eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Is there any stealthers who generate 6 figures or even 7 just off eBay? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/92158-there-any-stealthers-who-generate-6-figures-even-7-just-off-ebay.html)

SeriouslyCurious 12-20-2015 02:14 PM

Is there any stealthers who generate 6 figures or even 7 just off eBay?

I know about Aspkin's guide but I mean any stealthers who have made 6 figures from simply eBay stealth account/s

And if could state the niche that you targeted?

I am seriously considering doing this full time. I barely flipped five figures when I had my account that was banned for life.

Looking forward to your input and appreciate any responses.

Thanks.

jeffweico 12-20-2015 02:21 PM

Re: Is there any stealthers who generate 6 figures or even 7 just off eBay?

Yes, I have total sales in six figures across my accounts and so do many others. However, nobody is going to give away their niches. But I recommend looking for items that have good sales that are not super-hot. That way, you don't have everybody and his brother trying to compete with you. That kills profits quickly.

And stay away from those ridiculous "wholesale lists" that promise you can buy brand-new iPhones for $50 from their "secret sources" because those sources either do not exist, or they are selling counterfeits. eBay is the most competitive marketplace in the world, and if anyone REALLY DID have a legitimate source of $50 iPhones, they would be buying all they could and never share that information with anyone. Because if that WERE the going wholesale price, someone on eBay would be selling them for $60.

Gamefreak 12-20-2015 02:26 PM

I'm half way to 7 figures... for the last 4 years. Looking to expand this year to new stuff to break that 7 fig in a few years...

phaz0rz 12-20-2015 02:28 PM

http://s23.postimg.org/iy8etihp7/sssss.png

This screenshot is from an account I started working on in May of this year. Like Jeff said, you just have to find a good niche to sell in.

I sell generic white mousepads :heh:

slokor 12-20-2015 04:07 PM

Think ill get into those generic white mousepads... seems pretty lucrative lol.

GreenBean 12-20-2015 04:48 PM

Follow stealth to the letter, and your figures can reach high figures.

Just need the dedication, and luck.

Our accounts are spread over different niches, and even seasonal selling.
That way, we do not get bored or complacent with work.
:clap:

yankee 12-20-2015 05:07 PM

We have members who have posted screenshots of fees being 50K and 100K monthly. Just fees per account.

dan_ebay 12-20-2015 05:45 PM

lots do, you need good products to sell first though. I find products that would make me £10 profit per day on 1 listing, multi list it 2-3 times on 5 accounts and suddenly its £100 a day

The_Cynic 12-20-2015 11:12 PM

There is a lot of talk of using Alibaba to get chinese manufacturers to make you your own white label (YOUR BRAND) products.

Just throwing that out there.

rsot 12-21-2015 12:00 AM

For sure - if you have your own idea and your own patents, etc - you could legally manufacture your own stuff in China

GreenBean 12-21-2015 03:08 AM

What has alibaba got to do with the question,rsot.

You use them for your profits?

:rolleyes:

SeriouslyCurious 12-21-2015 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Cynic (Post 730043)
There is a lot of talk of using Alibaba to get chinese manufacturers to make you your own white label (YOUR BRAND) products.

Just throwing that out there.

Interesting Concept. Thanks for letting me know Haha. I might look into starting with hats tbh.

Really good input in the thread. Glad I opened it. :d

The_Cynic 12-21-2015 02:51 PM

I don't mean some product you yourself, invented.

I mean like something in a good niche, that other companies are selling.

Say, juicers,. Go to Alibaba, find a manufacturer of juicers. Have them make juicers for you. Call the juicers "Amazon stealyth brand juicers". They provide all the packing etc.. the juicer will say "Amazon Stealth Brand Juicers".

Then list it on Amazon. If any other seller jumps on the listing you claim trademark infringement. Amazon brand registry program.

the problem is getting that listing to rank in Amazon product search.

Gladiator 12-21-2015 05:02 PM

I've been making six figures or so online for almost 15 years. Stealth wise it's been going on for the last five years. I have begun to transition to my own websites and niche as I'm pretty tired of the game of "which shop do I lose this month" work. If you have a product people want it's easy. It's just presentment and which buyers you want to target.

Burger Box Man 12-22-2015 07:50 PM

If i make £50 a week I had a good week. This is why i work in a boring office job

empirestate 12-22-2015 09:32 PM

If I make $1,000 net /mo I'm happy.

luckoftheirish93 12-23-2015 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burger Box Man (Post 730534)
If i make £50 a week I had a good week. This is why i work in a boring office job

haha yeah as long as you don't make a loss you are grand

just go 2 a few car booters buy some stuff then go to aliexpress/dhgate and buy stuff that makes good profit, works ok for me,

your profit depends on your investments and the market you operate in really

phaz0rz 12-23-2015 03:42 PM

Quote:

Sounds like you spend most of your time making someone other than yourself rich!

HelpNeeded! 12-24-2015 12:49 AM

I been taking a break for the past year and a half or so. But right before I stopped I was doing $2.2MM on an Amazon stealth, another 6 figures with eBay stealth. Was manufacturing my own product, everything was lucrative but of course people started to copy, margins diminished, fees were taking a toll, 2 week Amazon pay lag SUCKED, dealing with a larger staff sucked, took everything out of me. Slowly rebuilding now.

sax4 12-24-2015 03:29 AM

Quote:

That's the problem with boring office jobs - they use up your time and energy. £50 a week is ok if you do almost nothing to make it. Bump it up to £200, make it so you can work from anywhere, then spend the winter in Thailand on the beach :)

neo2013 03-13-2016 12:42 PM

when i was 18 years old in one year my sales were in the 6 figures and then i got suspended. been trying to find something lucrative in Canada ever since

aspkin 03-13-2016 04:13 PM

It's easy to get into the 6-figures when we're talking about gross sales.

My very first business online I did that monthly.

With eBay, things are easy because they take care of the traffic so all you have to do is the listings and customer service..

Anyone can make 6-figures with eBay with enough hard work.