eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   What Happened to Sandy D? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/83686-what-happened-sandy-d.html)

wtfebay 03-09-2015 10:06 AM

What Happened to Sandy D?

I remember seeing posts from Sandy D all the time a few years back then I havent been back on the forum until end of last year. Now it says shes banned. Anyone know what happened or is it hush hush?

RosieTosie 03-09-2015 10:17 AM

Re: What Happened to Sandy D?

Been quite a few comments about her, use the search box and you will find your answers, she still posts occasionally.

Callidus 03-09-2015 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieTosie (Post 648682)
she still posts occasionally.

???

*10char

Bunneh 03-09-2015 10:20 AM

Quote:

Been quite a few comments about her, use the search box and you will find your answers, she still posts occasionally.

She cannot post, she is banned lol :lol:

eternity4u 03-09-2015 10:39 AM

Many names are missing on the forum.

Talking about Sandy D.

Where is Green Bean?

Must be on a holiday?

Missing her witty sense of humour.

wtfebay 03-09-2015 10:40 AM

Quote:

Did you not read my post at all? Shes BANNED...she CANNOT post. Of course I already searched...theres nothing that ive seen that had anything to do with why she isnt on here anymore. You could just state the reason...but i assume you do not know either.

wtfebay 03-09-2015 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eternity4u (Post 648690)

Talking about Sandy D.

Where is Green Bean?

Must be on a holiday?

Sandy D isnt MIA....shes exiled :lol:

Dmshark25 03-09-2015 10:41 AM

Sandy broke a Forum rule as a Seller and was Banned back in July

Bunneh 03-09-2015 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eternity4u (Post 648690)

Talking about Sandy D.

Where is Green Bean?

Must be on a holiday?

I miss GreenBean to :pout:

Bunneh 03-09-2015 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 648694)
Sandy broke a Forum rule as a Seller and was Banned back in July

Only 1 rule :shhh:

rsot 03-09-2015 10:47 AM

Hah Rosie - too funny - your post made me laugh :) unless you know if she posts under a different alias...

There has been a lot of bad activity reported about her...she was banned...details are sketch.

As for GB, haven't seen her in awhile - hope she is ok

jeffweico 03-09-2015 11:30 AM

Generally, we don't discuss specifics of WHY someone is no longer on the forums. If they have been banned, then you can assume they broke the rules of the forum. We don't have too many rules, but we DO ask that everyone abide by the few rules we DO have.

Sometimes a forum member will be active and then drop out for awhile and come back. For example, I have had health issues that kept me off the forum for a little while here and there. But often, we don't know the reasons for someone's absence. Sometimes people lose interest, get sick, go on vacation or whatever.

The reasons for someone no longer being here are not usually some huge scandal or anything. Just normal life events, etc.

rsot 03-09-2015 11:38 AM

Lot of us are happy that you are back jeffweico and seem to be in fighting form :thumb:

jeffweico 03-09-2015 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 648712)
Lot of us are happy that you are back jeffweico and seem to be in fighting form :thumb:

Thanks. I'm fine. I went in because of a small problem that I didn't want to turn into a BIG problem. Nothing too serious. Unfortunately, I got an infection and ended up staying there for 7 weeks. A hospital is NO PLACE to go to get healthy, that's for sure!
:pound:

slokor 03-09-2015 12:37 PM

Why is no one just giving OP a straight answer as to why Sandy D is banned? Just curious to know since its a matter of public knowledge anyway.
OP - if noone else wishes to share feel free to send me a PM and ill tell you the story - its not a pleasant one (hint - look at Sandy's feedback).

Callidus 03-09-2015 12:40 PM

Straight answers are hard to come by round here unfortunately :lol:

slokor 03-09-2015 12:41 PM

That shouldn't be the case this time. Like I said its a matter of public knowledge that was went on for quite some time last summer.

whiteberry 03-09-2015 12:50 PM

That is a shame, I enjoyed reading Sandy's posts. She was very motivational.
Whiteberry x

rsot 03-09-2015 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 648718)
Thanks. I'm fine. I went in because of a small problem that I didn't want to turn into a BIG problem. Nothing too serious. Unfortunately, I got an infection and ended up staying there for 7 weeks. A hospital is NO PLACE to go to get healthy, that's for sure!
:pound:

I hear that jeff...such a dangerous place for long stays...glad you got out

RosieTosie 03-09-2015 02:29 PM

Sandy's comments still appear in threads with 'banned' under her name, obviously old resurrected threads!

As far as being stuck in hospitals, over here there have so many mistakes and errors in our hospitals people are being sent miles out of there areas to avoid the worst ones!

whiteberry 03-09-2015 02:33 PM

Glad you are out and better jeffweico :) x

jeffweico 03-09-2015 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 648725)
That shouldn't be the case this time. Like I said its a matter of public knowledge that was went on for quite some time last summer.

Sandy D had problems and I am NOT defending her, but not every post about what happened is accurate. That is the problem sometimes, that information gets miscommunicated - remember the "telephone" game when you were a kid, one person whispers something into another kid's ear, and that kid whispers to the next kid and so on, until the last person reports what was said, but it was usually inaccurate? Same principal.

Sandy D was an account seller and she stopped filling her orders. As soon as Aspkin found out about it, he immediately put a stop to it. She has since been banned.

End of story. She is gone. There is no point in re-hashing it.