Sarah Palin a redneck - Page 8 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

Obama strikes back: YouTube - KEATING ECONOMICS: John McCain & The Making of a Financial Crisis
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-06-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasi_Mojo View Post
Election 2008: Electoral College Update - October 03, 2008
Electoral College: Obama 217 / McCain 174
When “leaners” are included, it’s Obama 264, McCain 185.
Election 2008: Electoral College Update - October 06, 2008
Electoral College: Obama 217 / McCain 163
When “leaners” are included, it’s Obama 300, McCain 174.
Old 10-07-2008

Longevity: 94%

A north american union would hardly work... people from the US and Canada share different mentality and the way we see democraty and liberty is pretty different. And I don't think a lot of American would be thrilled by the removal of the border between them and mexico...
Old 10-07-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasi_Mojo View Post
Here's one for Slavaja that ties Sarah Palin to Ron Paul!

MTV Newsroom » Sarah Palin, Republican Vice-Presidential Nominee, Plugs Romney, Paul — But Not McCain — In MTV Interview

The video doesn't seem to be "accessible" via the MTV site, but you can find it on Youtube: YouTube - Sarah Palin plugs Ron Paul in MTV interview
Or a search using Sarah Palin Ron Paul: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
This is one of those videos, it's said, that keeps getting deleted. I'm guessing at the request of the Republican party.
In this interview, Palin calls controversial Republican presidential hopeful Ron Paul “cool.” “He’s a good guy,” she added. “He’s so independent. He’s independent of the party machine. I’m like, ‘Right on, so am I.’ ”

well to me it feels like Palin kinda supports Ron Paul and if she did she would make a great vice president but since shes on McCain's side it doesn't look very good.
Old 10-07-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by topazcorp View Post
A north american union would hardly work... people from the US and Canada share different mentality and the way we see democraty and liberty is pretty different. And I don't think a lot of American would be thrilled by the removal of the border between them and mexico...
yes it wouldn't work but i think the elite will make it work but destorying the dollar and force the people to accept the Amero if you look at posts above you will see a picture of a 20 Amero coin.

Quasi_Mojo also here's an article from a CREDITABLE new wesbite on the North Amercian Union and its your prime minister Harper officially endorses North American Union. you might wanna take a look at this not some uncreditable wikipedia stuff
Prince George Citizen - PM Harper has already officially endorsed the North American Union!

heres a video from the CFR.org
A Conversation with Stephen Harper (Video) - Council on Foreign Relations

Last edited by Slavaja; 10-07-2008 at 04:26 AM.
Old 10-07-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

You guys still talking about this?
Old 10-07-2008

Looks like Sarah Palin was praising Obama in that same interview where she asked "What exactly does a VP do?"
YouTube - SARAH PALIN PRAISES BARACK OBAMA!!! (pssst, only until she was offered a seat as V.P.)

I finally found the rest of the transcript, so it's not entirely in favor of Obama:
Quote:
Kudlow: All right, last one. McCain is ahead in Alaska, but it’s only 45-40 over Obama. It’s a traditional Republican state. Why isn’t this a bigger lead for Mac? What’s he got to do up there to make sure you carry Alaska?

Palin: That’s a good question. And you did your homework, Larry. That’s impressive. Usually yes, such a red state up here. It’s a no-brainer that the “R” is going to take the cake up here. But this is a little bit different situation now with Obama’s message resonating, even with Alaskans. That being change, a desire for no embracing of the status quo and politics as usual. But something different, something dynamic and charismatic. That does resonate well, that message of Obama’s. I still do believe of course McCain will take Alaska because he’s right on so many of the issues when it comes to - in my opinion - he’s right on war, he’s right on with energy independence measures that need to be taken. Wrong on ANWR, but we’re still working on that one.
Kudlow's Money Politic$: My Interview with Alaska Governor Sarah Palin

Last edited by Quasi_Mojo; 10-07-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Old 10-07-2008

aspkin, I've asked him to move his conspiracy theory discussion to another thread, but he still wants to rant on.
Old 10-07-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Wow Quasi Mojo... You're only on the forums for three months and you already have 600 post! Wow...
Old 10-07-2008

McCain is holding steady.
What a difference a day makes!

Quote:
Election 2008: Electoral College Update - October 06, 2008
Electoral College: Obama 217 / McCain 163
When “leaners” are included, it’s Obama 300, McCain 174.
Election 2008: Electoral College Update - October 07, 2008
Electoral College: Obama 238 / McCain 163
When “leaners” are included, it’s Obama 321, McCain 174.
Old 10-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

I think McCain went to a new low today when he referred to Obama as "that one".
Old 10-08-2008

Longevity: 92%

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post

All of the less educated states vote Republican. All of the educated states vote Democrat.
Here is a well known fact for you ... something you forgot and/or you never knew ...

Republicans are known as the White Collar educated class.

Democrats are the Blue Collar working class and generaly thought of as uneducated.
Old 10-08-2008

trg005, I would hardly consider that a fact. Perhaps you can find some recent research validating your point. Maybe something like this, from Columbia University's Department of Statistics (April 11, 2008):

Quote:
Professionals (doctors, lawyers, and so forth) and routine white collar workers (clerks, etc.) used to support the Republicans more than the national average, but over the past half-century they have gradually moved through the center and now strongly support the Democrats. Business owners have moved in the opposite direction, from close to the national average to being staunch Republicans; and skilled and unskilled workers have moved from strong Democratic support to near the middle.

These shifts are consistent with the oft-noted cultural differences between Red and Blue America. Doctors, nurses, lawyers, teachers, and office workers seem today like prototypical liberal Democrats, while businessmen and hardhats seem like good representatives of the Republican party. The dividing points were different 50 years ago. The Republicans still have the support of most of the high-income voters, but these are conservatives of a different sort. As E. J. Dionne noted in analyzing poll data from 2004, the Democrats' strength among well-educated voters is strongest among those with household incomes under $75,000---"the incomes of teachers, social workers, nurses, and skilled technicians, not of Hollywood stars, bestselling authors, or television producers, let alone corporate executives."
The decline of the white working class and the rise of a mass upper middle class
Old 10-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by trg005 View Post
Here is a well known fact for you ... something you forgot and/or you never knew ...

Republicans are known as the White Collar educated class.

Democrats are the Blue Collar working class and generaly thought of as uneducated.
I didn't forget that. And if you read my post, I said that having gone to a good university doesn't necessarily mean that you're more educated. You can have ten degrees and a million dollars and still be an idiot.
Old 10-08-2008

Just look at Bush (W). He graduated from Harvard with an MBA and he's a f*cking moron!

I'm currently reading "The Rise and Fall of Karl Rove". It's pretty good, so far. You know... for a book about an a**hole.
Old 10-08-2008

Fox "News" newest presidential campaign outrage: Un-retouched Palin Photo On Newsweek Cover

Fair and Balanced - Yeah.... riiiiiight!
LOL
Old 10-10-2008
Executive [VIP]

Old 10-10-2008

Real Women Hunt Moose, eh?
Some comments that were left on The Huntington Post, regarding this photo:

"Sarah Palin, pro-life, until she has a gun in her hands."
"Is she married? Where is her moose ring?"
"Your right, she has no wedding ring on her finger."
"Mooselini"
"Moose are a plague on humankind. They have no respect for our way of life and go out of their way to trample our lawns AND our inalienable rights. Last month, a herd of Wasilla Moose actually sided with wolves in their fight against humans hunting them from airplanes! Outrageous! And have you ever had to sit behind a moose at a movie? Just try to see past those antlers, I dare you! Moose are ugly, stupid and their feces stinks to high heaven. And ask yourself this - why is their plural exactly the same as their singular? As the Clash prophetically asked back in the '80's, "When the moose knock down your door how are you gonna come; with your hands on your head or on the trigger of your gun?" Yeah, real women hunt moose. So do real mean and real kids. The only good moose is a dead moose."
Sarah Palin's Purse: "Real Women Hunt Moose"

In other news...
I just recently came across this article/video:
Karl Rove: McCain's Ads Have Gone Too Far (VIDEO)

"That Rove would acknowledge truth in these complaints is somewhat remarkable. The man known as Bush's brain made a reputation of slinging mud at the opposition and waiting for it to stick."
Karl Rove: McCain's Ads Have Gone Too Far (VIDEO)

Here are some pretty funny McCain parody ads:
YouTube - StunninglyBad's Channel
Old 10-11-2008

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
LOL!!!! I find that funny..
Old 10-11-2008
Executive [VIP]

Of course, Moose are extremely dangerous animals. Just look at this proof.

This Moose is eating away all the food reserves of this family:

This Moose stole this guy's hat:

This Moose is being indecent:

MOOSE RAPE!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-11-2008

Quote:
MOOSE RAPE!!!!!!!!!
Uhm...

Okay... maybe they should be shot. I wish I was able to un-see things.
Old 10-14-2008
Executive [VIP]

I think I finally figured out the main difference between Obama and McCain. On January 20th 2009, Senator Obama will be called President Obama, while Senator McCain will still be called Senator McCain :D
Closed Thread