eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Cool Names For A Brand (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/88273-cool-names-brand.html)

Jaycoubbbaintthonie43 08-08-2015 10:50 PM

Cool Names For A Brand

Hello im starting a new venture and want to create a watch brand. I feel like there is alot of money and watches is a product that if the price is right and someone likes the watch enough they will buy it.

I already have my sights set on this, so if you want to be critical go ahead, Im doing this no matter what.

I am coming you this forum asking people if they have any ideas for a name of a brand that would manufacture watches.

Something that stands out, fun, and pops.

Please let me know, I have a few ideas but I dont think they are very good.

I was thinking about just using my last name.

dealagreeproceed 08-09-2015 01:46 AM

Re: Cool Names For A Brand

I got 1... how about 'Johnny'...:heh::heh::heh:

Haidukken 08-09-2015 02:19 AM

If this is something like 90% of crap out there, where you purchase stock from China, let them stamp your "brand" logo on it and then sell it in the West as "unique" and "designer" then please do everybody a favour and staph.

If you however are starting a hipster company and you handmake everything yourself, source it ethically and sell for a decent price, then go ahead and show us some of the designs and I'll be more than happy to help you with your first purchase.

As for brand name, its rather impossible to GUESS what you are doing and unless you share designs, product and general "idea" behind it, then its virtually impossible to help you out.

unkown5454 08-09-2015 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haidukken (Post 693311)
If this is something like 90% of crap out there, where you purchase stock from China, let them stamp your "brand" logo on it and then sell it in the West as "unique" and "designer" then please do everybody a favour and staph.

If you however are starting a hipster company and you handmake everything yourself, source it ethically and sell for a decent price, then go ahead and show us some of the designs and I'll be more than happy to help you with your first purchase.

As for brand name, its rather impossible to GUESS what you are doing and unless you share designs, product and general "idea" behind it, then its virtually impossible to help you out.

Haidukken, I'd like to go with option number 1 please.

rsot 08-09-2015 06:35 AM

Jaycoubbbaintthonie43 08-09-2015 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haidukken (Post 693311)

No im actually outsourcing for industrial designers and trying to pick.

Im with you, i wouldnt spend $1000's on something generic and something i wouldnt where.

Honestly dont have any innovative ideas for my watch, any ideas?

Haidukken 08-09-2015 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaycoubbbaintthonie43 (Post 693370)

Im with you, i wouldnt spend $1000's on something generic and something i wouldnt where.

Honestly dont have any innovative ideas for my watch, any ideas?

lol
Quote:

sounds like this:
http://d1dfn78x11yngl.cloudfront.net...4/02/10/yt.jpg

Just a fancy way of saying that you looking for a company that can offer you a design, stamp your name on it, mass produce it and then you just resell it. Sounds cringeworthy to me, thats all.

You have not given anybody, ANY information of what you are actually trying to do, so don't really expect anything.

Jaycoubbbaintthonie43 08-09-2015 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haidukken (Post 693380)
lol

sounds like this:
http://d1dfn78x11yngl.cloudfront.net...4/02/10/yt.jpg

Just a fancy way of saying that you looking for a company that can offer you a design, stamp your name on it, mass produce it and then you just resell it. Sounds cringeworthy to me, thats all.

You have not given anybody, ANY information of what you are actually trying to do, so don't really expect anything.

I dont know what im even trying to do lol, I do want to mass produce and resell it, but again I want it to be my own design that I approve of.

Im hiring people to do the design phase of this project, i myself am not a creative person so im hiring people who are.

oompaloompa 08-09-2015 01:39 PM

your username is catchy....in a crappy sort of way.

Jaycoubbbaintthonie43 08-09-2015 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 693422)
your username is catchy....in a crappy sort of way.

Whaaaaat?????????????

rsot 08-10-2015 02:27 AM

Go on oompa elaborate :d

oompaloompa 08-10-2015 10:44 AM

I meant for a band name - catchy yet crap.

how about a mixture of usernames on this forum...

oomp-goozle, rsot-atron, sax-bean, mm-kin, sure you can think of more.....