eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Uranium (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/80206-uranium.html)

sax4 12-01-2014 11:48 AM

Uranium

Found this bargain on Amazon

WARNING AMAZON LINK!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Images-SI-Uran...ds=uranium+ore

Some Very irate customers, they though they were ordering a Ukrainian Who*e

:lol:

JamesNorth101 12-01-2014 11:55 AM

Re: Uranium

Best thing I have ever seen on Amazon

Klemantina 12-01-2014 12:05 PM

I finally found what comedians eating for breakfast.
I wish i'll receive all my negatives like that :)

rsot 12-01-2014 12:21 PM

So many reviews hah wow

elmo 12-01-2014 03:38 PM

People have too much free time lol

MM78 12-01-2014 03:40 PM

I just bought mine.

ovidiu 12-01-2014 04:25 PM

Half the reviews look like jokes. Odd, the company is from NY, so they are sourcing the ore from somewhere (SW, I presume) and shipping it to their offices (presumably).

rsot 12-02-2014 06:29 AM

Plutonium upgrade

GreenBean 12-02-2014 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 614525)
Found this bargain on Amazon

WARNING AMAZON LINK!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Images-SI-Uran...ds=uranium+ore

Some Very irate customers, they though they were ordering a Ukrainian Who*e

:lol:

That explains rsot's thread yesterday then:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/everyth...ials-seen.html

He must have lucked out?

Should stick to raising that wee hamster.

ROFLOLAWMP

:pound:

ilcarletto 12-02-2014 07:21 AM

Welcome to the forum - All the best as you handle radioactive material :thumb:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mZX808h5uF...ctive-sign.png

GreenBean 12-02-2014 07:29 AM

Just to clarify, do we have a report on the grade of Uranium yet?

Rather serious, imo.

ilcarletto 12-02-2014 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 614900)
Just to clarify, do we have a report on the grade of Uranium yet?

Rather serious, imo.

...GB... I guess the hamster got quite a bit of radiations...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-nCB_Qw7jnA...72147772_n.jpg

GreenBean 12-02-2014 07:47 AM

oompaloompa 12-02-2014 08:01 AM

A while back I got an email -you know that polonium that killed the Russian, via a cup of tea in London a few years ago?

I got an email from British airways, telling me I was on the same plane it was brought over on, prob not at same time as route was different....maybe after, and if I had symptoms to go get med assistance - what am I suppose to do with that info!!!!

...oh dem russians....

ilcarletto 12-02-2014 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 614914)
A while back I got an email -you know that polonium that killed the Russian, via a cup of tea in London a few years ago?

I got an email from British airways, telling me I was on the same plane it was brought over on, prob not at same time as route was different....maybe after, and if I had symptoms to go get med assistance - what am I suppose to do with that info!!!!

...oh dem russians....

That story did not stand from the beginning... a Russian drinking a cup of tea??
c'mon!!

sax4 12-02-2014 08:08 AM

I'm going to be visiting Chernobyl next week hopefully. Really looking forward to it, saw a fascinating documentary on YouTube called "life in the dead zone" I recommend

sax4 12-02-2014 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 614918)
That story did not stand from the beginning... a Russian drinking a cup of tea??
c'mon!!

Russians are getting the blame for everything at the moment :) That Russian Sub story in Sweden was completely ridiculous

oompaloompa 12-02-2014 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 614918)
c'mon!!

maybe, but he died alright, to shut him up and not in a nice way ....

as for the russians getting the blame about everything, the russian people are getting sanctions affecting them, but the people responsible for the plane being shot down, who is punishing them, I am still very very angry about that....

when I was a kid, our school sponsored chernobyl kids to come over for respite but they had to go back to the same zone, and that was cruel, they let in every penniless bum and criminal in the world to this country, but those kids deserved asylum, they are probably dead now, as it shortened their lives, they were beautiful inside and out.

ilcarletto 12-02-2014 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 614919)
I'm going to be visiting Chernobyl next week hopefully. Really looking forward to it, saw a fascinating documentary on YouTube called "life in the dead zone" I recommend

Wow, that visit would be very interesting.
I remember when it appened in 1986. For some months Italy was in a pre-alarm situation.
We were told to not eat vegetables or drink milk because wind was blowing our way and grass/vegetables could have been polluted. Was also suggested to drink bottled water.
...scaring situation...

oompaloompa 12-02-2014 08:23 AM

no offence but Italians make a fuss about everything, they always think stuff affects them, even when it is nowhere near.....

..the cloud blew over England and we saw it and we did not get our knickers in a twist..

your problem is your economy and all the migrants getting off the boat at lampedusa and swarming everywhere, have you guys given up on controlling that??? I was over last summer and then got on the boat to greek islands from there and it was unrecognisable mess.....

ilcarletto 12-02-2014 08:30 AM

Yes I know oompa.
I have been living in UK for a short while and I have noticed how you live without a lot of worries and without shouting too much... I really enjoyed that lifestyle.

sax4 12-02-2014 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 614926)
maybe, but he died alright, to shut him up and not in a nice way ....

as for the russians getting the blame about everything, the russian people are getting sanctions affecting them, but the people responsible for the plane being shot down, who is punishing them, I am still very very angry about that....

when I was a kid, our school sponsored chernobyl kids to come over for respite but they had to go back to the same zone, and that was cruel, they let in every penniless bum and criminal in the world to this country, but those kids deserved asylum, they are probably dead now, as it shortened their lives, they were beautiful inside and out.

The West keep fingering the blame on the Pro Russian "rebels" as it was downed in "rebel terrority" despite the Ukrainian army claiming that the Donbass area is Ukraine, they are taking no responsibility whatsoever.

It could have been the Rebels or it could have been the Ukrainian Airforce, whichever it was I think its fair to say it was an accident.

I feel very bad for the victims, but I also feel very bad for the thousands of other Ukrainian victims in this war.