The end of reality as you know it. - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2008
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislav View Post
You are an immature idiot
you dumb ass stupid little kid
like a dumb retard
i believe you insulted another member, looks like your going away for a little while from this site
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-18-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon1984 View Post
i believe you insulted another member, looks like your going away for a little while from this site
Oh really? So IT'S OK for YOU to call me crazy and TROLL in my thread but when I tell you straight that you are dumb and immature all of a sudden you get offended like a little girl? Listen kid you need to learn how respect others if you don't want to be insulted. You saw I ignored you as much as I could and you didn't like it so you kept pushing and pushing again. You act like a 14 years old punk would and this is not an insult it's the honest truth! GROW UP!
Old 11-18-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

TIME OUT

Another post from anyone on the this thread tonight OR another thread started
making remarks will have consequences. Go away, cool down. Take notice.
Old 11-18-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 90%

Like I said before and I willl say it again if you don't like this thread just ignore it. Don't read it! I did not open it anywhere where it did not belong. I did not post 100s of threads about the same topic. All I did was post one thread of my own and now people like you want to shut me up because they don't like when I ignore their stupidity or don't like what I have to say. Where is your freedom of speech? Or do you support dictatorship on this forum too? After all the complaints that so many of you people had about eBays unfair policies towards you now all of the sudden you do the same thing here. That's to me is HYPOCRITICAL!
Old 11-18-2008
MU

Longevity: 92%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislav View Post
I don't think you people understand how horrific the coming future is. I didn't come here to scare no one. If it does scare you then it simply means you are not ready for what's coming and I honestly can say that I am scared too. Though I believe I am more prepared then most (but not all) of you here on this forum since I knew about whats coming for more or less 8 years now. I was awakened, enlightened at some point in my life. I don't know if I was guided by something or if it was something in me but it happened and I can tell you I never looked at the world the same way as I did before. Everything turned upside down 180 degrees and thus begun my journey into disillusion.

The market will collapse. There will staggering economic slump never seen before! People will simply stop buying stuff. It's already happening but it is only going to get worse by the day. At one point there wont me no more credit available. People would not be able to use their credit cards anymore. Forget about selling/buying on eBay or Amazon or any online web store. Forget about buying with your creditcard at Walmart.

I am amazed that people on this forum are still talking about shaving razors and cars. I mean thats like talking about what are you going to eat on breakfast on your last day on death row. The only difference is YOU HAVE A CHOICE. You STILL have a choice to try and save yourselves. So INSTEAD of calling me kook, lunatic, crazy conspiracy theorist maybe WE ALL should think/talk how one can survive whats coming to us. We should discuss things like how to store food that can be eaten years after. Example: rice! We should discuss about how to build a shelter, how to generate solar power. Things of this nature. Definitely not a good time to discuss who has what car and how much. It's silly and IMMATURE!
Im shocked at the amount of people on her thats clueless and think everything is all find. yo all are in for a big surprise.. this world isnt what it seems.

and for yo all to be downing this person instead of trying to listen and use logic as to what he has to say goes to show alot about yo all.

Then again these are the same people that thought Ebay wold never do them wrong.. HAHA I predicted years ago what Ebay is doing now and everybody called me crazy

O and Greenbean i did Pm aspkin

Last edited by imthatguy; 11-18-2008 at 09:38 PM.
Old 11-18-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Okay, I tried but enough is enough.

Thread Closed