Is Hillary waiting for Obama to be shot? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 05-07-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Default Is Hillary waiting for Obama to be shot?

You read the title of this thread. That's the only reason I can think of why she would keep going at this point. Even if she wins all the upcoming states with 65% to 35%, a margin she never previously achieved ..and on top she gets 60% to 40% of the remaining undeclared superdelegates, look at my math below. Obama will STILL end up with enough delegates for the nomination.

So really, at this point all I can think of is Hillary secretly wishing that someone pulls a Kennedy and shoots Obama which would leave her with the nomination.

Your thoughts?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-07-2008

Longevity: 93%

Perhaps bill is already organizing the assassination attempt with his old CIA buddies?

I don't think that Billary has a chance left - if she quites the race she will look like a loser and she would not want that to harm her image and her ego like that - She may also be praying for a miracle......(The assassination that your talking about)

Whether people like it or not I think Obama will be the democratic candidate....

The next question is here....who would you vote for, McCain or Obama?

More IRAQ and possible IRAN years at WAR or CHANGING the nation with Obama?

Last edited by Sammi007; 05-07-2008 at 07:15 PM.
Old 05-07-2008

Yes, she is waiting for him to stumble - or at very least she will be in a better position to negotiate for the VP spot.

We need Osama as a healing candidate to bring the country together - including us and eBay!
Old 05-07-2008

Longevity: 94%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NowWhat View Post
Yes, she is waiting for him to stumble - or at very least she will be in a better position to negotiate for the VP spot.

We need Osama as a healing candidate to bring the country together - including us and eBay!
hahaha funny typo
Old 05-10-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Seriously, if she would have avoided getting on the ballot in Michigan and Florida, she would have gotten a re-vote surely and with that, probably also the nomination. Her own greed is what got her out of the race. If you think that she used to have about 200 superdelegates more than Obama ...now she has only 4 more. And probably within the next 4-5 days, Obama will have more superdelegates than Hillary, more popular vote, more states won and more overall delegates. Seriously, what does she want?

And she can forget about becoming VP.
Old 05-10-2008

The oddball is if she gets Florida and Michigan to count she is ahead of him in every category.
What she is waiting on is Florida and Michigan to be counted for her as she won both of those states along with the super delegates to put her on top.
Another point is Obama has not won any state that a democrat needs to win to get the Presidency. Super delegates will see that in the end.
Old 05-10-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

In Michigan, Hillary won only 55% of the vote. In Florida, she won 50% of the vote. That wouldn't put her ahead, she'd only get 5% more delegates than Obama in Michigan. And the same number as Obama in Florida. That's a total of not even 8 more than Obama across both contests.

And she won Michigan and Florida because Obama wasn't even on the ballot. We don't know by how much she would have won if he was on the ballot. Many people didn't even go to vote because of that. In the end, the president is the straw man of the party. The party clearly said that nobody was allowed to be on the ballot and Hillary played against her own party. Can they really trust her to act in the party's best interest in the future if she acts against them even before she's nominated?

And the whole thing about winning states that Democrats or Republicans need to win is useless anyways. We all know that Republicans won't vote Democrat just because McCain is their nominee and not Huckabee or Romney. The same way that Democrats won't vote Republican because Obama is their nominee and not Hillary.

If anyone has messed up Hillary's way to the nomination it's Michigan and Florida, not Obama. They're the ones that decided to move up the contests. If they're allowed now, that will send a message to all other states saying "we can do what we want, we'll still get our votes counted in the end".
Old 05-10-2008

What you people are missing are the morality and justice of the matter.

HILLARY DESERVES THE NOMINATION!

It is hers by rights of seniority and effort.

Osama, the new kid, hasn't earned it!
Old 05-11-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Ah, in the true spirit of democracy...
Old 05-11-2008
Executive [VIP]

i hate Hillary so much, she looks like a bad copy of an 80 year old barbie doll.
shes so ⊗⊗⊗⊗, its terrible, i hope Obama wins, now thats going to be a funny.
President Obama of the United States of America.
Old 05-11-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I liked Hillary until she started acting this way. And I can't really remember when she started, probably sometime late last year. I think her problem was just that she said too much. Obama rarely attacks his opponents and that's why when the time comes, they don't really have anything against him. What does McCain have against Obama? Nothing. And likewise Obama has nothing against McCain. When these 2 start going against eachother, it'll be fun. Because nobody has something against the other one. If Hillary were to run against McCain, she'd be ripped apart under snipe fire (pun intended).

So really, she's just talking too much. Like the sniper fire comment. Okay, we can forgive her that. She confused it. But wait, if she remembers coming under sniper fire and it wasn't in Kosovo ...where was it? Nobody ever answered that. Tiny things like that have a huge impact on her campaign and in the end it's something she never even had to mention.

Then, when she was way behind already in the race, she offers the VP spot to Obama. It's like Huckabee offering the VP spot to McCain. But remember that Hillary said, only about a week before, that he wasn't qualified to take that 3am phone call ...and even that McCain would be a better president than Obama. Then she goes and offers him the VP spot?

And now she's hoping to get the VP spot herself. Even if Obama would want to offer her that spot, which would be the best for the party, he can't. And only because she, again, screwed it herself. You can't make someone VP who thinks that you're not qualified to be president and thinks the other party's nominee is better suited.
Old 05-11-2008

Really, imjustme, we have to get at the practical essence of American politics:

1. , she'd be ripped apart ????

What new could Limball and the vast right wing conspiracy try on after 16 years.
HILLARY IS BULLET AND BOMB PROOF.

2. Snipers? How wound Osama would react under fire?? Never even been in the military? Hillary spent 8 years at the side of the Commander in Chief!

3. Osama has nothing against McCain.
That’s just the point, OSAMA HAS NO FIRE IN HIS BELLY!. BILLARY ARE NEEDED TO TEAR MCCAIN APART! Osama would be am innocent, weak lamb before the REPUBLICAN SLAUGHTER MACHINE.

4. Osama not qualified to take that 3am phone call
TRUE, but with 8 years of tutelage by Hillary and Bill, Osama will be ready to serve as an excellent first half-African-American president.

The situation now is perfect for Osama. He gets 8 years of experience next to the Oval Office. If anything happens to Hillary, Bill will be there to actually run the country while Osama continues to learn.
Old 05-12-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I don't really care about how Osama would react under sniper fire. He's been on the run for 7 years and so far has reacted quite well against sniper fire, I'd say. Osama probably doesn't take 3am phone calls either and neither will he ever run for president.

Obama on the other hand will still make the better president than Hillary, any day If Hillary gets nominated, we may already start renaming Air Force One:

Old 05-12-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts

NowWhat, what are you talking about? How can Osama run for the presidency? He's not
even a citizen!
I hope you mean Obama. LOL.
Old 05-12-2008

Yes, what annoys me most about Hillary is her sense of entitlement to the presidency. Her campaign has been a huge failure as far as im concerned...she started the race with 100 super delegates in the pocket because of her connection, she should have been way ahead by now. She has been losing momentum from Ohio when she was initially knocked off her high horse. Im not sure what shes waiting for either. Obama has this in the bag.
Old 05-12-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I love it how she keeps claiming that Obama is not qualified because he can't finish the race and close it. Doesn't that mean that she's even less qualified? Since she also can't finish the race and is even way behind.

Even if she got the 55% she won in Michigan and the 50% she won in Florida, she would still be behind. She always makes such a big deal of Michigan and Florida, but she never mentions that 50% of Florida did not vote for her. And 45% of Michigan also did notvote for her. I don't see why she always wants those counted. They don't get her ahead of Obama in the delegates count. They just get her into trouble with her own party for not following the rules.
Old 05-12-2008

Longevity: 92%

Personally I don't think Mrs. Clinton is qualified to be prez. I mean she was a former president's WIFE. Come on, why and how does that make her qualified??? Sure she was in the senate for a few years, but come on... And she got to the senate by being the presidents wife too. She went from wife to senator to wanna be prez of USA. Laff....
Old 05-12-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Remember when Bill Clinton was president, how people always used to say that it was really Hillary running the country for him behind his back? After what I've seen, I don't think so anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see a woman become president of the United States. Just not Hillary.
Old 05-16-2008

Hillary and obama are not the people that you should be voting for. if the the people of america want change and the truth. I believe Ron Paul should be president. you guys really need to research about "The New World order." the people that govern the country in the white house are invisible and presidents like bush are just puppets that they use.
Old 05-19-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Its now official. Even if she gets Michigan and Florida, she still can't catch Obama. WHat is that witch waiting for?
Old 05-23-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Read this: Clinton apologies for Kennedy remark - Yahoo! News

She basically says it herself ...she's waiting for Obama to be shot! This woman is unbelievable.
Old 05-23-2008

Longevity: 92%

She has no chance. Someone who would make a remark like that doesn't deserve to be president.