eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   What is a safe product to sell on Ebay that won't get me kicked off again? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/7394-what-safe-product-sell-ebay-wont-get-me-kicked-off-again.html)

silentnyt 10-01-2008 08:07 PM

What is a safe product to sell on Ebay that won't get me kicked off again?

Does anybody know of a hot selling product on Ebay that brings a decent profit and is safe so I won't keep getting kicked off? I am back on now after several suspensions over the summer but four days after I listed some boots, the listing was removed. I wrote and asked why and they said they can't tell me for security purposes, only that something looked suspicious. Huh???? What's suspicious about boots that everybody else is selling too? Oh well, at least they didn't suspend my account this time and it's still up.

BTW, the Ebay Stealth Guide is AWESOME. I followed the easy instructions to the letter and am back on again. Hehehehe. A must have!

Anyway, now I am looking for something to sell that won't raise any red flags, get removed by Ebay, sells well and brings a decent profit to make it worthwhile. Any ideas?? Thanks.

Silentnyt

Quasi_Mojo 10-02-2008 01:27 AM

Nobody is going to give away their successful product line. Nobody wants the competition.
Do some research on what products are in demand and find some wholesalers.

Brendaleigh 10-11-2008 10:20 PM

eBay's HOT list

I have a similar question - but I am not asking anyone to give away the name of their suppliers. I would just like to know what kinds of products are less highly scrutinized than what I have been selling - designer jeans, bags and casual wear. I have new accounts up but I really don't want to get back into trouble by selling these items since I was accused of selling counterfeits when this was entirely not true. Does anyone have a copy of eBay's HOT list? Maybe that would be a place to start. I can find suppliers if I know what I am looking for. I want to fly under the radar. Doesn't eBay have a HOT list that they don't share with lowly members?

aking 10-11-2008 11:07 PM

you just need to research and find out whats selling. There's a market for anything on eBay, you just need to tap into it. ;)

Here We Go Again 10-12-2008 12:00 AM

You can start your own personal research here:
eBay research tools | eBay market data | Terapeak

MM78 04-24-2011 01:21 PM

I'll be honest, I sell specific makeup product wholesale to other people, It seems risky but I've created a nice amount of clients. I've almost given up on selling on Ebay, everyone want's to sell merchandise on ebay and make a ton of money, sorry charlie it's almost impossible unless you have a really good supplier..which by the way is a few others suppliers also! I sell at a "swapmeet" or "fleamarket" and I sell a ton of different things. Right now for me is in the used item sale. I go to Yard Sales where people might have a little more $$$ than the usual person and just buy all their **** at once, take it to the swapmeet and make a killing. I hope you find what sells good on ebay and well lets keep our heads afloat.

ShadyOne 04-24-2011 01:50 PM

^^^ Check the thread date charlie :rolleyes:

Here We Go Again 04-24-2011 03:37 PM

Thread closed - From 2008