Sarah Palin a redneck - Page 7 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasi_Mojo View Post
I was re-watching one of the Palin/Couric interviews and something that Palin said about the cause of Global Warming really sounded mixed up:

So... I originally chalked that up to a flub as she must have just mixed up her words. I mean, she must have meant, "I'm not going to solely blame all of the changes in climate on man's activities." That sounds like what she should have said, right?

But last night on the debate, she said the following:

Again, shouldn't it have been, "I'm not one to attribute every change in the climate to the activities of man"
Doesn't this sound like something that's been badly memorized?
yeah global warning is a bunch of S**T. because its actually global cooling now since there are no more sun spots on the sun anymore. so prepare for record lows of cold weather this winter
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-03-2008

Longevity: 91%

But... Obama does talk about ending the war in Iraq. He has a 16 month timetable for doing so. Didn't you watch the debate last night? He does have plans for the improvement of health care. And it's a far better plan than McCain's. Regarding the financial crisis, he outlined what should be done to protect American citizens and wouldn't let the bailout bill proceed unless those measures were in place.

After doing a little searching, I discovered that some of Ron Paul's videos were removed from YouTube - by Fox "News". Blame them for that, not Obama or McCain.
Old 10-03-2008

Man... are you a conspiracy theorist?
Quote:
July 11, 2008: Stop the presses! The sun is behaving normally.

So says NASA solar physicist David Hathaway. "There have been some reports lately that Solar Minimum is lasting longer than it should. That's not true. The ongoing lull in sunspot number is well within historic norms for the solar cycle."
NASA - What's Wrong with the Sun?
Quote:
I know there are a lot of people wondering now if the sun continues without sunspots, will it get cooler on Earth?

It wouldn’t cause cooling, it just might decrease the rate at which the Earth is heating. Once the cycle gets started in earnest – and already we’ve seen three or four sunspots from cycle 24 and lots of electromagnetic activity from cycle 24. But it hasn’t really taken off yet. And once it takes off, usually it’s like popcorn popping. We’ve heard the first couple of pops (January 2008). But once it takes off, BAM!, it really takes off. We haven’t seen that yet.
Earthfiles.com Science | Still No Sunspot Action on the Sun - from August 29, 2008

This is why I recommend backing up your claims with links to reliable sources.
Old 10-03-2008

Quote:
But... Obama does talk about ending the war in Iraq. He has a 16 month timetable for doing so. Didn't you watch the debate last night? He does have plans for the improvement of health care. And it's a far better plan than McCain's. Regarding the financial crisis, he outlined what should be done to protect American citizens and wouldn't let the bailout bill proceed unless those measures were in place.

After doing a little searching, I discovered that some of Ron Paul's videos were removed from YouTube - by Fox "News". Blame them for that, not Obama or McCain.
16 months is too long to pull the troops out of Iraq and he wants more troops in Afghanistan and Pakistan. what are Obama plans for better health care? did tell us how he was going to improve it? i can't watch the debates because im in australia. and how is he going to protect the people before letting bailout bill proceed. you should know that if the bailout bill proceed we're going to into depression if you want articles on the bail out i got heaps of them. the federal reserve says the inflation is about 4-6% not sure of the correct figures but many economist say the real inflation is about 11-13% if you look food and fuel prices. if Fox News remove Ron Paul videos then it the whole thing grows bias point of view. Its like screw Ron Paul we like Obama and McCain we will just promote those to candidates. how bias is that, i thought America had free speech.
Old 10-03-2008

Quote:
Man... are you a conspiracy theorist?

NASA - What's Wrong with the Sun?

Earthfiles.com Science | Still No Sunspot Action on the Sun - from August 29, 2008

This is why I recommend backing up your claims with links to reliable sources.
ok in both articles it says there were no sunspots for 70 years during 1645 to 1715 which caused a little ice age. i know the cycle hasn't started yet but if it doesn't start we have a problem. so it kinda proves my point that if there are no sunspots its going to be global cooling.
Old 10-04-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavaja View Post
16 months is too long to pull the troops out of Iraq
I agree it is too long, but it's better than McCain's 100 years plan.
Old 10-04-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
I agree it is too long, but it's better than McCain's 100 years plan.
but hey imjustme Obama wants more troops in Afghanistan so its kinda like switching the iraq troops to Afghanistan don' t you think?
Old 10-04-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavaja View Post
but hey imjustme Obama wants more troops in Afghanistan so its kinda like switching the iraq troops to Afghanistan don' t you think?
That's true. But it's better to fight a war where there is a cause than fighting a war where there is no cause. I also have to say that I don't agree with Obama on Afghanistan. It's not a war that can be won. By accidentally bombinb villages, schools and hospitals with civilians every few weeks you'll only end up creating more terrorists.
Old 10-04-2008

imjustme, Obama said that he would only make precise strikes based on accurate military intelligence: YouTube - Barack Obama on Afghanistan and Pakistan
Quote:
Obama defended his push to prosecute a tougher military effort to root out al-Qaida on the Afghanistan-Pakistan border, which drew criticism from primary rivals for sounding too bellicose.

“Now you have narco drug lords who are helping to finance the Taliban, so we’ve got to get the job done there, and that requires us to have enough troops that we are not just air raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous problems there,’’ Obama said.
Nashuatelegraph.com: Obama leaves some wanting a little more

All of the below is only my opinion. Were I used the term "US", I simply mean the current presidential regime in charge.

Slavaja, Obama will, I'm sure, shift some troops to Afghanistan. But, I believe, he will significantly reduce the amount of US troops in the Middle East. And I'm sure that he will actually root out and eliminate Osama bin Laden. I don't think that Bush had any desire to eliminate Osama, because that would only stop the war machine and the money flowing into his and his cronies pockets. And besides, they were friends. I don't believe we need that many troops on the ground. The reasons we have so many troops there, now, I believe, is to keep the cost of the war high. If the military doesn't spend the money they are allocated every year, the amount of money they will receive the next year is reduced. This is the nature of pretty much any funding program.

In my opinion, the US is only in the Middle East for one thing - oil. The reason that the US doesn't want to tap into their own reserves (in Alaska, for instance) is because they want to deplete outside resources first. The US isn't very concerned about the wrong-doings in Africa or South America because of the lack of natural resources.
Old 10-04-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
That's true. But it's better to fight a war where there is a cause than fighting a war where there is no cause. I also have to say that I don't agree with Obama on Afghanistan. It's not a war that can be won. By accidentally bombinb villages, schools and hospitals with civilians every few weeks you'll only end up creating more terrorists.
there is no reason to fight in Afghanistan. there is no such thing as terrorist. if your worried about people dying from terrorist. only 68 america's died from by international terrorist in 2004. im worried about people dying from coronony heart disease. this disease kills about 450 000 people each year in the US. in 2007 the US funded 161.8 billion dollars to prevent terrorism. but only funded 2.9 billion for research to cure coronony heart disease.

now your supporting a government that that cares more about war and useless fighting against a innocent country rather then help the sick. while im on this subject 90% of drugs in the US comes form Afghanistan but only with the support of the CIA. if you don't believe me you better do some research.
Old 10-04-2008

Quote:
imjustme, Obama said that he would only make precise strikes based on accurate military intelligence: YouTube - Barack Obama on Afghanistan and Pakistan

Nashuatelegraph.com: Obama leaves some wanting a little more

All of the below is only my opinion. Were I used the term "US", I simply mean the current presidential regime in charge.

Slavaja, Obama will, I'm sure, shift some troops to Afghanistan. But, I believe, he will significantly reduce the amount of US troops in the Middle East. And I'm sure that he will actually root out and eliminate Osama bin Laden. I don't think that Bush had any desire to eliminate Osama, because that would only stop the war machine and the money flowing into his and his cronies pockets. And besides, they were friends. I don't believe we need that many troops on the ground. The reasons we have so many troops there, now, I believe, is to keep the cost of the war high. If the military doesn't spend the money they are allocated every year, the amount of money they will receive the next year is reduced. This is the nature of pretty much any funding program.

In my opinion, the US is only in the Middle East for one thing - oil. The reason that the US doesn't want to tap into their own reserves (in Alaska, for instance) is because they want to deplete outside resources first. The US isn't very concerned about the wrong-doings in Africa or South America because of the lack of natural resources.
the bottom line is that Obama still supports a war of unnecessary fighting. why support a governmet that steals oils from other counties? don;t you think the people of Afghanistan should benefit from there own oil reservse? this is why i say McCain and Obama are they same in many ways because they will not stop this war.
Old 10-05-2008

There is not reason to fight in Afghanistan? There are no terrorists? Are you on drugs? Rooting out the terrorists who continue to threaten the world is not a reason to fight in Afghanistan/Pakistan? Do you think that everyday "Joe Six-Pack" in Afghanistan/Pakistan is a terrorist and welcome the terrorists into their countries? Of course there is reason to fight in Afghanistan/Pakistan.

We are not fighting against an "innocent country", as you seem to think. Well... we've been doing that in Iraq for years, but that's not what Obama plans. You see, he plans on withdrawing from that country.

I think what you meant to say is that "Afghanistan provides more than 90% of the world's heroin, which is made from poppies."
Afghanistan's opium poppies will be sprayed, says US drugs tsar | World news | The Guardian

Obama has addressed what he plans for this situation, as well:
Quote:
Moreover, lasting security will only come if we heed Marshall's lesson, and help Afghans grow their economy from the bottom up. That's why I've proposed an additional $1 billion in non-military assistance each year, with meaningful safeguards to prevent corruption and to make sure investments are made - not just in Kabul - but out in Afghanistan's provinces. As a part of this program, we'll invest in alternative livelihoods to poppy-growing for Afghan farmers, just as we crack down on heroin trafficking. We cannot lose Afghanistan to a future of narco-terrorism. The Afghan people must know that our commitment to their future is enduring, because the security of Afghanistan and the United States is shared.
Barack Obama | Change We Need | Barack's New Strategy for a New World

And the oil isn't stolen - it's purchased. We pay for it.
Old 10-05-2008

As McCain/Palin will be shifting back into panic mode for the rest of the lead-up to the election, and will be increasing their negative campaigning against Obama/Biden, I thought I'd help out a little, as well.

Palin was recently talking about an article in the New York Times that she read about Obama's ties to Bill Ayers. You can read the full article (something that McCain and Palin obviously didn't do) here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/04/us...q=obama&st=cse

They'll also be talking about Obama's quote about "killing civilians" in Afghanistan. Here's the Washington Post's Fact Checking on that quote - that McCain and Palin continue to take out of context:
Fact Check: Obama on Afghanistan - washingtonpost.com

Educate yourself, Republicans. Quit letting your politicians shovel crap into your brain.
Old 10-05-2008

Quote:
As McCain/Palin will be shifting back into panic mode for the rest of the lead-up to the election, and will be increasing their negative campaigning against Obama/Biden, I thought I'd help out a little, as well.

Palin was recently talking about an article in the New York Times that she read about Obama's ties to Bill Ayers. You can read the full article (something that McCain and Palin obviously didn't do) here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/04/us...q=obama&st=cse

They'll also be talking about Obama's quote about "killing civilians" in Afghanistan. Here's the Washington Post's Fact Checking on that quote - that McCain and Palin continue to take out of context:
Fact Check: Obama on Afghanistan - washingtonpost.com

Educate yourself, Republicans. Quit letting your politicians shovel crap into your brain.
err... i think you gotta educate yourself that both parties are the same instead blindly thinking inside the Obama and McCain's box.

now this is just my opinion. i think were going into depression due to the economic crisis because Canada, Mexico and united States are forming a North America Union like the European union and issuing a new currency called the Amero. now the government wants to destory the Dollar to have a reason to bring out the new currency.
Old 10-05-2008

Quote:
There is not reason to fight in Afghanistan? There are no terrorists? Are you on drugs? Rooting out the terrorists who continue to threaten the world is not a reason to fight in Afghanistan/Pakistan? Do you think that everyday "Joe Six-Pack" in Afghanistan/Pakistan is a terrorist and welcome the terrorists into their countries? Of course there is reason to fight in Afghanistan/Pakistan.

We are not fighting against an "innocent country", as you seem to think. Well... we've been doing that in Iraq for years, but that's not what Obama plans. You see, he plans on withdrawing from that country.

I think what you meant to say is that "Afghanistan provides more than 90% of the world's heroin, which is made from poppies."
Afghanistan's opium poppies will be sprayed, says US drugs tsar | World news | The Guardian

Obama has addressed what he plans for this situation, as well:

Barack Obama | Change We Need | Barack's New Strategy for a New World

And the oil isn't stolen - it's purchased. We pay for it.
ok you make me laugh lol. 450 000 people each year in the US die from coronony heart disease. Only 68 people are killed by international so called terrorist. in 2007 the US funded 161.8 billion dollars to prevent terrorism. but only funded 2.9 billion for research to cure coronony heart disease. so which is more important saving 450 000 lives each year or saving 70-200 lives each year. if you think fighting terrorist is more important then curing a disease that causes that many deaths well i i don't know something is very wrong.

also that article about spraying Afghanistan's opium poppies was dated 11 of december 2006. that's almost 2 years ago i wonder if anything happened yet. it doesn't take that long to put some poison in the air to kill some plants. Even if they did spray them it wouldn't be all of them. how do i know well i would like to ask you the same question because you wouldn't go Afghanistan to check all the poppies fields to see if they were all sprayed.
Old 10-05-2008

Slavaja, I watched some of those Ron Paul videos on Youtube and, I admit, some of the things he was saying were logical. I thought some of the things that Ross Perot said when he ran for President were logical. Hell, I used to like listening to Rush Limbaugh (but then I started to check his "facts"). But neither Ron Paul or Ross Perot made it to the finish line. I agree with what you say about funding health care instead of war. I think any normal person would.

Quote:
also that article about spraying Afghanistan's opium poppies was dated 11 of december 2006. that's almost 2 years ago i wonder if anything happened yet.
Has anything positive happened under the Bush Presidency? I simply included that link because that was where I got the 90% quote (that you incorrectly quoted). It's not "90% of drugs in the US", it's "90% of the heroin in the US". The second quote was Obama's plan to give Afghanistan assistance so they wouldn't have to grow the poppies.

Concerning your claims about the "Amero" currency, I think that the following states my opinion of this:
Quote:
In August 2007, rumors and conspiracy theories began circulating across the Internet regarding alleged United States Treasury-issued "amero" coins.
Unauthorized postings of [Daniel Carr's] images taken from his website have been reposted widely across the Internet, often being used as supposed "proof" of the amero coinage. Notably, former Internet radio talk show host Hal Turner ran a full article on his website about the "amero coin", claiming to have arranged for a United States Government minted "amero" to be smuggled out of the Treasury Department by an employee of that organization.
North American currency union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Speaking as a Canadian, realizing that the US debt is increasing and Canada's debt is decreasing, I can say confidently that Canada will never adopt a unified currency.

Last edited by Quasi_Mojo; 10-05-2008 at 07:35 AM.
Old 10-05-2008

Oh... I also wanted to share this October 2 episode of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart:

YouTube - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart 10.02.2008 mccain obama palin biden

YouTube - Jon Stewart - McCain Black, Obama White

I don't want to forget mentioning SNL's nailing the VP Debate, as well: Saturday Night Live - VP Debate Open: Palin / Biden - Video - NBC.com

Last edited by Quasi_Mojo; 10-05-2008 at 08:38 AM.
Old 10-05-2008

Quote:
Slavaja, I watched some of those Ron Paul videos on Youtube and, I admit, some of the things he was saying were logical. I thought some of the things that Ross Perot said when he ran for President were logical. Hell, I used to like listening to Rush Limbaugh (but then I started to check his "facts"). But neither Ron Paul or Ross Perot made it to the finish line. I agree with what you say about funding health care instead of war. I think any normal person would.

Has anything positive happened under the Bush Presidency? I simply included that link because that was where I got the 90% quote (that you incorrectly quoted). It's not "90% of drugs in the US", it's "90% of the heroin in the US". The second quote was Obama's plan to give Afghanistan assistance so they wouldn't have to grow the poppies.

Concerning your claims about the "Amero" currency, I think that the following states my opinion of this:

North American currency union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
the reason Ron Paul and Ross Perot never made it to the finish line because the Media never talks about them. they just leave them behind in the news. If you watch any of them presidential debates when Ron Paul was in it, its very clear that he knocks every argument to the floor thrown by Obama and McCain and the other candidates.also the censorship of Ron Paul videos on youtube is incredible. you never anything say ''Oh my Obama or McCain video is deleted''. also there are many Ron Paul Videos where youtube stop the hit counter so the video doesn't reach the top viewed section or the most popular section.

Its not clear wheather your saying the North Americia union is real or not but heres a video on it. YouTube - The Amero - North American Currency

also do you have any dates of when Obama is going to address the poppie problem?
Old 10-05-2008

Videos of all types get removed from Youtube for various reasons. Some of McCain's videos as well as Obama's videos get removed. Most of the time, it's simply copyright violations. If you bothered to do some searching, you would have found this out, yourself.

Regarding the Afghanistan poppy issue, Obama can't make any concrete plans because he isn't president yet.

Did you read the Wiki article or are you just going to cling steadfastly to your conspiracy theories? It's impossible to have an intelligent discussion with a conspiracy theorist.

I've said all I'm going to, to you.

Last edited by Quasi_Mojo; 10-05-2008 at 08:20 AM.
Old 10-06-2008

Quote:
Videos of all types get removed from Youtube for various reasons. Some of McCain's videos as well as Obama's videos get removed. Most of the time, it's simply copyright violations. If you bothered to do some searching, you would have found this out, yourself.

Regarding the Afghanistan poppy issue, Obama can't make any concrete plans because he isn't president yet.

Did you read the Wiki article or are you just going to cling steadfastly to your conspiracy theories? It's impossible to have an intelligent discussion with a conspiracy theorist.

I've said all I'm going to, to you.
A conspiracy theory? lol! you wants some proof of the amero in the attachments shows a 20 amero coin. the links contain news reports, videos about the amero and the North american union etc etc. if you still its a conspiracy well i don't know i think you just don't want to face the truth and just denial it.

YouTube - NORTH AMERICAN UNION

YouTube - The North American union pull your head out of the sand

Is the North American Union Conspiracy Theory Really Real?

YouTube - Hal Turner Shows New AMERO Currency

also you said Obama made a speech about the New World well why don't you type in 'New World Order' on google and see what comes up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AmeroBack.jpg (25.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg AmeroFront.jpg (22.8 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Slavaja; 10-06-2008 at 12:38 AM.
Old 10-06-2008

Slavaja, I hardly think that you posting links to Youtube videos made by conspiracy theorist, or conspiracy theorist websites as proof of anything is laughable. As to the news reports regarding the policies that Bush put into place, I would hope that Obama will go about removing them, in time.

Here's some information about Hal Turner, from one of your videos:
Quote:
Harold "Hal" Turner is an American white nationalist and white supremacist from North Bergen, New Jersey. He ran his program, The Hal Turner Show, as a webcast from his home once a week and depended on donations by his listeners. He quit the show in July 2008 for good. In August his website also closed down though he retains a blog.

Turner has often made news for his extreme right-wing views. He promotes antisemitism (including rounding up and killing Jews) and opposes the existence of the state of Israel. He also denies the Holocaust. In 2005, Turner organized what he billed as a "rally against violence" after a white student was beaten by a black student at a high school. In 2006, he got in a fight with Jaime Vazquez, a former Jersey City deputy mayor, after Vazquez called him a racist coward. Turner has made numerous threats against political figures on his website and in other forums.
Hal Turner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He doesn't sound like somebody I would pay any attention to.

If you want to continue to post this type of information, I would hope that you would create your own thread to do so, as it's entirely off-topic for it to be in this thread, which concerns the current presidential race.

Last edited by Quasi_Mojo; 10-06-2008 at 11:24 AM.
Old 10-06-2008

Here's one for Slavaja that ties Sarah Palin to Ron Paul!

Quote:
Sarah Palin, Republican Vice-Presidential Nominee, Plugs Romney, Paul — But Not McCain — In MTV Interview
Published by MTV News on Friday, August 29, 2008 at 1:58 pm.
Sarah PalinBy Jocelyn Vena, with reporting by Dani Carlson

In this interview, Palin calls controversial Republican presidential hopeful Ron Paul “cool.” “He’s a good guy,” she added. “He’s so independent. He’s independent of the party machine. I’m like, ‘Right on, so am I.’ ”

She also spoke about feeling allegiance with former presidential hopeful Mitt Romney. “He said all the right things about resource development in Alaska,” she said. “I didn’t have an opportunity to speak to all the candidates, but again, it’s not my job to speak to all the candidates and tell Americans who to vote for. That’s Americans’ jobs, to figure out what candidates are standing for. That’s the voters’ jobs.”
MTV Newsroom » Sarah Palin, Republican Vice-Presidential Nominee, Plugs Romney, Paul — But Not McCain — In MTV Interview

The video doesn't seem to be "accessible" via the MTV site, but you can find it on Youtube: YouTube - Sarah Palin plugs Ron Paul in MTV interview
Or a search using Sarah Palin Ron Paul: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
This is one of those videos, it's said, that keeps getting deleted. I'm guessing at the request of the Republican party.

Last edited by Quasi_Mojo; 10-06-2008 at 01:43 PM.
Closed Thread