eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   oz gold coin (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/88235-oz-gold-coin.html)

dealagreeproceed 08-07-2015 05:49 AM

oz gold coin

don't know why but I was randomly searching for gold listings to see average price these days for an oz currently.(maybe cuz I just seen ronpauls recent commercial lol)

anyways I seen average price for oz was about 1170 for like the Canadian gold coin etc...

really don't know much about all this. any info would be appreciated...ie is that price decent. are these legit. is it worth it. etc...

yankee 08-07-2015 07:15 AM

Re: oz gold coin

New York spot price Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, Rhodium, Quote Spot Price Chart, Kitco Gold index

Check the spot price. It changes constantly throughout the day.

Ebay is about the MOST expensive place to buy gold/bullion. FULL MARKET PRICE because of the ebay and paypal plus shipping fees.

dealagreeproceed 08-07-2015 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 692795)
New York spot price Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, Rhodium, Quote Spot Price Chart, Kitco Gold index

Check the spot price. It changes constantly throughout the day.

Ebay is about the MOST expensive place to buy gold/bullion. FULL MARKET PRICE because of the ebay and paypal plus shipping fees.

yes I figured seller fees make their prices shoot up. thanks for info!

Jaycoubbbaintthonie43 08-07-2015 10:12 AM

yeah im trying to buy gold it is a very good price, and is going to be aroun 2-3k an oz in 2 years.

But i cant checkout on ebay and paypal as a guest using my entropay card.

yankee 08-07-2015 10:28 AM

Gold has been falling for years now when inflation was at an all time high. I doubt it will double or triple in the next years. It would take a massive market crash

Jaycoubbbaintthonie43 08-07-2015 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 692835)
Gold has been falling for years now when inflation was at an all time high. I doubt it will double or triple in the next years. It would take a massive market crash

It is and it will, I know tons of insiders in the market and have osme close buddies that are very successful on wallstreet

Jaycoubbbaintthonie43 08-07-2015 11:49 AM

There are no guarantees but i will take my chances.

yankee 08-07-2015 11:57 AM

Every gold and silver wasrehouse innthe world is advvertiseing BUY while the market is a record low FOR THE PAST FIVE CONSECUTIVE YEARS it has been falling.

I agree that is should be at least 16x higher than it is BUT its not. Market peaked May 2011 and been drastically declining since.

If you want to make real money in gold/silver today, buy scrap at 20-50% and sell the same day for 80% or hoard until you get 80 ounces and sell to a refinery for 98% and if you really want to hold, buy scrap, hoard till 80 ounces and loose 2% at the refinery and take back bullion.

Jaycoubbbaintthonie43 08-07-2015 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 692860)
Every gold and silver wasrehouse innthe world is advvertiseing BUY while the market is a record low FOR THE PAST FIVE CONSECUTIVE YEARS it has been falling.

I agree that is should be at least 16x higher than it is BUT its not. Market peaked May 2011 and been drastically declining since.

If you want to make real money in gold/silver today, buy scrap at 20-50% and sell the same day for 80% or hoard until you get 80 ounces and sell to a refinery for 98% and if you really want to hold, buy scrap, hoard till 80 ounces and loose 2% at the refinery and take back bullion.

Where/how do you buy scrap?

rsot 08-08-2015 08:50 AM

From people selling jewellery?

secret storm 08-08-2015 10:26 AM

At one time Gold and Silver was an excellent long term investment.

However Gold is lower now then it has ever been in ages. When it should be near its all time high with all the troubles in the world.

The biggest red flag for me that is worse than all the problems in the world is all of these companies spending MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE, advertising budgets trying to sell you Gold and Silver!

I still purchase precious metals but I buy today and sell tomorrow. I even buy today and sell today if I can flip it that quickly.

Because its very dangerous and you dont want to be caught holding the bag I could see Gold going down EVEN lower than what its currently at.

There is no reason why it shouldnt be as low as it is right now.

If your going to be ballzy enough to hold precious metals long term go with Silver not Gold. Because Silver has alot better chance of doubling seeing how it has so many times in the past.

With the price of metals at there current value for you to double your money on Gold it would have to get up to $2,200 an ounce and its never even been close to that historically.

With the current value of Silver you would need the price to get as high as $30 an ounce and its been that countless times in the past and even reached as high as $50! an ounce a couple of times.

yankee 08-08-2015 10:31 AM

I sold all my silver bullion late April 2011 for $48 an ounce. Pure luck because that week Osama Bin Laden was killed and it dropped to $30 and has fallen ever since.

vettefever17 08-08-2015 03:17 PM

The best way to play silver and gold is the volatility index and Fed. I was a silver and gold scrapper back a few years ago and would always liquidate as soon as I bought unless the market was in momo mode.

As for the future spot price, dont expect anything quick. Commodities tend to be direct correlation with each other. You will not see gold or silver make even a remote come back until oil makes a come back. Why are they correlated? Well, all of them are driven with fear based demand. A shortage of oil comes? That means turmoil for companies with fiat, so, silver and gold rally. You can mark my words in this thread, gold and silver are not done selling off. Oil will plunge into the abyss further until OPEC or something major happens. Expect gold to print at 1000 even an ounce soon. The only way gold rebounds is if the FED yanks the rug out from under Wall St on interest rates or some horrible econ news hits in the fall. The chances of Yellen doing that are about as good as hitting 10 powerballs in a row.