eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   My 100th Post ... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/5382-my-100th-post.html)

zymo 06-22-2008 11:09 PM

My 100th Post ...

I just realized this is my 100th post. Time really flies. This is a great forum with a great exchange if ideas and information.

I will use my 100th post to urge people to support this forum in a financial way.

I urge all of the lurkers out there who have not paid for memberships to consider joining, its only 30.00 or so a year ... It is up to us, the ones who need and use this information, to make sure this forum remains viable, the owners of the forum deserve our support, they expend their own time and money to run this place. The 30.00 cost will be repaid to you with info many times over if you use the information on here. I got my moneys worth my very first day when I learned how to change my IP addy instantly when using XP and Comcast.

I would also like to suggest that a private invite only area be set up for trusted members to share more "privileged" information. Computer saavy people will understand when I say that that the ebay computer systems are full of bugs and there are many "hidden" ways to take advantage of the total incompetence of the ebay programming staff. Whenever ebay introduces new seller "rules" their programming staff leaves numerous new bugs and there are usually ways to exploit the system to our advantage. The problem is, due to the open forum with ebay spies reading these forums, I do not share some of this sensitive information and I am sure that there are others that keep valuable information and techniques to themselves. Once again, I am sure that computer saavy people well understand what I am talking about with regards to the total incompetence of the ebay programming staff and the bugs and loopholes in the system. It would really be nice to be able to share and exchange sensitive information in a secure environment.

ebayhateluv 06-22-2008 11:11 PM

Great Post, Zymo.. Thanks! Im sure Aspkin will appreciate it! :)

aspkin 06-23-2008 01:08 AM

Thanks Zymo, I truly believe this is the best place to find the best information about eBay Suspensions and how to get back on eBay quickly. And with the eBook and extra help you get from everyone on the forum its well worth any membership rate.

Also Zymo, use the member's area to discuss anything you want in a more secure environment. It's only open to subscribers. http://www.aspkin.com/forums/member-discussion/

Thanks!

MasterChief 06-23-2008 02:47 AM

Since I became a paid member, my IQ has risen 12 points and I get more gorgeous girls than I can handle! :D

noel123ie 06-23-2008 08:36 AM

Hi there

Yes the value of tis forum can not be overstated

As I learn I hope to contribute more and more to help others

It really has made a difference to me with users giving there time and effort to me

Thanks guys
Noel

divine422 06-23-2008 12:51 PM

Just wanted to co-sign this. Awesome forum.

John14789 06-23-2008 06:07 PM

Yes this forum is great and is filled with useful info and as well the people are very nice and helpful.

ebay-sucks 06-23-2008 06:30 PM

Just went over 300 myself and thought wow, EBHL and Green Bean have 3000+ post between them and they joined around the same time I did. Wish I had more time to post allot more. Hopefully I will soon.

aspkin 06-23-2008 09:54 PM

GreenBean is here all the time; she's very dedicated to eBay. She'll probably read this five minutes after I post it. :p

GreenBean 06-23-2008 09:59 PM

Hehehe:) don't forget I love paypal.

aspkin 06-23-2008 10:02 PM

Five Minutes! :p

ebay-sucks 06-23-2008 10:29 PM

GreenBean is everywhere. You mention her name and she is right there!

Hi GB ;)

russman 11-02-2008 02:25 PM

Just wanted to say even tho I'm fairly new; this forum has proven to be a gold mine! Keep up the good work.

TGMT² 11-02-2008 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zymo (Post 46864)
I just realized this is my 100th post. Time really flies. This is a great forum with a great exchange if ideas and information.

I will use my 100th post to urge people to support this forum in a financial way.

I urge all of the lurkers out there who have not paid for memberships to consider joining, its only 30.00 or so a year ... It is up to us, the ones who need and use this information, to make sure this forum remains viable, the owners of the forum deserve our support, they expend their own time and money to run this place. The 30.00 cost will be repaid to you with info many times over if you use the information on here. I got my moneys worth my very first day when I learned how to change my IP addy instantly when using XP and Comcast.

I would also like to suggest that a private invite only area be set up for trusted members to share more "privileged" information. Computer saavy people will understand when I say that that the ebay computer systems are full of bugs and there are many "hidden" ways to take advantage of the total incompetence of the ebay programming staff. Whenever ebay introduces new seller "rules" their programming staff leaves numerous new bugs and there are usually ways to exploit the system to our advantage. The problem is, due to the open forum with ebay spies reading these forums, I do not share some of this sensitive information and I am sure that there are others that keep valuable information and techniques to themselves. Once again, I am sure that computer saavy people well understand what I am talking about with regards to the total incompetence of the ebay programming staff and the bugs and loopholes in the system. It would really be nice to be able to share and exchange sensitive information in a secure environment.

(((((I would also like to suggest that a private invite only area be set up for trusted members to share more "privileged" information.)))))

That is by far the BEST suggestion I have ever read on this forum!

Can you maybe consider it Aspkin?

coolandcalm 11-02-2008 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheyGotMeToo (Post 63666)
(((((I would also like to suggest that a private invite only area be set up for trusted members to share more "privileged" information.)))))

That is by far the BEST suggestion I have ever read on this forum!

Can you maybe consider it Aspkin?

This is a good idea, but should be posted in the members only section.