Where is "Batman's" accounts sales thread? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 05-02-2013
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%

I think there is enough evidence presented here that the people that received the no 21 days hold accounts still got that hold and this whole fiasko is a way for Batman to rip us off.
We should all ask for refunds , i have a member gr8 contacted me and said he too have hold on the supposed no 21 days hold account that he purchased from Batman.

Batman is far away from legit seller , when he owed a ton of buyers here accounts and was delaying 2 weeks ago he still accepted to sell to me and never mentioned prior to sale that he has any problems.Now why would a legit seller accept new orders when he cant deliver his pending orders? I think the answer is obvious.

To mods and Admin , in my opinion there wont be any "no 21 days accounts" since its impossible so me and everyone else who purchased that should be receiving refunds , make a deadline with him we wont be waiting forever.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-02-2013

Longevity: 66%

This seller was approved and verified by this forum to sell accounts. How has this been allowed to happen?
Old 05-02-2013

Longevity: 69%
Send a message via MSN to ZoonVoo Send a message via Yahoo to ZoonVoo Send a message via Skype™ to ZoonVoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim jim View Post
This forum has still helped MANY, MANY people get back on their feet. Don't let a bad apple ruin all the good this forum has done.
I agree 100% plus every seller has his upside downs. guys you will gain nothing from cornering him, Batman is a good seller, give him the benefit of the doubt, Keep pushing him like this will lead to lose lose case, I suggest to calm down and give him enough time to sort himself if he is facing some issues.

We have fair and respectable Admin and mods,. I am sure they will help as much as they can on this.

AVS card ( PayPal, Ebay, Amazon, Moneybookers...etc ) $10..Min order 5 cards
VBA to verify US PayPal.....$9 ... Min order 5 VBAs
The Following User Says Thank You to ZoonVoo For This Useful Post:
slim jim (05-02-2013)
Old 05-02-2013
Threadstarter  

Every forum has its own rotten apples and i think Batman is one of those , he has the benefit of the doubt for a long time now but no progress in repaying the buyers or delivering the service he promised and advertised here.

There are two main factors that i can distinguish that will point to the opposite direction.

1. He owed accounts for over a month now promising delivery in 1-2 days and when i purchased 2 weeks ago he didnt even mention me he has such problems he just said its going to take 1-2 days of course this still continues as no account here.So why a legit seller that has problems delivering his service will accept new orders when he cant deliver?

2. There are several buyers reporting here that the "no 21 days account" still gets the hold so the money they paid for which was for this feature specifically are wasted

I have already told Batman i want REFUND and i state that publicly here.

Last edited by hyperdunker; 05-02-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Old 05-02-2013

He uses promises as time delaying tactics, he's obviously sold a shed load of accounts, spent the cash and can't deliver them which is just appalling. If my account does not turn up today I will just hit him in small claims.

If he doesn't start co operating soon, once I get his name and address I will PM it to everyone who has been ripped off.

Last edited by Cb5; 05-02-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Old 05-02-2013

I am still here and i have spoken to all off you, Please contact me on batmanselling@hotmail.com

I am not running away and I am giving everyones accounts, I just had a little problem. I respect this site and aspkin & gb so I wouldnt not just take and not give back.

Whoever is saying that the 21 day holds accounts dont work clearly have no basic common sense and have been receiving large payments of £500, £600, etc as First ever payments. Cmon you should atleast know a little and to start off slow and I had told everyone this.
Old 05-02-2013

Batman, regarding the email you just sent 'the account is on its way'. As you seem to have a problem replying to emails in a reasonable fashion here is my reply on the next paragraph. Please feel free to reply by email and on this thread we will see if you stick to your promise.

Quote:
Not good enough I'm afraid, you promised it would be with me last night, the night before and the night before. What is your definition of soon? WHEN EXACTLY will it be here?
Awaiting your reply, and of course the account I paid you £135 for.

Last edited by Cb5; 05-02-2013 at 04:23 PM.
Old 05-03-2013

Longevity: 68%

Hi, i bought 2 basic accounts, didn't even get the 21 day accounts, im still waiting, when i asked for refund, just said working on them tonight or working on them now, and this has been over a 2 weeks now, come on please sort this out either way
Old 05-03-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Whoever is saying that the 21 day holds accounts dont work clearly have no basic common sense and have been receiving large payments of £500, £600, etc as First ever payments. Cmon you should atleast know a little and to start off slow and I had told everyone this.
You never mentioned that we are supposed to receive smaller payments than 500gbp.The definition of what is small and big payment varies for each person and when i asked you on skype if i were to send payment of 600-800usd you said it should be fine.I repeat again your account is no good to me because

1. it has been over 2 weeks when i was supposed to receive it in 1-2 days

2. everybody report that they get 21 days hold on the supposed no 21 days hold account

REFUND ME
Old 05-03-2013

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
I am still here and i have spoken to all off you, Please contact me on batmanselling@hotmail.com

I am not running away and I am giving everyones accounts, I just had a little problem. I respect this site and aspkin & gb so I wouldnt not just take and not give back.

can you email me please? i send you lots of email, not a single of them answered. please let me know whats the story with my account?
Old 05-04-2013

Hi, i bought 2 normal accounts, been like 3 weeks, just keeps saying working on it tonight , then says for sure be ready tomorrow i aint joking this time ? , this is beyond a joke,

i asked for refund , all i get is you will get your accounts, im working on them now etc etc .

had enough

give me a REFUND
Old 05-05-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscool View Post
Hi, i bought 2 normal accounts, been like 3 weeks, just keeps saying working on it tonight , then says for sure be ready tomorrow i aint joking this time ? , this is beyond a joke,

i asked for refund , all i get is you will get your accounts, im working on them now etc etc .

had enough

give me a REFUND
That exactly what i get from him , bs promise tonight , tomorrow etc.
What kind of tactic is this?This is how he treats his customers , with lies?
What a scambag my mind cant fit the fact that he was an approved seller here.
A resolution needs to be done by moderator/admin , this is not going anywhere hes just prolonging and delaying the inevitable
Old 05-06-2013

Still waiting. Paid on 6th of April. Now I've been waiting a month for my second account.
Old 05-07-2013

Why is nothing being done about this guy, he is an approved seller on here and has just bagged the cash and legged it...
Old 05-08-2013

Longevity: 79%

This guy is Fraudster, does not tell you there is a limit on the amount you can recieve to get the 21 day hold whilst he is selling it to you.

Paypal does not even put a hold on anybodies account if the amount is small

I recieved a payment of £99 (Not exactly a Richard Branson transfer) and got a hold straight away.

What is the point of having a 'No 21 Day hold account' if I can only recieve £5 at a time?

REFUND ME AND EVERYONE ELSE NOW!!

(when you deliver these 'Special 21 day exempt' accounts, as promised, i will happily give you the money back, as I will want more)
Old 05-12-2013

still waiting hasnt delivered me any accounts and paid for them, now his not replying , what a con artist hope he feels good what his done, loser and i only asked for normal accounts
Old 05-15-2013
Threadstarter  

I have sent private message to everyone that posted here problems with Batman , please check it so we could make a joint resolution
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hyperdunker For This Useful Post:
pawelsupra (05-15-2013), serberus (05-28-2013), uscool (05-15-2013)
Old 05-15-2013

I have just sent you a pm hyperdunker
Old 05-15-2013

i have sent everyone an email regards to refund. please send me an email again on batmanselling@hotmail.com to those who havent received a refund or account as of yet.

I am really sorry for this i have had some problem recently and could not get back to everyone on time. I have spoken to gb about this also.
Old 05-15-2013

I have received a refund from Batman, into my bank account.

Last edited by Cb5; 05-15-2013 at 08:49 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cb5 For This Useful Post:
Batman (05-15-2013)
Old 05-15-2013

waiting for refund
Old 05-15-2013

I was trying to be nice to Batman giving him a week for refund ( as he was stating he's low on cash) even GreenBean told me I should give him 3 days tops anyway Batman is still lying like always. Waiting for my 170pounds back, you've got 2 days, also I blocked you on Skype to avoid keyboard gangster talk. Our conversation was passed to two people, you know who they're. Have a nice day!

(That will teach me, I shouldn't be nice to a scammer)

Last edited by pawelsupra; 05-15-2013 at 10:04 PM.