eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Online selling bad for my health (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/56719-online-selling-bad-my-health.html)

zoneout 02-16-2013 01:20 AM

Online selling bad for my health

You know what I keep noticing now... every time I log into AZ eb or PP if there is anything different about that first screen my heart skips a beat or like I got agita or something. Its like I am almost expecting to see some nasty notice every time I log in.

I might have to start taking tranquilizers before logging into these hell holes any more.

Roscoe 02-16-2013 01:25 AM

That's why I don't Ebay or Amazon. PayPal is bad enough to deal with.

If you plan to do this long term I would seriously consider diversifying your income.

I will not rely on a 3rd party for my income. PP just makes me more money, but I don't really need them.

I give credit to those here who endure the BS having to deal with EB and PP, I'd probably shoot myself in the foot if I had to depend upon those misfit companies. :eek:

Sandy D 02-16-2013 01:30 AM

I did the same thing 4 years ago. Just never knew what was going the change every time I logged into something.

eb and pp were eating me alive.

Not anymore, they dont bother me, they cannot defeat me and they wont every hurt me again.

I have the upper hand now and if anyone should be nervous it should be eb trying to find a way to screw someone who has a nest egg of accounts waiting in the wings just in case.

eb and pp are medicines, they fix all that ails you. Now every morning when I wake up and head to check sales on the 20 running accounts for the week they put a smile on my face, money in my pocket and get the urge to list on another 20 accounts.

Just defeating them at their own game will more then enough end all your worries and frustrations.

They wont defeat me, never ever again.

Knowing your post I know you well enough to know that you can put a nice whoopin on them as well.

Fun and rewarding!

GreenBean 02-16-2013 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoneout (Post 421868)
I might have to start taking tranquilizers before logging into these hell holes any more.

Dont ever break the golden rule of being stealth.

Control them, do not let them control you.

So what if the screen's different?

Deal with it and move on.

Scream, rant, rave, kick the cat, the wife, the auto.

Then sit down and make another account or ship out that item.

Stealth is merely a GAME. Play to win, not be controlled.
That bottle of purples pills are mine. Pass them to me ;)

Roscoe 02-16-2013 10:45 AM

Spoken like field tested Warriors. :hail:

GhostWhoWalks 02-16-2013 02:17 PM

Zoneout, do what sandy does rotate the accounts. Have a lot on standby chances are out of 100 a few will go down, customers, human errors. For every account they take down. you open up 5 more and sell on 3 of those just to make up for it!

You can't give up so easily! Or else you won't make it in life!

bruceuk 02-16-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoneout (Post 421868)
You know what I keep noticing now... every time I log into AZ eb or PP if there is anything different about that first screen my heart skips a beat or like I got agita or something. Its like I am almost expecting to see some nasty notice every time I log in.

I used to feel exactly the same .
Used to dread logging in especially if i had the gawl to ever take a day off .
It wasnt until i realised accounts are free more or less .
They may take a few but they will never take them all .
Now i honestly could not care less .
Theres bigger problems in the world than to worry about ebay accounts.

GreenBean 02-16-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruceuk (Post 422043)
I used to feel exactly the same .
Used to dread logging in especially if i had the gawl to ever take a day off .

Theres bigger problems in the world than to worry about ebay accounts.

I print up the notices.

Put them on the dart board.

Alternate between those notices & photos of Shrek Rooney & The Baconfaced tramp Slur Alex.

Spend 10-15 minutes throwing darts at them.

All the angst goes.

Then I go and live in the real world.
:peace:

Roscoe 02-16-2013 06:16 PM

We all choose to play in their game.

No one to blame but ourselves if we are frustrated.

I try not to get emotional when they mess with my account.

I know a few people right now fighting Cancer, they could care less about Ebay and PP.

bruceuk 02-16-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 422110)
I print up the notices.

Put them on the dart board.

Alternate between those notices & photos of Shrek Rooney & The Baconfaced tramp Slur Alex.

Spend 10-15 minutes throwing darts at them.

All the angst goes.

Then I go and live in the real world.
:peace:

Very good ..

bruceuk 02-16-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roscoe (Post 422114)
We all choose to play in their game.

No one to blame but ourselves if we are frustrated.

I try not to get emotional when they mess with my account.

I know a few people right now fighting Cancer, they could care less about Ebay and PP.

TRUE
An internet based resource that lets us sell our own possesions..
Big of them ..
Lets not make it more than it is .
People have real problems in life , illness , poverty and such
Our issues with a stupid web based company are a game when compared to such .

jamcocktail21 02-16-2013 06:55 PM

Had this issue as well before.

Advice: PRACTICE MEDITATION

I even did quick smoking via meditation

jamblix 02-16-2013 07:30 PM

I used to do this, eh sometimes still do, but not nearly as much. Once you start to sell on many accounts losing one is not the end of the world. Nothing but good surprises lately, had an account go from 10/$1000 to 100/$5000 yesterday and 10/$1000 to 30/$2200 not long ago.

I think I've gotten to the point where I know how to handle this and even if something does go wrong I have plenty of backups. In my experience eB just doesn't shut down an account automatically with no reason. Every account I've had suspended after learning about stealth. I saw it coming and did little or nothing to prevent it, thanks to my impatient nature. But now I'm prepared to dodge a few bullets. Patience is really important, every account I had shut down after stealth has been due to MC warnings and not being patient enough to sit them out.

rsot 02-17-2013 03:04 AM

@OP, keep nice inspiring photos and calming things around your work desk.

Remember that you (zoneout) are bigger than a simple limitation/blocking of account - they can block 1 account but you can ALWAYS bounce back.

Sandy D 02-17-2013 03:34 AM

The other thing that worked for me a few years back was to walk away for a few days.

Sometimes you need a break and it will refresh your thoughts and you can dive right back into it.

moneyhustler88 02-17-2013 04:02 PM

a nice holiday :)

Sandy D 02-17-2013 04:25 PM

When you can go order a new truck and pay cash for it after never being able to do it in your 20's then those long hours online turns from ills to joy.

Roscoe 02-17-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 422229)
The other thing that worked for me a few years back was to walk away for a few days.

Sometimes you need a break and it will refresh your thoughts and you can dive right back into it.

I walked away for ONE year, then I decided to fight back. :fight:

Roscoe 02-17-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 422392)
When you can go order a new truck and pay cash for it after never being able to do it in your 20's then those long hours online turns from ills to joy.

It all depends upon what truck you bought. =}

GhostWhoWalks 02-17-2013 05:30 PM

:pound:

Sandy is right, walk away. Even at times I put up a 5 day vacation status, a few times a year just to get a break and not worry about orders, customers, questions, and all the other bs that comes along with it!

Look go to Mcds get an $8 an hour job! After 40 hours let us know if you wether do stealth or Mcds! You'll be more thankful and happier!

There is nothing better then working for you only and earning all the money you can have!

zoneout 02-17-2013 05:56 PM

Thanks everybody!

I took a nice break yesterday, went to a friends house, grilled some steaks and had a couple Sierra Nevadas. Watched some NBA allstar stuff which was lame but at least Charles Barkley was entertaining as usual.

Got home, searched youtube for some bootleg music that I never heard before - very nice. Even found some meditation/hypnosis sessions on youtube - very relaxing.

Of course then today I get some problems with my bank accounts but like you all say - there are probably ways to deal with it - especially with help from my friends here.

So great suggestions everyone - maybe one day we can do one of those tax-deductible conventions on a cruise ship or at a resort and chill for a few days and swap stealth stories. :pop2:

GhostWhoWalks 02-17-2013 06:02 PM

I been thinking the last few days how cool would it be to met up with some of you!