My first day on fiverr - Page 7 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2013
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%

I just earned $44 since my last post! I got an order for buy 2 get 3rd free!

So thats how many fiverr gigs? 8.8 And this is my new product! :D I started selling. I can't wait till I get 20 stealths going! OH yeah baby!

And got lots of watchers up on ebay. The thing is. I don't let people bid or anything just BUY IT NOW so once they got the funds they can make the orders and I don't got to wait around sitting!

Can life get any easier? Plus the other orders today! GWW = happy camper!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GhostWhoWalks For This Useful Post:
moneyhustler88 (02-13-2013), Roscoe (02-13-2013)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-13-2013

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post
You just live and breathe internet! It's amazing how one person can do so much money offline!

Very nice stuff! You got a crew going!
I'm all Internet based. Best lifestyle there is. I can make money from a cave as long as I can connect to the internet.

The best way to make money is from your Laptop sitting at Starbucks. That's honestly how I make my money.

Coffee shops, at home, on a cruise ship, etc... all Electonic goods.

I have 2 full-time VA's, first time I've heard them called a Crew, lol. I pay them less than $750 month Total. They earn more money than the average school teacher or police officer in their country.

And guess where they work? At home like me.

The only thing I don't like is that they are 12 hours ahead of me. I'm EST in the US. They start at 9pm MY time. So I can only chat with them via Skype between 9pm and 6am my time. That's why I am up half the night and sleep till noon.

Yes, I live the internet lifestyle you see on all those scammy infomercials, lol.

It's way easier than you think to make $10,000.00 per month if you can get out of your own way and fix your mindset (head).

That's why I had to become a darn PayPal Stealth expert. Need PP to collect for internet and pay my VA's.
Old 02-13-2013

Longevity: 69%

Roscoe I think you hit the bullet on the head..I think i still have a bit to learn..but hopefully one day I can make that much
Old 02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyhustler88 View Post
Roscoe I think you hit the bullet on the head..I think i still have a bit to learn..but hopefully one day I can make that much
YOUR time is the most valuable asset you have. When you get to my old ass age you think about T-I-M-E all the friggin time. Big 60 is coming up fast for me. Wish I had the internet 30 years ago but I guess Al Gore was busy doing politics.

You have to Leverage yourself and your time or you will Limit your income like PP limits your accounts.

If you make $50 per hour, which is damn good money in the US. Let's say you work 24/7, that's a 168 hours per week.

$50 x 168 hours = $8,400.00 per week or 400k a year.

Is it realistic to work 24/7 and not sleep?

Let's just say I work less than 20 hours per week and I make that type of money. But I still don't sleep, lol.

How can I do that? All about leverage, outsourcing work, and selling the same product over and over.
The Following User Says Thank You to Roscoe For This Useful Post:
km018 (02-13-2013)
Old 02-13-2013
Banned

What really sucks is I had to pay ebay $6.60 for a selling fee! I wonder if i would have AdSense or adwords would run me a lot cheaper then ebay would?

Dang I just made 9.95 times my money back! :O I got to cut cost still!!!

I am thinking of putting a letter with all my new orders with other products I sell so my buyers know about it in case they didn't see my scrolling gallery in my auctions!
Old 02-13-2013

Quote:
What really sucks is I had to pay ebay $6.60 for a selling fee! I wonder if i would have AdSense or adwords would run me a lot cheaper then ebay would?

Dang I just made 9.95 times my money back! :O I got to cut cost still!!!

I am thinking of putting a letter with all my new orders with other products I sell so my buyers know about it in case they didn't see my scrolling gallery in my auctions!

Don't "think," just do it.

In marketing the only way to know if something works is to Test your method or tactic.

Whatever it takes to build an email list, a newsletter list (either by mail or email), visit your website, call your phone number, etc... then give the customer the most options to contact you or buy more product.
Old 02-13-2013
Banned

Yeah me too, make money from Japan or Africa as long as I got internet I be fine! And got someone in the US to ship out my stuff!

Yeah laptop ways of making money are so great man! I am in my bed in my CK all day! lol I am on my bed and earned more then what people earn in 8 hours!!!! And I did nothing!!!!! Best part! lolllll

Outch did you say cruise ship? That's got to be ****ty on a cruise ship paying that high internet price for very slow connection eh? But then again you got dail up so it's faster then that! LOLL

Well I got a crew of 4 people to ship my stuff but only 1 packages, so one of the other 3 at the house can drop off my stuff in a box and I always offer $5 paypal gifted for who ever drops it off as gas money. I wanted to hire a few people out of India a few years ago but then I figured a program build to my liking would fix this and come in way cheaper! Did you see my spamming program I posted? Well as long as you pay them well. How did you find this tiny crew? Freelancer?

Yes I would figure at home like you! lol.

I got a 3 watches set up on my website for me to know what time zones to post my products up on ebay! And the time of my friends and me! I am 6 hours ahead of you so be very jealous! :P I got to wait till late in the day time to see if xe.com rates change or not!

Yeah I see all those scammy infomercails those yours? lol.

Alright my mindset. What I'm I doing wrong? I am willing to learn/pay! lol. OR trade info but I think you got it all already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
I'm all Internet based. Best lifestyle there is. I can make money from a cave as long as I can connect to the internet.

The best way to make money is from your Laptop sitting at Starbucks. That's honestly how I make my money.

Coffee shops, at home, on a cruise ship, etc... all Electonic goods.

I have 2 full-time VA's, first time I've heard them called a Crew, lol. I pay them less than $750 month Total. They earn more money than the average school teacher or police officer in their country.

And guess where they work? At home like me.

The only thing I don't like is that they are 12 hours ahead of me. I'm EST in the US. They start at 9pm MY time. So I can only chat with them via Skype between 9pm and 6am my time. That's why I am up half the night and sleep till noon.

Yes, I live the internet lifestyle you see on all those scammy infomercials, lol.

It's way easier than you think to make $10,000.00 per month if you can get out of your own way and fix your mindset (head).

That's why I had to become a darn PayPal Stealth expert. Need PP to collect for internet and pay my VA's.
Old 02-13-2013
Banned

Oh man you crack me up, reading your stuff is so darn, it's like not going to school but learning from home, and not knowing you are really reading something because it's so fun and I can enjoy it!

Me in my bed + laptop + chocolate milk + reading your stuff = I am having a damn good time! lol I still can't believe the sun glasses!

Quote:
YOUR time is the most valuable asset you have. When you get to my old ass age you think about T-I-M-E all the friggin time. Big 60 is coming up fast for me. Wish I had the internet 30 years ago but I guess Al Gore was busy doing politics.

You have to Leverage yourself and your time or you will Limit your income like PP limits your accounts.

If you make $50 per hour, which is damn good money in the US. Let's say you work 24/7, that's a 168 hours per week.

$50 x 168 hours = $8,400.00 per week or 400k a year.

Is it realistic to work 24/7 and not sleep?

Let's just say I work less than 20 hours per week and I make that type of money. But I still don't sleep, lol.

How can I do that? All about leverage, outsourcing work, and selling the same product over and over.
Old 02-13-2013

Best Jobs Philippines :: Philippine job search, job bank, employment and recruitment

I had to use the cruise ship internet lounge to contact my VA's.

Biggest thing Stopping ALL of us (incl me) is we don't dream Big dreams. We limit our Beliefs (like PP limits our accounts) and sometimes we are afraid of success or afraid of failure.

I think at some point I was all of the above.

It's also best to never tell family or friends about your dreams. They stopped dreaming long ago that's why they are stuck in their 9-5 gig.

When you start making more money than the President of the US you'll start to lose a LOT of friends. They can't keep up with your lifestyle and they get mad at themselves because of YOUR success.

Why do you think rich peple only hang with rich people?

Quote:
Yeah me too, make money from Japan or Africa as long as I got internet I be fine! And got someone in the US to ship out my stuff!

Yeah laptop ways of making money are so great man! I am in my bed in my CK all day! lol I am on my bed and earned more then what people earn in 8 hours!!!! And I did nothing!!!!! Best part! lolllll

Outch did you say cruise ship? That's got to be ****ty on a cruise ship paying that high internet price for very slow connection eh? But then again you got dail up so it's faster then that! LOLL

Well I got a crew of 4 people to ship my stuff but only 1 packages, so one of the other 3 at the house can drop off my stuff in a box and I always offer $5 paypal gifted for who ever drops it off as gas money. I wanted to hire a few people out of India a few years ago but then I figured a program build to my liking would fix this and come in way cheaper! Did you see my spamming program I posted? Well as long as you pay them well.

How did you find this tiny crew? Freelancer?

Yes I would figure at home like you! lol.

I got a 3 watches set up on my website for me to know what time zones to post my products up on ebay! And the time of my friends and me! I am 6 hours ahead of you so be very jealous! :P I got to wait till late in the day time to see if xe.com rates change or not!

Yeah I see all those scammy infomercails those yours? lol.

Alright my mindset. What I'm I doing wrong? I am willing to learn/pay! lol. OR trade info but I think you got it all already!

Last edited by Roscoe; 02-13-2013 at 08:25 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Roscoe For This Useful Post:
km018 (02-13-2013)
Old 02-13-2013
Banned

So I am guessing these guys are pushing the sales or emails ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR they are doing that part when you sleep they are working $50 per hour right? I should pretend to live there and get a message from you to hire me! Lol JK! lol. Those guys are lucky working for the GREAT ONE! LOL

Yeah when you make big bucks who cares use internet even me at times I paid up to $2 per minute. I am not afraid of anything. I have big dreams, I just seen a house in Florida an hour ago for $39.95 million. I want a Private Jet $80 million, I want 500 exotic cars (parking lot for it) I got a list of 125 cars. I want a big yatch! A few big houses all around the world! That's my dream! And be so rich I just live off the % and never look back when I spend!

I been a dreamer since I can remember at a young age thinking of ways to earn $.

I already lost most of my friends. I don't keep friends. All they want is money from me! To barrow or what not. I don't give! Too me they are losers! I don't want to be around people like that, I can't learn anything from them. They are no fun, they spend their money on dumb things and then say they don't have any money! Idiots, living for the moment are always poor! President makes what $250 or $320k now days? Maybe even $400k. I did my one friend a favor. I made him an auction like I did for mine. The style took me 5 hours to do. He would get sales!!!! You konw what he does?? His own gets 1 sold per month. I said screw it. I used it for my 2nd account and got 7 sales in a weeks time I didn't push for it, just tested it out. When you start it's always a bit slow then it kicks in.

I don't want to hang out with losers honestly. I got a friend who when he gets 1000's he blows it all the same night! I can't deal with people like that who tell me "Spend your money man you are not doing anything with it" I am waiting for that time to invest in something I believe and trust. Not like they would do if they had my money. I asked a few of them what would you do with my money. They all said "party, go on vacation, buy things" it's like you losers!!!! That's why you work 9-5 and got nothing in life. They all want to make millions and don't do anything to get there!

Quote:
Best Jobs Philippines :: Philippine job search, job bank, employment and recruitment

I had to use the cruise ship internet lounge to contact my VA's.

Biggest thing Stopping ALL of us (incl me) is we don't dream Big dreams. We limit our Beliefs (like PP limits our accounts) and sometimes we are afraid of success or afraid of failure.

I think at some point I was all of the above.

It's also best to never tell family or friends about your dreams. They stopped dreaming long ago that's why they are stuck in their 9-5 gig.

When you start making more money than the President of the US you'll start to lose a LOT of friends. They can't keep up with your lifestyle and they get mad at themselves because of YOUR success.

Why do you think rich peple only hang with rich people?
Old 02-13-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

testdog, I can't wait till you post a new thread called "My 2nd day on Fiverr"! because this one has gotten loooooong! haha.
Old 02-13-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 65%

Hahaha ! Made around 500 dollars up to this point :D So I hope this post covers the needs of a second topic :P
Old 02-13-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

oh ok.
Old 02-13-2013

hahahaha lol testdog = legend
Old 02-14-2013
Banned

Test dog nice you see you found a way to earn that money!

BRAVO CHAMP!

Now was this a skill of yours or something you seen and figured. "Hey I'll do the same" type deal?
Old 02-14-2013
Banned

Quote:
Don't "think," just do it.

In marketing the only way to know if something works is to Test your method or tactic.

Whatever it takes to build an email list, a newsletter list (either by mail or email), visit your website, call your phone number, etc... then give the customer the most options to contact you or buy more product.
Well I couldn't do that with just one category now that I have 2 of them. I can do it! Did you give nike that logo? "Just do it!" lol. Probably did knowing you!

I was thinking in the middle of the night about you saying upselling them, I think I do that with my ads when I offer if they buy a 2nd one they get a 3rd one free.
Old 02-14-2013

think i might need to jump on fiverr.. hmm
Old 02-14-2013
Banned

I got another great idea using 2 sites then sourcing it using fiverr! OMG NICE!
Old 02-14-2013

Berkshire Hathaway, 3G Buying Heinz for $23.3 Billion

To continue my analogy about Warren Buffet and selling products that need to be purchased repeatedly, today the 2nd richest man in the world purchased Heinz Ketchup.

The largest buyout in history for a food company. Now he has a stake in Coca-Cola, Gillette, Heinz, Wells Fargo Bank, Kraft foods, United Health Care, GM cars, UPS, Phillips 66 gas stations, and many others.

What do they have in common that you should be selling?

Products that are used on a regular basis that has to be repurchased constantly.

His portfolio:
Warren Buffett Portfolio - 2013 Stock Picks and Performances

Last edited by Roscoe; 02-14-2013 at 11:19 AM.
Old 02-14-2013

Quote:

To continue my analogy about Warren Buffet and selling products that need to be purchased repeatedly, today the 2nd richest man in the world purchased Heinz Ketchup.

The largest buyout in history for a food company. Now he has a stake in Coca-Cola, Gillette, Heinz, Wells Fargo Bank, GM cars, UPS, Phillips 66 gas stations, and many others.

Products that are used on a regular basis that has to be repurchased constantly.

His portfolio:
hmm interesting
Old 02-14-2013
Banned

Quote:

The largest buyout in history for a food company. Now he has a stake in Coca-Cola, Gillette, Heinz, Wells Fargo Bank, Kraft foods, United Health Care, GM cars, UPS, Phillips 66 gas stations, and many others.

His portfolio:

I use to pick up Tomatoes in Leamington in Ontario with the trucking form Heinz to bring to NYC! They are also big and always needed!

But to make a product like that, that everyone can enjoy and like = billions!

Kraft foods is another one, cheap stuff! When you got money like him, you got money in all the right places! To bad you didn't met him in the youngers years!

They have products that are REPEAT CUSTOMERS! Well Fargo Bank is not in the same topic? United health care? Maybe Repeat memebers or customers monthly?

I have MIGHT lol have repeat buyers for my future product for sure 150%. But my current 2 are just money makers!

HA see repuchased constantly! K How about weebly.com and wix.com? They are websites that offer you services on a monthly scale! Like godaddy but they dont make as much as these guys but still in a digital world it's not that BAD!

P.S. How many people buy the same stokcs as he does that you just posted his Portfolio?
Old 02-14-2013
Banned

In this case people, sell whatever each store has in the food section!
Closed Thread