EU, their economically more powerful than the USA...But that's about 23 Countries in total....So naturally the US government wants to respond in the long term.....
Old 05-06-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

yeah..the new currency will be called the ameuro kinda like the euro...I heard about it like 6 months ago...but canada don't wanna be apart of america...and don't blame them.
Old 05-06-2008

On the money, schwuller! And you can say that other union: CHINA. When our relations there get hot we are going to need every Mexican on Central American we can put in a factory (or maybe in a uniform).
Old 05-07-2008

Merging the US and Canada would be a good idea since they are so similar but Mexico?? Maybe i'm missinformed but last I heard this country was nothing like the US and Canada... Plus imagine the hell of a job it would create for the customs when loads of mexican would start to flood in the US without restrictions!!!
Old 05-08-2008

Well, the Mexican are probably no more different than the Irish were in 1840s, or the Chinese in 1870s, or the southern the Italians in 1900s. The problem with the Mexicans is that they have a "mother country" next door to remain loyal to. So we need to make Mexico a part of our country to nationalize the Mexicans.

But do we really want the Canadians? There arn't many of them and they have those dangerous Royalty ideas and class divisions with Lords and lower classes. Do we want that here? AND A THIRD OF THEM SPEAK FRENCH!!!
Old 05-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

HA. The American Indian felt the same way about the white man when they first invaded
the lands of the Great Tribes.
I wonder how many are prepared to surrender their Nationalism and Patriotic ideals?
Old 05-08-2008

i think bush is a bigger criminal then saddam, and he shudve gotten hanged also, the reason he gave us for being at war with them was because he said iraq had weapons of mass destruction, years later we have found nothing so what are we still doing there?
Old 05-08-2008

Bush and his friends are making money off the oil that's why the US is still there...Getting the job done also means securing the country so the oil is secure in time to come...

But in spite of all this everyone suffers...What a stupid war...

A war that is 100% baseless collapses at the end...It's the nature of all failed wars...

Last edited by Sammi007; 05-08-2008 at 06:49 AM.
Old 05-08-2008

Is it true in America that alot of people have guns? Is it very easy to get your gun license or obtain guns?
Old 05-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

Yep, you can get firearms without much trouble. Can not have false ID. Each state has its
own regulations and with some of the changes to Federal legislation you can no longer
have certain firearms... like semi auto assault rifles... but if you pass the regulations you
can be armed.
Old 05-08-2008

ok, my opinion bush is a f$%^kin idiot, im sorry for my language but thats how i feel, i mean think about it, we spend billions of dollars every month on the war, yea thats right BILLIONS
there are countless other ways we can use that money for better use like

-helping poor people
-childrens education
-health insurance
-boosting our economy, since were going nowhere but down

and thats just to name a few, bush is making alot of money on every american's hard work and sweat.