eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Has anyone used a VPN or VPS with an IPv6 (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/86401-has-anyone-used-vpn-vps-ipv6.html)

jeffweico 06-05-2015 10:01 PM

Has anyone used a VPN or VPS with an IPv6

Has anyone used a VPN or VPS with an IPv6 IP address?

If so, what were the results?

hodgesdavid684 06-05-2015 10:19 PM

Re: Has anyone used a VPN or VPS with an IPv6

Not yet. Does paypal support ipv6 already?

I know that it will soon become a standard but till then I'll scrape the bottom of the ipv4 barrel.

empirestate 06-06-2015 04:33 AM

IPv6 is the future but it keeps failing to be implemented years after years. Just imagined the possibilities for IPs when IPv6 comes... Oh boy!

modernman 10-27-2016 09:43 AM

I am having trouble with IPv6 addresses - I used a paid VPN service (Surfbouncer)
My IPv6 does not change whatsoever with any of my selected IP address locations.
I don't what to message my VPN service for help because they have not charged my CC for the last 2 years.
Does eBay & Paypal use IPv6 addresses yet?

123 10-27-2016 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by modernman (Post 808648)
I am having trouble with IPv6 addresses - I used a paid VPN service (Surfbouncer)
My IPv6 does not change whatsoever with any of my selected IP address locations.
I don't what to message my VPN service for help because they have not charged my CC for the last 2 years.
Does eBay & Paypal use IPv6 addresses yet?

ebay doesn't look at your ipv6 you need to check your ipv4

IP Address, Get my IP, IPv4, IPv6, Internet Protocol - this site says it can check both 6 & 4

But either way a site like Surfbouncer is not good at all for stealth accounts and will likely get them limited, as its giving you shared ips that its sharing between all their users, so if someone elses uses it, all your accounts will be linked

You need to at the very minimum a dedicated ip / preferably fresh

BiN4RY 10-27-2016 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 675397)
IPv6 is the future but it keeps failing to be implemented years after years. Just imagined the possibilities for IPs when IPv6 comes... Oh boy!

It never failed to be implemented. Most networking hardware and major ISPs in developed countries supports IPV6 now. A lot of major websites also accepting IPV6 connections now.

The main issue is we can't completely switch over to IPv6 from IPv4 until EVERYONE is IPv6 capable. That means the developing countries needs to adopt the latest technologies too, and this is quite difficult and expensive for them.

access0ner 12-29-2016 08:06 PM

this thread just made me VERY worried. I have been basing my IP changing off what google tells me my IPv6 is..

Apparently eBay only reads IPv4 is that true?

I am so worried right now UGH :attention:

123 12-29-2016 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by access0ner (Post 820767)
this thread just made me VERY worried. I have been basing my IP changing off what google tells me my IPv6 is..

Apparently eBay only reads IPv4 is that true?

I am so worried right now UGH :attention:

Yes you should not be looking at your IPV6, be very careful, ebay is looking at your IPV4 not 6

access0ner 12-30-2016 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123 (Post 820770)
Yes you should not be looking at your IPV6, be very careful, ebay is looking at your IPV4 not 6

I am so scared now i have always looked at my IPv6 no wonder myt accounts go down like dominoes!

Is there even a point, at this point to change my IPv6 address?

This is crazy? I only have one account where I use an IPv4 at least..

Time to create more!

Man, I should've never switched to U-Verse and just stayed with Xfinity!

:mad:

access0ner 12-30-2016 02:59 AM

Another question I have is why isn't this spoken about in the stealth guide~!?! Moderators?

123 12-30-2016 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by access0ner (Post 820801)
I am so scared now i have always looked at my IPv6 no wonder myt accounts go down like dominoes!

Is there even a point, at this point to change my IPv6 address?

This is crazy? I only have one account where I use an IPv4 at least..

Time to create more!

Man, I should've never switched to U-Verse and just stayed with Xfinity!

:mad:

Curious how are you changing your ipv6, are you resetting your modem? If that's the case the ipv4 usually changes too

You can also use this site as it will only show you, your ipv4 only

What is my IPv6 Address?

access0ner 01-01-2017 07:54 AM

@123

So on this SAME day while I was worried about an account because of IPv6, I get an e-mail from eBay saying my account is restricted and all my items are down?

The account has been up for 2 months. With 2k+ made and great DSR 12 feedbacks etc etc.

The reason being it was linked to an old eBay account which the only thing that I can think of that liniked the two were my bank account, which eBay doesn't have any record of that bank account but the PayPal that I get paid to (which isn't linked to the eBay for monthly payment) is?

So the eBay is down and the PayPal is still up thank god as I just trasnferred some money and still have about 1200 in there.

Just my luck huh?

Anyway, the IP situation was never mentioned?

To your question about IPv6: I can't chagne my IPv4 as I have At&T U-Verse Fiber which instills a static IP. Without a static IP, my Cable Television won't work! I am changing the IPv6 by attaching a DD WRT router aas a bridge to my Hybrid At&T Modem/Router and the DD WRT always has the IPv4 address whilst the At&T router every time I log on to it gives me a different IPv6..

I don't understand why you are curious to know if eBay doesn't even track Ipv6 apparently.

Sheesh, and I thought I knew it ALL when it came to stealh! ;) You learn something new everyday ;)

empirestate 01-01-2017 09:33 AM

access0ner 01-02-2017 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 821283)

Thanks empirestate i already had it saved on my taskbar ( sad face, happy face life )