eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Windows 8 is bad, no start button and metro is bad (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/56930-windows-8-bad-no-start-button-metro-bad.html)

astralman 02-21-2013 07:16 AM

Windows 8 is bad, no start button and metro is bad

Im sorry for all the windows 8 fans, but I hate windows 8. I just got a sony vaio and I bought a full version legit windows 7 from the store and I tried to install it and I could not do it.

I don't have a phd degree in computers, but I know how to install and do alot of things and I could not get windows 7 to install on windows 7 so that I could downgrade to windows 7 and I even called microsoft support tech. I was on for like 2 hours with a tech who could not help me and didn't even charge me which they usually do, but I had a nice guy that day.

I called sony hotline and Im told well that new pc you got cant' get windows 7 because we don't have any drivers for it. Top of the line computer and can't get an older operating system on it because of no sony drivers. So I have to return the pc and buy one that has windows 7 drivers available for it or buy a pc with windows 7.

They better bring back all the regular features in windows 9 or windows 10 or im going to a mac.

GreenBean 02-21-2013 07:20 AM

Shall I close the door for you?

Did you research this before taking the plunge?

It's a Gates item. Of course it will have issues.

Come to the world of MAC.
The door is wide open for you...

:ranger:

astralman 02-21-2013 07:29 AM

What door you want to close?

No I did not research because usually you can put any operating system on top of the line equipment. I know I can put a 10 year old software on a new pc, but a still recent windows operating system should be fine, which is not anymore!

Come to the world of mac? I'll never join the dark side until the light side is nomore - lol jk.

By the way is "sucks" an illegal term in the this forum? You erased my wording and put something else.

GreenBean 02-21-2013 07:51 AM

Thread titles need to be genteel.

Yours missed.

I closed the GATE on microsoft.
:pound:
Ah, see that's where 'he' tricks you. People expect to be able to change if they want. That's been excluded now.

moneyhustler88 02-21-2013 08:20 AM

Mac Rules..windows drools haha

rsot 02-21-2013 11:33 AM

Back to Windows XP for you OP :thumb:

slim jim 02-21-2013 11:50 AM

Re: Windows 8 is bad, no start button and metro is bad

You need to boot from the CD when the computer starts and format the hard drive to reinstall an OS properly

astralman 02-21-2013 05:36 PM

I did boot from the cd also from the start and went into bios and all that. I had a microsoft tech guy on the line remember? I said that.
Windows 8 comes with secure boot and some ufi thing that blocks alot of internal programming which they say is for hackers and stuff like that.

The main issue is if the manufacture brand doesn't have any drivers for the operating system you want on there website then there is no point and your stuck with that operating system.

I just returned it and getting a pc with windows 7.

GreenBean 02-21-2013 05:50 PM

You talk cobblers in so many of your posts.

The main issue here is you did no research on the product.

Heaven forbid, you committed the cardinal sin of buying... You assumed.

It was a poor choice.

However you have now resolved that.

Good Luck with the new machine. Next time research to make sure you are not stung again.

:peace: